• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Sure thing hopeful. Having a blood test today so will hopefully feel more real after that. Right now I'm just in shock and limbo due to previous mc's. Have you contacted your dr yet? Is this your first preg? Sorry I'm on phone so can't easily check your previous posts. I'm 33 and this will be our first but my third preg. DH and I live in Michigan near the college town of Ann Arbor (go blue!)

Looking forward to getting to know you.

Sounds like we will be perfect bump buds for each other!!! I was in Scotland last year, I fell in love with the country instantly. What are your next steps?

Ohh this is so exciting!!!! Best of luck to you over the weekend and with your dr call on Monday.

So far I'm just feeling pressure in my abdomen, backache, and this thin clear/white watery stuff is leaking out of me at random times. I have to warn you that I'm a TMI kind of girl, so you'll probably get more details than you ever wanted :)

ok no bother im worried already if you have all of those symptoms i have none apart from i could sleep for a week at my desk and can;t wait to get out of here and go to bed !

:hugs::flower::hugs:congrats and welcome to all the new ladies too many to mention individually ! yay! seems everyone this month is getting there bfp :0), how fab is that ....

was feeling really sick last night but not to much this morning the only syptoms a got today are sore (ish ) boobies, and cramping like af is on her way , but she's not:happydance::happydance::happydance:

still trying to be caisious tho after only having m/c in april, im going on holiday next monday for 16 days praying nothing happens to me when were away ... but if it doesn't thats a great way to make the time go fast until my scan woohoo, which ill hopefully have the appoinment letter waiting for me when i get back........:kiss::kiss:

so how is everyone else today?

xxxxxxxxx

hi girls im tired today, night shifts are not good for pregnancy :haha:

i feel sickly and my boobs are sore but feel like im hungry constantly!!!

gonna book scan for three weeks time i think :happydance: cant wait !!!

i also am on night shift the next 2 night, your right, not good lol, x

The nausea is really kicking in for me today and I'm so tired. I haven't stayed up much beyond 8:30 most nights. :sleep:
How is everyone else feeling?

Thanks Keekee and congrats to you!!

For those that have had your beta hCG tested, would you mind sharing the result and also how many weeks you were when you got it? I just got 199 and am 4 weeks even today. Nurse said anything over 100 is good at this point. I know it can vary so much, just was curious to see what everyone else had.

Also, for those that have been preg before, how do you measure the week thing. For example my ticker says I am 4 weeks and 0 days, but fertility friend's pregnancy area says that I am entering my 5th week. So if someone asked me how many weeks preg I am, would I say 4 or 5? So confusing! I had to explain to DH today that I'm 4 weeks preg even though baby is only 2 weeks old.

Hopeful2010, try not to worry too much about what symptoms you have now (did I just say that?!?). Sleepiness is always one of the first signs for my SIL that she's preg, she needs to take naps during the day. I almost feel like AF is coming, sounds similar to what Keekee mentioned. Was also glad to read someone else on here has sprung a leak down below as well, that one is totally new to me :)

Sticky sticky beans for all of us!!!!

I had bloods done earlier this week.
At 4w exactly, my hcg was 263.
At 4+2 it'd gone up to 778!
That was on tuesday, but I also had a very very early scan and they couldn't see anything in my uterus so I'm going back for more bloods on tuesday and to hopefully book another scan as they're worried about ectopic.

WELCOME to all the newcomers, congrats on your bfps. :happydance: xxx

Thanks for the results CottlestonPie, those are some great hCG numbers you have there!!! It's much too early for most scans to show anything, so please don't let that worry you. Glad you're being monitored closely though. Do you have a risk factor (tube scarring) that makes them more cautious about an ectopic?

Thanks! I've got no pre-existing risks but did have bleeding on the weekend where I turned 4 weeks. Not enough to need a pad or anything but they are v wary of ectopics at my local EPU so they're monitoring me for now.

welcome to all the newbies :D loads of us are going to be April mummys it seems!

I'm super tired today and finding work a proper grind, concentrating it killing me! hehe

and I seem to be smelling things extra strong, to the point i think i'm going to have to throw away my sunflowers because their smell is grossing me out :dohh:

xx

my dr said my numbers were good and they are no where near yours.. at 4w0d they were 31 at 4w1d they were 51 so they almost doubled in one day

Hi everyone, got my BFP on Monday after 18mths trying! Due date 4th April so hoping to join the sweatpeas!

Wondering if anyone else is having back pain - i read one thread saying it's a sigh of mc and i'm freaking out!!

I had backpainearlier in the week arond the time I would have been implanting.. now though just twinges if I am hungry or need to go to the bathroom and am feeling so sick today.. if I am not eating I feel like puking

well another reason i am worried is apart fro sore bbs and no AF (plus BFP!) i have no other signs......... god even writing tht i realise how paranoid i am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->