April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

i agree with you StillPraying. I hung out with 2 preg women this weekend one 14 weeks and one 20 weeks both smoking cigs!!! Then the 20 week one wanted to tell me how to do things to keep my baby this time... I WANTED TO KILL HER just saying...

StillPraying: i know the feeling all too well! It seems that some people dont really deserve their children. Poor kids!

Hoping: what???? Surely one cig or two might help... What a cow!

Munchkin are we allowed to know which radio prog you produce? Am intrigued!

I work at a hospital and it is horrible the people that just continue to have children that totally don't seem like they deserve it. So happy I'm finally pregnant again.

Called the doctor's office this morning at 10 and they are almost closed now and they still haven't called back! I'm just hoping they are trying to arrange an u/s and that's why they haven't called. Still, a bit horrible I think! I could go to the emergency room, but I hate going there if I don't have to.

Ugh I know women who smoked through their pregnancy or I've seen them drunk at clubs with their bellies out and it makes me want to cry and scream at the same time :sad2:

Ooh I know what you mean Mowat, I detest the ER.

Ugh such a grumpy day. I want to punch the men I work for today. I'm seriously fed up.:growlmad: Plus no symptoms really today other than a little naseous this am so of course. .....my brain says oh that's 2 days in a row you felt ok:wacko:.....Thursday cant come fast enough! sorry I'm being so whiny ladies I'm a mess today:blush:

Whine away StillPraying. I hear you!

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been away for a couple days. Had stuff going on around here.

Mowat, I hope you hear back and they book you a scan! I'd of called them back again before they close and been like "hey you didn't forget about me right?"! :haha:

StillPraying, any chance you've just had so much going on that you haven't noticed the symptoms? :shrug: I'm hoping that's all it is but I'm sure that baby is fine. :hugs:

Nessaw, I'm curious, too! :haha:

People who smoke and drink during pregnancy disgust me! They clearly have no concern of the life growing within them and in my mind do not deserve that baby!! :nope: :grr:

About the dutchess, it sounds like she's due around the time that most of us are! :dohh: But yeah, how dare she steal our thunder! :haha:

AFM, 3 days and counting till my scan and I'm so so nervous!! :wacko: I still have all of my symptoms. Hungry some days, not so much on others, peeing very frequently, fatigue, off and on cravings, aversions, little random pains here and there lasting anywhere from a few seconds to a few minutes, off and on queasiness, gagging, etc. Oh, and a new one last night,..had a HORRIBLE charley horse cramp in my foot that was excruciating! I had to get DH to give me the heating pad to wrap around it to help it to relax and unlock. It's the worst one I've ever had! Not fun! :nope: But thank God no more spotting nor any sign of blood. So hopefully baby is doing fine. While I'm very eager to find out, I'm so incredibly nervous too since last time we didn't see a hb on 2nd scan with our last loss. :( Praying it will be different this time though and baby will still have a good strong hb and perfect growth and hopefully even wiggle a little for us! [-o<

I see all sorts having untold numbers of kids at school. Hate it too. Goes to show there's no rhyme or reason to fertility.

Almost no symptoms today other than a splitting headache :( trying desperately not to panic. I have a scan Thursday and idk if I'm more dreading it now or hoping for reassurance :(

Got my scan date through today, the 14th of October. Don't think DH will be able to come though as it's at an awkward time for LO and a bit of a treck to get there and back.

Awww StillPraying, I'm sorry hun. I think I recall reading though that symptoms can start to decrease around 9 weeks as the hormone levels begin to level off and as the placenta begins to take over and that this is normal. Do you have a doppler that you can try to find the hb with and when is your next dr/mw appt? Maybe call them and voice your worries and I'm sure they can offer some reassurance! :hugs:

Button, hopefully the scan is far enough in advance that your DH still has time to work something out so that he can be there for the scan. At least I hope for both of you! :flower:

Nessaw, so true!

AFM, day after tomorrow is my next scan and I'm so nervous! :wacko: Part of me feels like it's gonna be fine and that baby is fine but part of me is like what if its not? Ugh! :dohh: The other lovely thing is that now that I'm hitting 9 weeks I know that soon the hormone levels level off and that preg symptoms begin to subside and that of course (just like with StillPraying) brings even more paranoia! :wacko: But hopefully if baby is still doing well on Friday when we see him or her on scan that my dr will tell me that the chances of my losing this one at that point are almost nil and then I can hopefully begin to relax a little bit. I also hope to find my doppler soon and hopefully be able to find the hb and have that reassurance, too. Please keep me and this baby in your thoughts/prayers Friday that everything will be perfect! :blush: Thanks so much! :flower:

Button yay for a scan date! Mine was originally supposed to be on the 22nd of September but DH will be in New Orleans for a week so the Nurse was sweet enough to schedule it for the 11th (tomorrow!) I hope you can get a sitter for your LO so your hubby can go. Is the hospital very far from where you live?

