***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

This is my first time PG, so maybe it's just me being amazed by everything, but when I saw today on my ticker that my baby's eyelids are forming, I am just speechless! How amazing is that?! Such a tiny bit of skin, yet already forming. Anyhow, I'm in shock and think it's so cool!!

Chocojen I'll be 25 weeks on that date!!

I am not sure that I will, sods law this was the one month I didnt track anything so guess I will have to wait until scan to confirm but I am pretty sure I will just miss out!

:hi: and congratulations to all the New April Sweet Peas!!

me and my sister both feel very very sick!

i am absolutely starving - eat something small totally full - then starving half hour after :wacko:

I am expecting my first baby April 25th! I have miscarried once in June so hopefully this one goes better. Congrats everyone!!

Awww jeffsar I am so happy for you, so glad to hear that you have had a great outcome! To think I might have just missed you today as my scan was at 11.00am and my one was great too.

I also saw our Little ones heartbeat and was estimated at 7+2 but she said to stick to my original due date of April 4th as she might be a couple of days out. I was so happy I cried when I saw it as it was so obvious within seconds!

hey SummerRaine! how've you been?
where was you're scan -at the main matty? cos' they thought it was bed news, i was in the dreaded Rubislaw ward, but thank god all turned out well!! my due date will probably be different from you now, they think i have dates wrong so will do a dating scan in two weeks!

feels surreal being back on here tonight, i was so scared to log on last week!! x

jeffsar - Yeah my scan was at the Fertility Clinic in the main matty. I am so glad you got good news and the only thing is your dates are slightly out. You must be so relieved!!!! You will still be an April Sweet Pea though. I was checking in on you to see if you had any updates during the week.

I have been alright, exhausted and been feeling sick but not actually being sick, can put up with it all now I have seen my little one though. (.Y.) are killing me tonight though! How are you feeling now then?

i know, i went AWOL last week, just couldn't let myself think about it all incase today was the end.

same as you really, feeling sick all the time, but not being sick....
sore top half and, tmi, wind:blush:

i had been attending the fertility clinic there too, i'd tell you my doc's name, but i can't pronouce it!!

i'm so glad your scan went well too, it's a huge relief eh?
x

I now have an upset tummy because of the antibiotics. Feeling a bit fed up x

It is a HUGE relief, it just didn't seem real until I saw it on the screen, now I actually feel pregnant:happydance: Your consultant wouldn't be Bhattcharya would it? My one was Professor Templeton, really nice guy. The nurses there have been lovely, I was told to come back in and show off my bump!

yes, that's him, ha ha!! wow, how on earth did you spell that right!!

luckily for me, i only actually had to attend for 4 apts. they diagnosed thyroid problems and when that was sorted my cycles came back. they were all really nice though.

funny that we're going through it at the same time!

thanks colapops, sorry you're not feeling great today x

I just literally passed out (not in the sick way but in the sleepy way) for two hours!! :rofl:

Just forced down a spinach salad... tasted horrible. Keep telling myself I need the healthy stuff too!

Last night ate so unhealthy... quesadillas with beans and about a half quart of chocolate frozen yogurt! ACK! Making up for it now... but that salad won't tie me over for long. I just hope it doesn't come back up.

That's fantastic news Jeffsar! Congratulations, you must be over the moon :hugs: xx

Just forced down a spinach salad... tasted horrible. Keep telling myself I need the healthy stuff too!

Last night ate so unhealthy... quesadillas with beans and about a half quart of chocolate frozen yogurt! ACK! Making up for it now... but that salad won't tie me over for long. I just hope it doesn't come back up.

You are a braver soul then I. I could never force down a spinach salad. The only way I eat Spinach is either steamed for EVEN BETTER sauteed. LOL

Romaine is good stuff though. I've been dying for a Chicken Cesaer salad, and haven't gotten one yet :( When I go to the store today I am definitely going to get all the stuff to make some!!

Casey - Let's just say it wasn't fun. Be wary of the cesaer dressing as most of it is made with raw eggs. I don't think it's such a big deal, but it is on the long "no no list." :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->