April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Congratulations Mowat! Lovely names and fab weights for twins. Enjoy your baby snuggles.

Good luck today Munchkin. I'll be thinking of you and looking forward to your update.

After today it's only going to be us 21st ladies left!

I'm so happy for you Mowat! And so glad to get some news, We were starting to worry. They are very healthy babies indeed! I'm glad you''re all well. I wish you a speedy recovery.

Munchkin: thinking of you today. Keep us posted when you can.

Yep Button! It's only us left now. We'll see who goes first! Hehe!

Sooo happy for you. You did a amazing job!! I feel like all our rainbows are gonna be on the bigger size since they are staying so long.

Milk has arrived. We have had one successful breastfeeding with the shield but since then I have been pumping. Hes a hungry hippo though so I still got give him formula. Hes passed out now just got done feeding pumping and changing so we are going back to bed

Hey ladies. I'm in hospital now. Sadly cervix was too long and high to break waters so I'm waiting for pessary to work. Bouncing on my ball and just been for a long walk in the grounds. Nurses are all lovely but in a room with other women being induced so it's just the sound of monitors. Getting some pains which are reminding me of the pain of labour so I'm getting more nervous! They'll check me again after 24 hours so nothing exciting going on. Yawn!!

Hope it kicks in soon Munchkin.

Last night I woke up with reflux and OH was sure I was in early labour and got all excited. I had to explain she was trying to come out, but the wrong direction!

You're doing really well hoping!

Munchkin: hopefully it all kickstarts soon. Thinking of you.

Button: lol! You and your oh seem to be quite a funny couple! (but sorry for the reflux, unfortunately I. Know how horrible it is).

Bless! This ones STILL trying to come out my belly button. I bet it's a boy. Typical man with no sense if direction but won't ask for directions!!

Have we had guesses on what you're having Munchkin? I reckon it's a girl.

Dd thinks it's a girl. She won't accept it might not be a girl called Frozen!! (On her rare moments of considering it might be a boy it's call Dogbeard. No wonder the poor thing wants to stay put!!)

Yeah I said to OH mine doesn't want to come out because she can hear DS asking a million questions and it's put her off.

My boy had not sense of direction and wanted out the top the last few days. What is pressay or whatever they gave you?

Congrats Mowat!!!

Munchkin - hopefully baby starts moving the right direction!!

Was really hoping to go into labor this weekend so I didn't have to go back to work lol

It's prostaglandin they've given me in like a tampon thing. They don't even examine you again for 24 hours but hopefully they'll break the waters then. I'm getting some pains and tightenings but nothing much!

I'm gutted! Ds1's exam centre just called. His oral was supposed to be tomorrow, but they've just changed it to Thursday!! Argh! I need baby to hold on a few more days, and at the same time I'd like her to come naturally without me needing the induction. I'm all stressed out now!

Oh no Ummi! Cross your legs extra tight for the next few days.

Hopefully she holds off for another couple days for you!!!

I think I am going to be last.. Probably since I am the only FTM of the three of us left :)

I think I'm proving being a second time mum doesn't guarantee an earlier baby!!

Yeah I think you're still very much in the race akn. I'm nearly a week past when I went with my first. Baby girl is obviously like her mummy and reluctant to leave her comfy bed!

I guess I'll find out on Wednesday if I have made any progress from last week. Wondering if they are going to do a sweep or not. Everyone is saying she is dropping.. and I do have to pee every 5 minutes it seems like.

Gonna go walk around Walmart on my lunch lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->