Pixie I'm on countdown with you as well! My scan is tomorrow so I'm hoping that all is well and it helps me calm down, plus I'll be 10 weeks on Friday:happydance: I cant help but freak out over symptoms subsiding, although I keep reading that like you said, it is pretty normal around 9/10 weeks. They do randomly resurface though. I wish I would have recorded my symptoms with DD lol. FX for the both of us hon! Lets all of us hurry in to the next tri already haha. :haha:

DH and I split the day Monday to stay home with DD since she's been sick (cough/sneezing/fever). Yesterday I had a training seminar to attend so he stayed home with her, so today is my turn. I was up most of the night with her because of the fevers. Didn't go over 102.6 though thankfully. She's been up since 0730 but no fevers yet!:happydance: fx fx fx. She cant go back to her daycare group until she's been fever free for 24 hours. how I wish wish wish I could be a stay at home mama.

how are the rest of you lovely ladies?:flower:

StillPraying: I remember that with ds1 the ms didn't last really long even though it was very strong when it was there. Try not to worry. Easier said than done. I'm sure tomorrow will bring good news.

Button: yeah for scan date!! Mine is a day after yours. Hope you'll find arrangements so your oh can come with you.
I don't know how I'll be able to hold until then! I may go at around 9 weeks for a reassurance scan.

Mowat: any news? How are you?

PrayingPixie: same for you, I'm sure your scan will go well too. PMA all the way.

We can't stress ourselves too much, it's not good for our beanos!

Afm: still feeling like poo. Cooking has become a real chore. I made some chicken breast for lunch and couldn't handle the smell of raw chicken. It was ok once it was cooked though. I still don't know what I'll cook for dinner, food thoughts make me sick.

At lunch time ds1 told me :"Mum, I know why you're being so sick!!" I was like "huh?" And said: "you're having a baby!!"
Secret is out!! I told him not to tell anyone yet, and especially not his brother, he's too young, he'd tell everyone!

In regards to the duchess... I was honestly expecting an announcement any time.. they have been speculating that she would be pregnant again for a while. I think she got pregnant around my miscarriage last time.. so of course.. I am freaking out that it is a bad sign.

First doctor appointment and *hopefully* a scan tomorrow.. Very nervous.

image.jpg

Thank goodness for that! Sorry I'll read all your posts after dinner but just wanted to show you this!!

Good luck for upcoming scans ladies.

We've decided that OH will miss this scan. Appointment is for two hours and starts at 4.30 and the hospital is an hour away so that stretches over LOs tea time and bedtime and it means travelling home in rush hour with a pushchair which isn't a good idea in London! They'll be able to come to the 20 week as that's at my local hospital which is only ten minutes away.

I've ordered my baby on board badge from transport for London so that I can make sure I have a seat when I go for my scan. I'm strangely excited about this!

Yay munchkin! I'm going to order a Doppler this weekend and also my new look maternity jeans!

I am not getting a Doppler.. I would obsess too much over it and freak out if I couldn't find the hb for whatever reason.

Button which ones are you getting? I'm going on holiday 4 days after my scan so I'll order some ASAP then.

Yay Munchkin! :happydance:

Mowat, I don't like that you've been quiet. I hope everything is ok! :hugs:

Button, thank you! :flower: I hope you get can a sooner reassurance scan and DH can be there for that. :hugs:

Ummi, thanks! :flower: I'm sure trying to keep PMA. It's not that I'm doubtful, it's that I'm paranoid and nervous but part of me does feel like everything will go great with my scan. I just wish I could shake this fear that keeps coming back. Ugh. If everything does go great on Friday, I think I will be able to relax more at that point. [-o<

aknqtpie, hopefully you will get a scan tomorrow, too and we will all have good news all the way around to share! :hugs:

StillPraying, that's what it has to be. The normal subsiding of symptoms! And yay for 10 weeks! ALMOST to 2nd tri now! :thumbup: Wow, most of us with scans tomorrow and Friday! I'm really praying it's gonna be nothing but good news for each of us and we can all carry on into 2nd tri together! [-o< :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->