April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Tennessee am so sorry. I hope you get your rainbow soon. Huge hugs. Xxx

Ladies I've lost track a bit. Can you check the first post and if I've put the wrong due date or you're not on there please let me know. I'm
Blaming preggers brain ;)

Vetas were only 534 up from 313 last Wednesday. I am devastated, My OB ordered an u/s tomorrow to see what is happening. We saw a sac Monday, so my levels had to have been higher then. I am so scared this is it. :cry:

Galvan I'm sorry I know nothing about betas. What should they have been? X

I had an urge to go through Rowan's memory box and I found a frame with her prints on that I'd forgotten about. I found a scan pic and a pic of her footprints and made this. Still can't believe how perfect she was xx

image.jpg

The betas should have been 2000+. I have a friend who said hers were low when she had vanishing twin syndrome. I just feel like I am holding to strings now though.

That is beautiful, Munchkin. :hugs:

Have you had another blood test today to see how they compare? I know it's hard but I've been on these forums a long time and you hear many many stories of things looking bad and working out :hugs:

On this https://americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html it says at 5 weeks it can be anything from 18?? Probably not helping much x

Galvan am really hoping the scan shows good news. Big hugs for tomorrow.x

Munchkin that's beautiful. X
Re first pg gp put 6th April based on lmp. Maybe change it to that if you don't mind until a scan shows otherwise due to oving on cd12 of 26 day cycle-fx.

OH gosh, Galvan - you are definitely going through the ringer! I know tonight will be so very rough for you. I'm glad you are getting a u/s in the morning. I will be saying lots and lots of prayers! Please let us know how you are doing - we are here!!!

Muchkin - that is awesome! She was definitely perfect and I love that name!

The number is not the big issue, Munchkin it is the doubling time. Betas should double every 48-72 hours. My last betas were 313, so the doubling time is 217 hours which is not good at all.

I just feel so angry right now, I mean we didn't even try for a baby this month. We actually only DTD 1 time the whole month. I had resigned to not getting pregnant, and was looking into adoption. SO, I just don't get why I would be sent a baby that I didn't even expect when I was going to lose it. I know we are not out it yet, but I am so upset. I hate questioning God's plan either. I know he has a perfect plan, but I just don't get this. We have wanted to have a child together for 7 years, and had been trying for 2.5. So why? My last MC I found out my numbers weren't doing right on a Wednesday at 5w2d too. How ironic and sad. I feel so bad right now. :(

so sorry to hear this....

I am worried about my 6 week 2 day mark. how common or uncommon is it to miscarry at the same time as last time?

I have no idea how common it is, but I am doing the same thing at the same time except my numbers are higher. I just hope this isn't a MC, and is a fluke or something.

Prayers for you, Hoping. :hugs:

Ok so I am stressing. Stressing means research, research, research.
My Eosinophil count was 6, and should be 0. I have read on multiple sites that this fights against abnormal or unknown human cells and can cause early miscarriage. I wonder if this is the problem? A girl was prescribed prednisone to lower it, so could I just maybe stop this MC?

Anyone heard of this?

Definitely worth asking your doctor about! I said a long prayer for you tonight. :hugs:

It's worth asking galvan but whatever you do I think it needs to be ASAP. When's your scan? So many thoughts with you xxx

Hoping waiting I don't think there's any season the sane thing will happen at the same time but it's normal to be terrified at that stage. Last time I had perfect scans at 8 and 10 weeks but still just expected to see a blob at my 12 week scan like I dud at the mmc. Ok sure I'll be the sane if I get safely to the 20 week scan again this time xx

Scan is today in about an hour and a half. I am so scared!

I'm with you all the way Galvan :hugs: let us know please xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->