April Showers Brings Christmas Babies 92 Testers (19 BFPs)(1 Angel )

AFM = as for me

I took him to the walk in clinic just to be sure as the rash has got worse and is all over his body now. It's not slapped cheek, it's a viral infection (code for they don't really know what it is) but he doesn't have a high temperature and he is perfectly happy so I feel a bit less worried about it now. He has never been ill before and then he had his 12 and 13 month boosters and he hasn't stopped being ill since! It's probably a combo of the time of year and going to play group. I'm a teacher so I think I introduce quite a mix of germs to him that he has to build up his immune system to.

What is vitex?

I ironically have every symptom under the sun on cycles that end in AF and the the two times I got pregnant I had absolutely nothing out of the ordinary. Just cramps like period pain but no period so that's what made me take a test both times.

xxemmyxx I really hope that no symptoms are a good sign :p

Vitex (agnus catus) is a herb that can help with the balancing of hormones. As I don't ovulate regularly my hormones are out of whack because of my PCOS. I have heard so many good stories regarding it and if I don't get my BFP after this TWW then I will be starting it, just curious if anyone else has ever taken it and whether it has helped.

Hello ladies. I posted once when this thread started and have been stalking it since then. I am still on my Feb-Mar cycle. I tested today 14 dpo and BFN. So joining this thread officially today. AF should start in 2-3 days so the April test date that you put down earlier (Apr 18) still stands....

Let's go get our April BFPs ladies!

By the way does anyone know whether (and how) can I change my username?

I think I saw someone said they emailed the administrator to change their username.

Thanks for explaining AFM. These viruses are nasty! I hope he gets better today. I also don't get too many symptoms. I just remember with my first I was over a week late, had heavy bbs and finally got a BFP.

I've read good things about vitex and that it may take time to kick in so it's worth a shot! B6 is also good for regulating cycles.

xxemmyxx I really hope that no symptoms are a good sign :p

Vitex (agnus catus) is a herb that can help with the balancing of hormones. As I don't ovulate regularly my hormones are out of whack because of my PCOS. I have heard so many good stories regarding it and if I don't get my BFP after this TWW then I will be starting it, just curious if anyone else has ever taken it and whether it has helped.

Oh I took some Agnus castus from holland and barretts when I was having super long cycles to try and regulate them, I wasn't ovulating regularly. I only took it for one cycle and I think you need to take it for at least 3 to see the affects but I don't know if it worked because in the end I took the contraceptive pill for 3 months to regulate my cycle and the first month I stopped taking that I fell pregnant. If I remember right you are only meant to take it up until you ovulate and not after?? I also tried royal jelly.

Hi ttcin2012 lovely to have u.
Sorry been Mia this morning ladies had a slight emergency a friend needed me.
Hope you are all excited about are april thread and like ttc said lets get these april BFPs x

Salem that could explain the faint positive I had the day before. :/

CD3 and CD4 have been much nicer to me. Thank heavens! Those cramps almost killed me. I kept up on advil and Tylenol.

April is just around the corner. Hope spring is a lucky time!!! Want this so bad.

In the mean time im starting a body barre fitness class. So excited about it!

Ladies I'm cd11 today had cramps today and slight bleeding when wiped today any thoughts could it be ovulation already my cycles are always on point 28 days ovulate 14th day ?

Ladies I'm cd11 today had cramps today and slight bleeding when wiped today any thoughts could it be ovulation already my cycles are always on point 28 days ovulate 14th day ?

Are you temping or doing opk's? Our bodies can change all the time, ovulation can be delayed or come early so it could come at any time really! I have no experience of ovulation bleeding have you ever had that?

Hi ladies! Going on 4th month ttc officially (ntnp since April 2014).
Af just showed up and we are really hoping for this month or next month. I'm going to use OPK every day (2-3 times per day). Please send me those vibes ladies!

CKelly, I don't have a date yet. I'm really irregular and my LP seems to be short.

Please sign me up to 19th April just incase this cycle doesn't work!! Good luck ladies!! :dust:

Welcome Danielle i will add u to the date to be confirmed huni. Hi emiloo lovely to have you here will enter your date for you.
Good luck to you both x
Emmy I not currently temping etc trying not to put to much pressure on myself at moment usually get ovulation bleeding around 13/14dpo :/

Welcome Danielle i will add u to the date to be confirmed huni. Hi emiloo lovely to have you here will enter your date for you.
Good luck to you both x
Emmy I not currently temping etc trying not to put to much pressure on myself at moment usually get ovulation bleeding around 13/14dpo :/

Ahh really? That's so cool that you can pin point your ovulation like that! Well maybe you are ovulating early this cycle? You could do an opk just to see or if you don't want to put to much pressure on then just do the baby dance a little earlier this month to make sure lol

My thoughts exactly Emmy ive warned hubby it's that time to get jiggy withit lol x

My OH would love it if I told him it's time to get jiggly with it! I really struggle having sex enough since having my son I would love to get in bed and sleep!! And we have very little time alone as our son isn't the greatest sleeper, he wakes up usually in the early hours and comes in our bed (I know I swore I would never do that but I would do anything for sleep these days haha)

Hey ladies,lovely to see some familiar faces in here! Sign me up for the 14th please, witch got me today so I'm gonna go get me a Christmas baby instead :) Good luck to everyone this month!!

Can I join please? Following MC last month I'll be testing April 2nd :thumbup: I figured that would be 6 + weeks since start of and 4+ since end of bleeding. I have long cycles anyway (from BC) longest was approx 45 so figured my best bet is to wait it out and with average person waiting 4-6 weeks after MC..
Anyway haha 2nd April please :winkwink:

Hey ladies :) Hope everyone is doing well. Trying to get the hang of the cheap OPKs I bought and trying to temp every morning. That's been a little hard with LO. I'm pretty sure I ovulate around CD 13 or 14 but I've never pinpointed it. I'm on CD 9 with a 25 day cycle.

CKelly - you made me laugh about the gettin jiggy with it comment. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->