• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

welcome to the new ladies. Just gonna have my tea then ill update the list.

Oh and the MS hit in the night i felt sick all night and this morning but feel fine now. xxx

ms already? Yikes. xx

I'm so pissed right now. Told our parents in strictest confidence. Told them NOBODY else was to know due to the problems I had to start with. I wanted DF and I to tell people together after my early scan (for family at least- everyone else at 12 weeks).... But DFs mum had to go and blab to my SIL aka the biggest gossip in the family. I'm so angry and upset. I feel totally betrayed. She has no right to tell anyone, it's our news and we have very good reason for not telling anyone yet!
But now I have to tell my sister because I don't want her finding out from anyone other than me. It's gonna spiral and I feel so out of control :cry:

Hi ladies! I got my BFP yesterday morning! So addme to the April list!

Cottleston- I feel you on that. DF has already told HIS WHOLE FAMILY! And I haven't even made it to the Dr. yet! Then I told him that it was upsetting to me and he got pissed at me! Because I'm stopping him from celebrating! So his mom was like "CAN I TELL SO AND SO AND THIS PERSON AND THAT PERSON?" And I told her No. I had to at least go to the Dr. and I will MURDER if someone posts on my facebook!

yeah I was feeling pretty sick last night too... I went to bed super early and woke up because I had to pee so bad then felt really hungry... so after eating a bowl of cereal I felt like I was going to vomit for about 3 hours then finally was able to fall back asleep..

Ahh girls it's so good to not be alone... :flower:

Is anyone else not hungry though? Having to force myself to eat x

some days I am starving other days I don't want to eat at all... it's kinda hit and miss

I feel you on that one Cami! I am hungry sometimes- other times I'm sooo full! And I couldn't sleep last night!

Ahh girls it's so good to not be alone... :flower:

Is anyone else not hungry though? Having to force myself to eat x

My last 2 pregnancies were like this i had to force myself and actually lost weight but at the moment im ravenous xx

doc said since I am overweight I more than likely would lose weight while I am pregnant so that's a plus... very excited but because of the past scared

The last two days I have felt very very queezy! Today my boobs feel huge and very tender ! All good signs though so I'm happy lol

april thread! Cnt believe it times goin fast congrats all who has their bfp! X

Is it normal that my doctor won't confirm my pregnancy until I'm 6 weeks? This is my first pregnancy so I don't know how this works. I got my BFP and called my ob/gyn who told me that my first appointment will be at 6-8 weeks. I'll have a scan at this appointment but I figured I would've had bloodwork or something done in the meantime. :shrug:

thats normal!
My first appointment is @ 6 weeks!

Is it normal that my doctor won't confirm my pregnancy until I'm 6 weeks? This is my first pregnancy so I don't know how this works. I got my BFP and called my ob/gyn who told me that my first appointment will be at 6-8 weeks. I'll have a scan at this appointment but I figured I would've had bloodwork or something done in the meantime. :shrug:

I won't see mine until then, too!! I was completely confused and disappointed... I thought they would schedule me in right away for blood work or something...

Hi everyone and congrats on your BFP's!!!! Lots of April babies :)

I tested today at 13 dpo and received a very faint line on an early pregnancy test. Will be testing again tomorrow with FRER and going in for blood test as well.
(link to test photo: https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/380959-dollar-tree-choice-25miu-13-dpo-do-you-think.html)

I'd love to join this thread even though at the moment I'm cautiously hopeful. But I figure there are 2 possible outcomes, pregnant, or not, so if there's any chance I could be pregnant then I'm going to enjoy every minute of it. I guess I'm just having a hard time feeling like it could be real, almost feel like I'm jinxing things by talking about a BFP, but I'll get over it :)

EDD from FF is April 8, I see I'm already in some great company!!! My birthday is also in April so I think that's pretty neat!

I had a mmc at 8 weeks in December of 2008 and a chemical in August of 2009 so this BFP has been a long time coming. I was on injectables this cycle with an hcg trigger and timed intercourse. I started progesterone suppositories a few days after ovulation so I kind of feel like maybe all of my symptoms are due to those instead of preg, but only time will tell.

Had a small amount of brown spotting early this morning, but nothing since. Still scared every time I go to the loo!!

So far only symptoms have been backache and strong cramping like sensations (stronger and duller than normal AF cramps if that makes sense), almost have the sensation like I need to bear down. When my bladder gets full I feel a lot of pressure in my abdomen and have a nervous jittery feeling. Don't feel sick to my stomach, but do feel a bit of indigestion or acid reflux type symptoms.

Looking forward to getting to know you lovely ladies over the next 9 months. Wishing you all sticky beans and a very happy and healthy 9 mos!!

:flower:

Bernina- CONGRATS! I DEF. SEE A LINE! My first one looked like that (Even disappeared by that night- but the next 2 I took have been getting darker!).
:dust:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/380959-dollar-tree-choice-25miu-13-dpo-do-you-think.html[/url])

You should try the ClearBlue one or whatever it's called... it's digital, so no guess work for lines!!! (I took both kinds... my lines were super dark but I was completely shocked so I wanted to be sure)

Thanks MommyMika and MissFox and congrats to you both!!

I have one FRER that I'll use tomorrow and I'm sure I'll fall victim to poas obsession so a digi test will prob be the next one. I used one of those with my 2nd preg and loved just staring at it at random times until the battery finally died!

HippieJess- I'm not sure if that's normal or what. I haven't scheduled my first appt yet. I still have to make a trip to the health dept to get an "official" urine test done before I can even make an appt. Found that out with my 1st pregnancy. I guess too many women make appt when they really have false positives or maybe without ever taking a test. You and I have the same EDD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->