April Showers Bring May Flowers - May Testing Thread *9 BFPs and Counting!*

Rachel - hope the pre seed helps. Hubby and I used that this cycle and got our BFP.

If you have BV, you should go to the doctor and get antibiotics. That’s what will clear it up properly.

Audrey - sorry to hear that. :(

Morning.... I have struggled with it for years. The antibiotics get rid of it but it always comes back weeks or months later :-(

Congratulations on your BFP! Let’s see if this preseed works :) xxx

I'm 9dpo today. Since 7dpo I've been experiencing a lot of different symptoms than normal but I think may be all due to side effects from the progesterone I'm taking!
I've felt nausea at some point each day for a while,cramps in my uterus area & also lots of trapped wind (sorry tmi!)
I'm not going to test Saturday now when I'll be 13dpo.
Is anyone else taking progesterone this month getting side effects from it?

It’s hard to tell because you have skipped days but I would say cd16 or 17 you ovulated. Did you do an opk on cd16? Your temps are still high which is a great sign and looks like 9dpo if you ovulated cd17. FX’d crossed for a bfp :)

Thanks for your input. :flower: No, no OPK on CD 16 nor CD 15, only in the evening of CD 17. I was away for the weekend so I couldn’t temp and take OPK's.

I hope this month will be it but I’m not feeling confident.

Last edited:
I think that’s me out for this month ladies. Still no af but now 21 days since positive opk and definite bpn today. Have started using opks again today so fingers crossed for next month. Congratulations and best wishes to all those that have had their bf, good luck to those still waiting to test and those that are out...hope to see you in the next thread

TTC74 that looks like a good start. Did it show up in the time limit? Can't wait to hear updates!

I'm sorry Kimmy and TTCno4 :hugs:

pamg I have to take progesterone and it has given me every pregnancy symptom in the book in past cycles. Cramps, bloat, nausea, sore bbs, etc. I will say that I've been through enough cycles that I can now tell the difference between true pregnancy symptoms and progesterone side effects, but I've been TTCing for 8 years and started cycles with progesterone last year. BUT, every woman is different, and my clinic has warned me on several occasions in various forms that progesterone side effects can very easily be mistaken as pregnancy. I will also add that for whatever reason, progesterone effects me differently every cycle I take it. Not sure why, Probably not what you wanted to hear but I definitely hope what you've been feeling is pregnancy and not just progesterone side effects! :dust:

pamg I have to take progesterone and it has given me every pregnancy symptom in the book in past cycles. Cramps, bloat, nausea, sore bbs, etc. I will say that I've been through enough cycles that I can now tell the difference between true pregnancy symptoms and progesterone side effects, but I've been TTCing for 8 years and started cycles with progesterone last year. BUT, every woman is different, and my clinic has warned me on several occasions in various forms that progesterone side effects can very easily be mistaken as pregnancy. I will also add that for whatever reason, progesterone effects me differently every cycle I take it. Not sure why, Probably not what you wanted to hear but I definitely hope what you've been feeling is pregnancy and not just progesterone side effects! :dust:
Thanks only a few more days to find out! I'm trying not to get too hopefull as its a good chance its all just the side effects but after TTC for 2 years now I really want a bfp!!

TTC74 - that looks like the start of something to me.

TTCNo4 - sorry that you think you’re out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"