April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Munchkin I'm getting the £15 under the bump skinny jeans. Got them first time around and they are so comfortable. My thighs just aren't quite as skinny as they were 3 years ago so I have to get the next size up.

I never get on with under the bump :( how the heck are they meant to stay up?!?

For ladies worried about symptoms, they are definitely meant to change at 9-10 weeks because of the placebta taking over.

Soooo many scans!! Looking forward to some great pics over the next couple of days.

I feel so much better for hearing the heartbeat. I feel much more confident going into the 12 week scan next Tuesday but I'm totally terrified of the cardiac scan the next day :( we're still so high risk I really won't be able to relax!

I feel claustrophobic in over the bump! I never had any problems keeping them up. I had some nice over the bump ones from ASOS but didn't wear them much.

What size are you? I've got some lovely ones but never wear them! Size 12? You can have them just to clear the drawer space!

Munchkin: fantastic! Yeah!! Will be thinking about you for your scans. And all of you girls!!

Aknqtpie: I'm defo NOT gonna get one either! I'd be too stressed out if I can't find the hb. I had a fall when pg with ds2 and I couldn't feel him move, I went to hospital and for a min or two even the mw couldn't find it (I was 8 months pg), I saw her face change and become so pale. And she found it. I would so worried if I couldn't find it at home, which is more probable considering my belly fat ^^. So it's a no-no dor me too!

Glad to see most of you are heading towards 2nd tri. It seems so far away for me. But I'll get there in my on time! ;)

Ummi wierdly this time has gone loads faster than previous 1st tris, maybe because I expected it to be sooooo slow. Won't be long before you're heading towards 2nd tri too. Sadly 2nd tri seems to start at 13 weeks rather than 12 so I've got even longer to go still!!

Actually, is there a fast forward button to labour and birth for all of us? :D

Eurgh that would've lovely wouldn't it? Although I like most of pregnancy. I could def do with a fast forward to 20 weeks.

Tbh it depends how long I'm going to be sick. If it's the whole 9 months like for ds2 I'd rather go straight to labour! Haha!

Did a lunch thing for work.. feeling sick now. And still exhausted. almost tempted to try and go home early.. :-/

Thanks for thinking of me guys! Still here. Still pregnant!

Didn't hear back from my doctor so I decided to go to Emergency yesterday when I had more blood. They did bloods and then the doctor came in and basically said that it sounded like I was miscarrying! Can we be a little optimistic? He checked my cervix (which was closed) and then said "Oh, I didn't expect that!" Idiot. Had an ultrasound and everything looked fine to me, but I never got to talk to the doctor because the radiologist hadn't read the u/s and the doctor went off shift. Some nurse talked to me, but to be honest I think I knew more about the u/s than she did. To top it all off the hospital never asked me info about who to send the u/s report to, so I've been trying all day to make sure it goes to the right place. Geesh.

So, yes, I'm fine! Just really pissy. No symptoms any more which is pretty alarming, but I guess everything is fine. Wish my dopler would get here soon.

So many posts to catch up on! Good luck to the ladies having scan tomorrow!

So jealous of all the talk of maternity clothing. We don't have any stores that sell maternity clothes here (well, Walmart). Can I place an order with you ladies? Hoping my appointment for the scan/appointment in Vancouver come through soon and I can go shopping too. I don't have any symptoms, but my uterus is starting to feel pretty heavy.

More I wanted to post, but I can't remember what I've read!

Munchkin that's really sweet of you but I'm after size 10. I agree a fast forward to 20 weeks would be fab. I felt better then and actually started liking being pregnant.

Mowat - what a nightmare, glad everything is ok.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-dad-to-be-signed-work-morning-7752332

You're actually kidding me....

Bollocks does he know how it feels to have hyperemisis. Not to mention he's not pregnant so they don't have to worry what they prescribe him.

