April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Absolutely no "what ifs" PrayingP! You'll be ok!

Munchkin: you made me so LOL!!!! I was actually thinking of a traffic light kind of thing! No variation, just red or blue! Haha!

The light sounds like a great idea! I'm all for that. I'd go for the fast forward button too. Might be nice to have a rewind too, for when you know everything turns out alright.

Come on StillPraying, where are you? Waiting ever so impatiently! :haha:

Ummi, aww thanks! :hugs:

Hi!!!! Baby is fantastic. :cloud9: Heard perfect little hb. Measuring exactly 9 weeks 6 days :cloud9: Lil picture looks like a gummy bear. Lol I love love my mw. They asked if I wanted to switch to an ob next appointment and I was like nooooo I love her already! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 2014-09-11 16.25.13.jpg
    2014-09-11 16.25.13.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
Awwww yay!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you!! :yipee: I knew the baby would be great! :hugs: And what a cute pic! Does look like a gummy bear! <3 hehe! So cute! :flower: Hopefully I'll have the same kind of good news to share tomorrow! :flower:

I had my first dr appt and scan today! Got to see the baby and HB.. Actually measuring ahead at 9wks.. But we are keeping the due date the same. Here's my little blob!
https://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah190/delongmm1/B12B1787-216A-4AA7-98BC-FF3A49FC3CBD_zpshwkvlsxu.jpg

Woohoo Stillpraying!

Good luck tomorrow Pixie!

Yay for great scans ladies. Good luck Pixie.

Yay for your perfect scans girls!!! I'm so chuffed for you!

PrayingP: where is yours? (Still very early on your side of the pond I know, but we need to know!!)

How's everyone?

2 hrs 5 mins (11 am EST) and I'm so very nervous! :wacko: Praying we still see a hb and healthy baby! [-o&lt; I'm partly excited too though and cant wait to see my baby again. I'll let you all know how it went when I get back. :flower:

That's ages! Hurry up Pixies part of the world!

lol Button! We leave here in about an hr since it's almost an hr from here. I cant tell if my tummy is feeling queasy from the pregnancy or from nerves. :haha:

Scan went great! :happydance: We have a happy and healthy little gummy bear with a HR of 175 bpm! :cloud9: I absolutely LOVE my tiny gummy bear and the precious hb sound! <3 It's so magical! :cloud9: Will try to attach pic for you all! I'm so so relieved! :wohoo:
https://i61.tinypic.com/4qpyeg.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->