• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I can definitely see progression x remember you're still so early to test.

Munchkin30 we are 7 weeks today!!!!!!! holy batman nausea!!

Yay!! How the heck did that happen? :rofl: I went to the gym this morning, nearly fainted power walking on the treadmill and then my new £20 bottle of shampoo got stolen in the showers. So I'm officially on the sofa eating biscuits for the next few months ;)

idk how this happened haha this is the farthest iv ever been. I am not allowed to exercise so im good on that haha

What reason have they given you for not being allowed to exercise? How far does it go? I think I'd be terrified of things like walking to work from the station? Are you allowed to go swimming?

they just said no exerising untill we know the babys gonna stick!!! I really havent done anything just to make sure!! but i just got a call from my dr and my 3rd set of quats came in!!!!
went from 13022 on the 5th
19220 on the 7th
35966 on the 11th

im crying im so happy and in 2 hours hopefully ill get to see the baby!!

Yay hoping! So happy for you. I expect pictures ASAP xx

Yay, very excited for you Hoping. Enjoy your scan.

Glad to hear some good news this Am!!!

AFM I woke up at 5am w spotting and I'm still spotting on and Off :(
Calked the Dr and they made me do another beta but wouldn't do a scan so I :coffee:

Hello ladies:flower: Went to my us this morning dreading it. The doc herself told me that because my numbers dropped she wasn't expecting to see anything, and I told her I was already prepared for mc. when she turned on the machine I looked away cuz I didn't want to see an empty womb. but then she says "Well! it looks like you have a little miracle baby in here!" and I burst into tears. She is baffled by the drop in numbers dropping and said that i'm not out of the water yet. But as of now, the little bean is measuring correctly with a perfect heartbeat. :cloud9: miracles do happen!!! I have picture of my little flickering bean but I wont be able to post it till tomorrow. Thank you all of you wonderful ladies for your thoughts/prayers.:flower:

Amazing news still. Do they think vanishing twin?
Sis thinking of you.x

She didn't say though that does seem likely I think:shrug: I have a follow up next week when I get back to Pendleton

Brilliant news hon x fingers crossed things keep improving for you xx

Well Ladies my HCG is still on the climb so IDK why I'm bleeding :shrug:

HCG 135 P 70 ... I took extra P this AM !!

The bleeding seems to have increased from earlier today So I'm still worried

My nurse told me rest lots of water and no picking up stuff over 5lbs or bending at the waist

:saywhat:

StillPraying: I'm so so happy for you!!!! :wohoo: I'm praying that that little miracle sticks!! xox

Sis: I hope that bleeding isn't anything alarming. I know how hard it is to bleed during pregnancy, I bled with my last pregnancy twice and now my baby is 11 months old! If your numbers are still going up, I would rest up and try to stay calm and positive! :hugs:

Button: SOOOOO good to see you on this thread! ;)

Hopingwaiting: So glad that your numbers are climbing nicely!! :thumbup:

Sis - hope the bleeding stops soon.

Stillpraying - fab news, so pleased for you.

Tasha - it's so nice to be in this group with you after our SMEP group.

Sis glad the nos are going up. Did they do a scan or too early? X

Im so happy for you stillpraying!!!! Thats amazing!!!

Scan wont happen untill tuesday so i shall wait....

He won't do a scan until my beta is over 1500 or close to so I go Mon for another beta!!

Thank you ladies:flower: I go sometime next week for a scan and im sure they'll probably do a blood draw. Not out in the clear yet but I'm holding on to hope.
I think my mom has every family member and their churches praying. lol I'd love to add you ladies to their prayer lists if you like?

Hoping & Sis don't you hate the never ending waiting?:coffee:

Sis is the bleeding heavy or more like spotting? your numbers are still rising though so it could be breakthrough bleeding. my sisinlaw had it with all 7 of her pregnancies.:hugs:

Attaching a pic of my scan. the lil bubble is the yolk sac and the white blob attached is the baby with its flickering heartbeat :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20140813_101606.jpg
    20140813_101606.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116