***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi girls, Kenziemommy, congrats, twins :shock: wow! great news!

Welcome preggo too, congrats hun!

Well I've been at work all day and agree about the tiredness thing, finding it so hard to be motivated, just wanna shout out I've only got 8 months left working! :D

Also felt a little bit queezy this afternoon, not sure if its in my mind though! :haha:

Hi girls,
I spent the morning at the beach with my hubby and our little one. Got overheated so quickly and couldn't wait to get home! I am soo tired all the time. I POAS again...my line was darker so yay! As for the rest of the afternoon, I have just been taking it easy...play doh and coloring with DD :)

I have my first appt. Friday, just to confirm pregnancy, then another the following week where I hope to have my first u/s. We recently moved, so I will have a new OB doc. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had u/s every other week and sometimes every week...I am curious since I am high risk, how another doctor will do things :) I miss my old doc sooooo badly! He was there for me through all my losses and delivered my DD, I hate that I won't be under his care. Nothing I can do though!

Congrats to all of you! I hope I can join you soon!

Congrats on the twins Kenzie! They are so much fun!

just found out today only 4 weeks so my stick is dark in person but not so much on here... I will be due April 6th accordding to fertility friend

Attachments

• IMG00163.jpg
    IMG00163.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 2010-07-28 14.49.46.jpg
    2010-07-28 14.49.46.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 8
will try to get a better pic when I get home with a real camera not a cell phone

CONGRATS ALL!!!! Cant believe theres an April mummies thread already!!!! :happydance:

congrats to all the new ladies! can't believe some of you get scans so soon! I'm gonna have to wait until 12wks I presume! thats like October :shock:

Ah well will be worth the wait!

btw anyone else threaten to give their boobs to their DH for the day today? they're sooo sore! hehe

I'm not having sore boobs, just feeling really bloated.
I called my RE this morning as I was getting sharp pains in my sides, and she said because its both sides not to worry. The bloating I'm having is actually directly in the middle of my abdomen, so that is probably good.But I can go there this weekend to make sure I'm not ectopic if I want.
So we'll see how I feel.
I don't know if the pain I'm having and the bloating is just from everything growing, although its so early yet.
Being this is my first everything is new, and being a nurse I know too much and worry about everything.
First booked US will be August 23rd because I got pregnant using IUI, they have a protocol where they do US earlier to make sure there are no problems.

:hi: preggo

i know what u mean by knowing to much !

my boobs are tender ish but feel HUGE!!!!!

welcome to the new mommys!! will add you just now. Well im absolutely knackered now. Been on my feet all day and just sat down. In need of a nice cuppa now.

I havent had sore boobs this time. I did really bad with my daughter but not my son so im thinkin maybe another boy??

Cant wait for my 1st scan but it will prob be at 12 weeks providing theres no bleeding this time.

Has everyone had their 1st appt at the docs yet? Ive booked mine today for friday night.

xxxx

Lol well i'm not bloated, just sore boobs! its really amazing how it affects everyone differently!

I'm going to ring the Dr's tomorrow and try and get an after work appt for next week! :happydance:

think everyones on the list now. let me know if ive missed anyone xx

I want to be an April sweetpea!!!! your badge is soooo CUTE! :( xx teehee xx

congrats all April mummies xxxx

Has everyone had their 1st appt at the docs yet? Ive booked mine today for friday night.

xxxx

I had mine this morning and was told to expect a call from the midwife in the next few weeks. I told him about the problems I had and he didn't make a single note of any of it. I think I knew more than he did lol
xx

because I have lost so many I will be getting bloods and scans every week till after 12 weeks then it will go to every 2 weeks... start progestrone tonight... boobs have been sore off and on but not super bad yet but in november I almost wanted to cut them off... they are however bigger and fuller which is not good I am already a DDD... won't know where to buy bras

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->