• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Final update for May.
Went to the emergency room again last night for severe abdominal pain. Finally got an ultrasound. Unfortunately, it didn't go as expected. I was just shy of 8w. By their calculations but sadly ended in a m/c. I am heartbroken and don't have much else to say.

:sad1: So sorry for your loss, Amanda! How are you? Do you still need to undergo treatment or were you just sent home?

I don't know how I am right now. There are a lot of emotions running through me right now. They made sure that my body expelled everything before sending me home with care instructions.

Final update for May.
Went to the emergency room again last night for severe abdominal pain. Finally got an ultrasound. Unfortunately, it didn't go as expected. I was just shy of 8w. By their calculations but sadly ended in a m/c. I am heartbroken and don't have much else to say.

Congrats to everyone on their bfp and good luck to those still trying this cycle.

:hugs:
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take your time and feel every emotion (or none) you feel. Just be and take care of yourself. <3 It sucks big time and I'm still grieving my (first and hopefully only) M/C in April.

May 31st and I'm on CD 30 (normal cycle length is 28 days).

So, I don’t know what’s going on this cycle. I ovulated later than usual so my cycle seems to be longer.

I have dull cramping on and off. Yesterday my breasts felt like they were tingling, like when the breast milk came when breastfeeding.

Today I feel off. I felt nauseated a couple of hours ago and then I fell asleep for like 2 hours. 3 PM to 5 PM. I also currently eating antibiotics for an infection so I don't know if I feel off because of the medicine or if it's something else.

Checked my CM and it's wet and my cervix is high, medium and open.

My temp is still up and I think I’m approx 12 DPO or so.
img_0311-jpg.1062019

I have lost it, haha. Took several HPT’s this morning with FMU. All 10 mIU sensitivity.

First, an IC midstream:
2-png.1062015

Second, an IC dip strip:
img_0277-jpg.1062016

Third, Predictor early detection:
1-png.1062013

So, I could see something on the dip strip during the time limit (first time, other times these tests have been really blank) but on the other two tests - pretty blank in my opinion. Maybe something that caught my eye but very very faint so I'm convinced that they are indents even though it's two different brands and over a few days.

Then I took an OPK with SMU just for fun sake. And it was positive (a bit faded on this photo though).

Hmm..

img_0307-jpg.1062017

I hope my period stays away but since my tests are blank I think I'm out. Sigh.

Amanda I am SO sorry for your loss. :hugs: Try to get some rest and be kind to yourself.

Millhaven that sounds frustrating! I hope it ends well for you!

Amanda - I am so very sorry for your loss as well. :( Lots of hugs. Take all the time to grieve that you need. I know from personal experience what a hard thing it is to go through. :(

The witch got me today. I feel heartbroken and have more period pain than I usually do. It’s nothing extreme but more than normal.

Good luck ladies. <3 AFM, I’m off to create a July testing thread. July is also the month in which we have been TTC #02 for a year. Sigh. Period is due July 2nd.

FX for all you who are still waiting to test. I just ate a whole chocolate bar. By myself. Without hesitating. And it felt good.

The witch got me today. I feel heartbroken and have more period pain than I usually do. It’s nothing extreme but more than normal.

Good luck ladies. <3 AFM, I’m off to create a July testing thread. July is also the month in which we have been TTC #02 for a year. Sigh. Period is due July 2nd.

FX for all you who are still waiting to test. I just ate a whole chocolate bar. By myself. Without hesitating. And it felt good.

So sorry. Hugs ❤️ Xxxx

I don't know how I am right now. There are a lot of emotions running through me right now. They made sure that my body expelled everything before sending me home with care instructions.
So sorry Amanda. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"