***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Has everyone had their 1st appt at the docs yet? Ive booked mine today for friday night.

xxxx

I had mine this morning and was told to expect a call from the midwife in the next few weeks. I told him about the problems I had and he didn't make a single note of any of it. I think I knew more than he did lol
xx

yeah our drs usually books you in to see the midwife at 8 weeks xx

:hi:

my boobs are really sore today and i woke up feeling very sickly!

Can i be added please? Had my first doc appt today, got to wait for the midwife to contact me now...

I think i am due on the 5th April (according to my calculations anyway!)

Look forward to getting to know you girls xx:flower:xx

morning all :headspin:

how are we all doing today?

well ive been to the doctors today, ive just got to wait till the hospital gets in touch with me for my scan, usually your dating scan is at 12 weeks but because ov my recent mc he wants me to go for an early one not too early as im going top be on holiday! dam it! well at least being abroad will make the time go faster, ive got to get in touch with my midwife when i get back also to have booking app with her.....

doesn't it always feel more real once you been to the doc's :thumbup:

as for symptoms today, my boobs are a little tender, little back ache but no overall a good day, apart from peeing alot lol..

hope all the rest of april mummy's are feeling ok xx
:kiss::hugs::kiss:

Can i be added please? Had my first doc appt today, got to wait for the midwife to contact me now...

congrats & welcome :flower:

yey congrats !!! someone to keep me company on the 5th !!

Got my :bfp: this morning!!! So excited! EDD is April 4! Yay for April babies!:happydance:

Hello Ladies

We found out on Sunday that I'm pregnant, very early days, but the doctor has given me a due date of 4th April 2011. Very excited :happydance: though trying to keep my feet on the ground.

We had problems in conceiving, but after an HSG, we are thrilled to find out that we've been sucessful. Doctor has warned us that we have to be conscious of an Ectopic Pregnant, as there may have been some damage to my tubes, but trying to stay positive.

Hope I can learn a lot from this Forum, as this is my first child.

:winkwink:

Congrats LJanes! I also have an estimated due date of April 4th! I hope everything is fine with your little bean!

:hi: welcome!!

oooh i think the 4th is in the lead for the most edd at the min isnt it ?

geeez! am so bloated! looks like am smugling a watermelon its so uncomfortable x anyone else bloated up yet?

Thanks for the congrats everyone!

My boobs are killing me. They're so sore. It was my first sign that I was possibly pregnant. It was also my first sign when I got pregnant with my daughter. So I knew something was up when they started getting sensitive and sore.

How is everyone else doing today?

Congrats to the new ladies! :D

Well I booked my Dr's appt for tuesday :D, told the blood donation that I'm pregnant, first people I've told outloud except DH :haha:

Feeling ok, slightly icky in the afternoons, sore boobs still but not really got any other symptoms yet, but at only 4wks I've plenty of time yet!

still don't have the super sore boobs... just every once in awhile.. but went to doc today and my levels were hcg 31 and progestrone 24.5 .... but if my dip in my chart was implant then I really have only had bubs attatched for like 4 days so dr says numbers are good and they took again today to make sure hcg is going up since I have had 4 mc... but I am on low dose asprin and progestrone because of the previous mc's.. so am hopeful.. my dr however does a scan everytime you come in which for me will be every week... now why would you scan someone with a hcg of 31 and only 4w1d .... before the scan shes like yeah won't really see anything.. I KNEW THAT as in us normally don't scan you till your HCG reaches 1000 as that makes it almost certain you will see bubs and hb ...

Awww wow I was an April sweetpea this time last year!! Amazing! Best of luck to all you lovely ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->