April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

So happy for you Praying! I was wondering last night about vanishing twin, but I didn't want to say anything---really hoping that was your last scare! Are you doing more betas? Another u/s soon?

Hope the spotting stops soon Sis. Why do our bodies have to be so mean!

Got my second beta today and it doubled nicely! Last week I was 1517 and today almost 20 000. Counting down the days until my u/s on the 27th. I booked it late so there will be no debate about what's there---my last losses have been found on early u/s and it was torture!

Good luck today munchkin. X
Great numbers mowat.

I hate this feeling :( ive had 2 many scans with bad results. As soon as they get that bloomin gel out i go cold all over :( with my daughters pregnancy i was exvited about evety scan but since then its just been hideous. Wish me luck ladies xx

Well they had to go internal which scared me to death but the bean is measuring bang on and strong heartbeat. They spotted a small bruise near the sack which they said wont affect the pregnancy but could cause spotting. Not sure i feel much better, there are so many more mountains to climb yet!image.jpg

Fantastic news munchkin. Hopefully the bruise won't cause any issues. I bet your heart went when they said internal! Xx

You're not kidding! I stopped breathing for about 5 minutes.

YAY Munchkin!!!! :happydance: Sorry for the scare you had though! :hugs: I hope this pregnancy will reassure all your ultrasound fears by being a super healthy pregnancy! xox

Mowat: Great news on the numbers!!! :thumbup:

Munchkin30--- your bean looks great!!

I just want to say thank you all i dont know if i would of gotten through all of the bumps and stress without yall!! I ofcourse have friends to talk to about my fears and the little milestones that make us cry (happy tears) they just look at me strange!!!

i see my hormones are going crazy this morning and i cant do sweets AT ALL! luckily i had a bag in my truck on the way to work this morning!

Ok I THINK it's safe for me to officially join the April Rainbows club now, lol! My EDD is April 15th. I got good news a few mins ago! HCG DOUBLED! 1,112! :happydance: I'm now booked in for my new ob appt in 2 weeks (exam and ultrasound)! I'm so excited! Praying that this is my take home rainbow baby! [-o< Now to pass the next 2 weeks... gonna be a long 2 weeks I think! :haha: I just might have to stock up on tests to poas to reassure myself in the meantime! :blush: :haha: I hope you are all doing well today and everyone has happy healthy little rainbow beans that continue to grow healthy and strong! :hugs:

Congrats praying. Lovely for you to be here xx and what a lovely message. We're here to help you stay sane :)

Hoping aww you soppy thing! You'll get me going!! :cry:

Hi ladies,

I'm so sorry I've been away. I will do all my catching up very soon! I've been suffering from panic and anxiety again and really having a tough time. They've uped my meds and I am in therapy again which I think will help. I hope to nip this in the bud soon because I can't go through this for 9 months!

I hope you are all doing well. xoxo

Aww thanks Munchkin! xx

Has any of you had off and on appetite and everything still be ok? I'm just not that hungry today but was ravenous yesterday! :dohh: Yeah.. I'm worrying...:blush: Anyone offer any reassurance? :wacko:

How's everyone doing today ladies?
Munchkin your scan looks great! Mine was also internal so I know the feeling.
I'm currently on a 3 hour bus ride leaving the horrible 29 palms headed back to Camp Pendleton. I'm nauseous but I'm telling myself that's a good thing :) I won't know what the next step for me is until tomorrow.
Anyone have cravings? All I want is mashed potatoes and gravy!!!

i want all salty food! NOOOOOO SWEETS oh gosh they make me sick!!! I do welcome this lovely morning sickness because it means theres something inside me growing!!!

Had a scare this AM I passed 2 LRG pieces of tissue :(

My spotting is now Lil to None I go for another beta in the AM so FX it's double !!

Good luck tomorrow Sis!

No news here except my morning sickness seems to be back. I've never had it before, so I'm assuming this is morning sickness! Feel like I have constant PMS cramps and I really want to burp, but it doesn't give me any relief. SOmetimes feel like the vomit is right there, but it won't come. Kind of liking this really!

I dont think ill be with you girls very much longer, my pregnancy tests arent getting any darker, if anything they are getting lighter! Iv sent OH out to get me another frer to test again today but heres my previous frers
In order 11, 12 then 13dpo (13dpo was taken with fmu and the others with smu)
image.jpg

On a good note every morning im feeling really nauseous but the tests arent showing any good progression so i am fearing the worst :(

I think though that my chart is looking good? But this is my first month charting so i dont really know, does anyone else understand charts that could take a look for me please?

https://fertilityfriend.com/home/512d8a

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->