• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Charlie i don't think they're getting lighter hon and remember you're still soooo early, many women don't get a bfp at all til after. Honestly if I were you if be wanting them to be getting darker but unfortunately only time will tell. Are they all fmu? Xx

No hun the first two are smu and the last one is fmu, i done one today aswell now with smu (smu seems better for me) and its even lighter than any of them :( and tesco test i done today is completely negative

I hope they get darker soon for you Charlie.

Sis - I'm thinking of you.

I'm 4 weeks today, yay! Got my first baby centre email and I've booked my referral appointment for the 1st September. Still a bit nauseous but not too bad...yet!

Do you think you might be able to get an hcg test Charlie? I never have but I know some docs are keener. All I can say is sit tight but actually you haven't got any control over this at the moment :hugs:

Button yay for 4 weeks! It feels like proper pregnant duesnt it? Have you missed AF now? X

I can try get an appointment with my dr but cant phone for one till monday and probably wouldnt get in to see him till end of next week so probably best to just wait it out and see what happens, thanks hun x

I hope it all works out Charlie.

Munchkin - according to my FF dates I missed AF yesterday, according to mine it's tomorrow. Starting to realise how hard it's going to be being pregnant with a toddler running around.

Don't button! I'm really struggling. So much more tired thus time and dd is up just after 6 every day at the moment. It's killing me!

Ashley is trying not to nap and then waking up in the night because he's over tired. Then I have relentless questions all day. So glad it's Friday, OH is taking him out both mornings so I'll get a break.

Good luck tomorrow Sis!

No news here except my morning sickness seems to be back. I've never had it before, so I'm assuming this is morning sickness! Feel like I have constant PMS cramps and I really want to burp, but it doesn't give me any relief. SOmetimes feel like the vomit is right there, but it won't come. Kind of liking this really!

same same here!! i burp bc it feels like something is right there wanting to come up but nothing.. just a loud burp! boyfriend loves it hahaha

Charlie keeping everything crossed for you.
Welcome praying.
Sis hope the betas have gone up.x
Hi to all.
Afm just picked up my wedding dress. Hoping I'm going to need the 2 sizes bigger that it is!

Sis: Definitely thinking of you!!! I hope everything is okay! :hugs:

Charlie: You can't always go by the darkness of the lines, with my rainbow, my 11ish dpo test was a squinter and screen tilter, with this 11 dpo test, it was so dark. Funny thing: I was WAYYY more sick with my rainbow baby than this time around. I vomited two days after I got my BFP last time around and have not vomited at all yet. I really hope your little bean sticks!! :hugs: And your chart looks amazing! :winkwink:

Button & Munchkin: Totally feeling you girls!! I'm finding it so hard with a LO too! I wish I could sleep more, Ana is not sleeping too well these days. She wakes at night and fusses for her naps. And she can be so gross with her food, squishing it and painting her highchair with it, it makes me nauseous! :haha:

Nessaw: YAY for picking up your wedding dress! How exciting! :happydance:

Prayingpixie: YAYY congrats on your pregnancy and your doubling numbers!! :dance:

Chippy: Sorry about your anxiety! :hugs: I hope you're able to find peace soon! :flower:

Mowat & Hoping: YAY for nausea!!!! Funny how such a commonly negative experience can be so reassuring!

Stillpraying: HAHA! I wanted mashed potatoes and gravy last weekend and made some. I've been wanting a big veggie lasagna for the last few days and finally took the time and effort to put it together last night, it's on the menu for lunch today! ;)

I think my cravings so far have been sweet stuff, tomatoes, tomatoes with cheese, cheesy things, and a banana milkshake from steak and shake! LOL! I'm suspecting a pink bundle is on board. :haha:

Also even while I wasn't all that hungry yesterday I did wind up peeing 8 times yesterday and for me, that's a lot! (Sorry TMI) :blush: :haha: My norm is around 5'ish times a day. I was drinking water all day, too though. But that's pretty much what I normally drink anyways so it has to be the lovely pg hormones. :haha: Let's see what today brings! :lol: Oh and I'm also normally a night owl and awake till 1 am easy but now I'm finding that come 10 and 11pm I'm ready to be in bed and definitely asleep before midnight. So yeah the fatigue is definitely setting in but it's all worth it if I have a happy healthy baby in my arms in 9 months (hopefully). :winkwink:

I'm all about dairy! Have been with all my pregnancys. Cheese cheese and more cheese. And if there's no milk in the house I get panicky!!

This is my first vegetarian pregnancy. I still eat fish but no meat. With my dd I had enormous burger cravings then terrible burger aversions!!

Me too Munchkin. I don't eat fish though, that makes me nauseous without MS let alone with it!

Well I went for for my Beta so now I :coffee:

My test was darker this AM and my spotting is gone so FX FX!!!

https://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c233/phoenixx76/output_zpsn1jwpvmc.jpg

Ooo those lines are looking fantastic, Sis4Us! :thumbup: Spotting having stopped is a good sign, too! It could still be leftover from implantation. That's what the nurse at the dr office told me last time as I was having it too. So hopefully it will be uneventful for you from here on out! F'x for your next beta result! :flower: Please update us when you find out! I am sure it will be good news! :hugs:

AFM, my hunger is back today and I've already peed 4 times today (sorry tmi)! :haha: I've also been a little gaggy at times and I'm supposed to be 6 weeks next wed so I guess we will see if ms starts up in full late next week.

The only fish I like and want is mahi mahi breaded and fried and dip it in tartar sauce and I cannot find it anywhere! I'm in the wrong darn state! LOL! I also want olive garden for dinner tonight but I dunno if DH is gonna go for that or not. :wacko: Craving cheesy risotto bites and creamy cheesy fettuccine alfredo! LOL! :dohh:

Munchkin, me too! Cheesy cheesy cheesy!! There is not enough cheese in the world right now to satisfy me! :rofl: It's gotta be cheesy! I also craved a banana shake the other day so yeah dairy for me usually indicates team pink! :haha: I guess we will have to wait and see though. Maybe we can both share what kind of cheeses we are enjoying! For some stupid reason I am all about colby jack, monterey jack, velveeta, mexican cheese mix (the kind you buy in the bag at the grocery store) and using it in everything! I'm also all about ranch dressing mixed with rice! :rofl: My poor dh! :haha: Mmm... man he better take me to OG tonight! I might go crazy otherwise! LOL!

So how are the rest of you ladies today? :flower:

im so tired!! My boss frowns upon naps in the bathroom! This is so unfair... No nausea today.. well not to bad because i ate salt and vinegar chips 1st thing this morning! So salty food = boy hopefully!!

Hows everyone else today??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->