Good luck for all the scans today and tom.x

Good Morning Ladies :flower:

had to pause in my slowly shrinking pile of paperwork to chat with ya'll:winkwink:

Munchkin yay for finding HB! How reassuring. I think Im with akn though, I think I'd make myself crazy with worry if I had a Doppler. :wacko: So tempting to get one though! Don't stress over your scans, (I know...I know...lol) Just try to look forward to seeing baby. I cant imagine how scary the cardiac scan must be for you. I hope this week goes by fast so you can get it over with and relax after some happy news:hugs:

Button sorry your OH will have to miss this one. Hopefully you can get one soon after so he can go too.

Mowat! How scary! What an idiot Dr. I would have thrown something at him. Goodness they are so insensitive it blows my mind! :grr: I'm glad you had a scan to reassure you. Don't you hate disappearing symptoms? Why cant it be easy like your belly button turns blue when you're prego and if something is amiss it turns like red? :haha:

As far as maternity jeans...I love underbelly until I start really showing, then I liked the overbelly ones. Plus the underbelly are really great for post delivery while you're still shrinking lol. DH says I can get new maternity clothes when I get to second tri. I did buy a pair of maternity leggings (best purchase ever) so I can make my other clothes last longer! We don't have a lot here either, we have Target/walmart but they suck. I love Motherhood Maternity but they're so expensive :growlmad: I know Wayfair online sells great clothes if you know what size you are and they aren't terribly expensive.

AFM...woke up with morning sickness:thumbup: how odd that it made me so happy even as I was dry heaving/puking up toast.:haha: it's reassuring to know they didn't disappear they're just subsiding:blush:...... :coffee: 3 hours until scan time (1:20 Pacific Time)....FX FX FX thank you all for well wishes!

Mowat, so glad to see you and that all is well! :hugs: Also ss that the ER couldn't seem to get their act together.

Nessaw, thanks hun! :flower:

StillPraying, please come post and let us know how your scan went! Inquiring minds want to know! :haha: Looking forward to hearing from you! :hugs:

I forget who else is having scan today but good luck if you are! :flower:

AFM, my scan is tomorrow at 11 am and my nervousness is in full gear! :wacko: Part of me still 'thinks' it will go well but part of me is scared of a march repeat. :dohh: I wish I could get DH to try to find my doppler for me (which includes climbing a ladder which I am not comfortable doing) so I can try to find the hb. If I can find it and feel reassured then I can be more excited about tomorrow instead of so nervous. :blush: I still have all my symptoms which I know is a good sign but I also still had most of them last go round, too so part of me isn't sure if I should bank on that or not. :nope: UGH! :wacko: Please keep me and bean in your thoughts/prayers tomorrow and I'll come post the results after I get home. :flower: Thank you so much ladies! I truly appreciate it! :hugs:

Argh! Mowat, I can't believe the doctor acted like that! But Glad everything is ok though.

Still: yay for ms coming back! How was your scan?
I like the idea of the blue/red belly button!! That with the fast forward button would be perfect.

PrayingP: good luck for tomo, can't wait to read your good news.
Hope your oh finds the doppler soon!

Still: the trouble with that is we'd all be on here with pics of our belly buttons wondering if they're a bit less blue than yesteday, looking at charts of how blue they should be at different gestations, and wondering if there's just a hint of red at the edge of our belly buttons! The only answer would be a permanent ultrasound stuck to our bellys!!

I have to say I've been feeling ever so slightly more human today. Not much but I'm sure it's ok to feel a bit better by 11 weeks isn't it??

Munchkin, you are so right about the red/blue! LOL!! :rofl: Let's face it, we're impossible! :haha:

Ummi, Thanks! I sure hope and pray that it will be good news!! [-o< Cant seem to quit being nervous. Ugh! :dohh:

StillPraying, eagerly awaiting to hear your scan results! :flower: Please don't keep us waiting too long! :haha:

My nervousness is full tilt now. :wacko: DH said he's looking forward to it. I wish I could have his PMA. I keep trying to. At times I feel like yeah, it's gonna go great and baby has to be doing well with all of this going on. Then at other times I'm like but what if? Sigh. :dohh: As long as baby still has a good strong heartbeat and measures spot on then I can relax more. [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->