***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Good Morning Girls ( or Evening depending where you are)
I went to see the doc yesterday and had a little bit of good news. They found a Ges. Sac, but they couldn't see the yolk sac or fetal pole. When did yours show. Should I be worried. Im going to be 6 weeks tomorrow. Im going crazy right now. My doc said I shouldn't worry because my hCG levels are going up just fine and I haven't had any bleeding but I read other post on here and a lot of girls are seeing heart beats in their 6th week. Im so scared. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Well every pregnancy is different.

If they had a hard time seeing the Ges sac before, and they saw it now, then the the baby could just be a shy little thing. I know it's hard not to worry especially in the first tri, but you should just let your doctor's words give you some comfort. The Ges Sac is there, and your levels are going up. Little bean will grow some more, and soon he/she will be noticeable.

hey girls can u add me pls im due 28th april, i did post yesterday but maybe it was missed :blush: lol, so is anyone due same day or close????

i cant believe 2 years and im really in here yay xxxx :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

hi girls, sorry i've not been on for a while, but i needed to have a break from B&B while i got my head round what happened last fri.

well, i had my re-scan today, and after being told last week that i had a suspected blighted ovum, guess what they found today - the heartbeat!!!!! i am still in shock as i had been convinced it was over, they even booked me in for a d&c consultaton!
the thread has moved on so much i couldn't catch up totally, so i really hope everyone is doing fine.

glad to be back girls x

Welcome to the new ladies!

Lilaries, did you have an abdominal or vaginal ultrasound? Also the ability to see the baby and heartbeat is really determined by the sensitivity of the equipment and also the skill level of the person performing the u/s. I'm being seen at a fertility clinic and the u/s he has is one of the most sensitive since it's used to look at ovaries and follicles more than babies. I had another this morning and the dr had one of his students do it. I saw the baby, but when she moved it just slightly one way, the baby disappeared and all you could see was the sac, it was very weird. There is also a chance that your uterus could be tilted which in that case it's sometimes not until week 7 or 8 until they can see the baby and pick up a heartbeat. I know it's only natural to worry, but not seeing a fetal pole or yolk sac is definitely not an indication of a problem at 6 weeks. Your rising hcg is a much better indicator at that point. I'm sure if you go back in a week you'll see little bean with a strong heartbeat!

I had my second ultrasound today at 7 weeks and was again amazed to see my little one. I feel completely un pregnant. Boobs are barely sore, no sickness, no abdomen twinges or pain, nothing! I know I should feel lucky but I'm still begging for sickness! Little one has grown from 0.3 cm to 0.85 cm and we were able to hear the heartbeat in addition to seeing it. I was a bit worried at first because I saw the baby on the ultrasound but didn't see a heartbeat. Last time the heart was as big as the baby and was making it jump all over the place. This time the body is starting to grow around it and it was less distinguishable. Dr did not seem at all concerned and said everything looked great. He did notice an area of old blood on the other side of my uterus and said I would most likely continue to spot. He said no worries, just the old blood making it's way out. You can read more details over in my journal (in my siggy) if you'd like and also see the scan, don't want to be too redundant on here.

I hope everyone is doing well and has a wonderful weekend!!!

Congratulations Jeffsar, I am over the moon for you!!!!! Do you have a scan pic you can post, would love to see the little one!!! :dance:

Omg hun I'm SO pleased for you!!!!! :happydance: :hugs: xx
Now ban yourself from Google! :haha:

i know, i still can't believe it!!!!:happydance:

i've missed yapping to you all!!

early scans and google - not recommended!!

how you doing? sent you a pm, didn't know you were online!! x

Congratulations Jeffsar, I am over the moon for you!!!!! Do you have a scan pic you can post, would love to see the little one!!! :dance:

thanks hun!! i've not got a scanner, but i'll try take a pic and post it!! x

Hey girlies!

Can you put me down as 4th April? My dates have been put back a bit now, i dont like being on the cusp of March/April :rofl:

welcome to the sweatpeas! i was 4th april too, but i've been moved back - scan in two weeks foe dating so i'll know my 'new' due date soon! x

hi girls, sorry i've not been on for a while, but i needed to have a break from B&B while i got my head round what happened last fri.

well, i had my re-scan today, and after being told last week that i had a suspected blighted ovum, guess what they found today - the heartbeat!!!!! i am still in shock as i had been convinced it was over, they even booked me in for a d&c consultaton!
the thread has moved on so much i couldn't catch up totally, so i really hope everyone is doing fine.

glad to be back girls x

jeffsar - I had a good feeling everything was going to work out for you!!!!! I am sooooo happy!! A heartbeat, how exciting!!! I hope this gives some of the other ladies who are worried some hope too!
:wohoo:

Hey girls,
Just found out today that the goverment healthy pregnancy grant is being withdrawn...we will only get it if we are 25 weeks on or before 31/12/11. If my calculations are right I will miss out by 4 days!!!

Fingers crossed for you guys to get it £190 wouldnt go amiss!

x

glad to be back girls x

jeffsar - I had a good feeling everything was going to work out for you!!!!! I am sooooo happy!! A heartbeat, how exciting!!! I hope this gives some of the other ladies who are worried some hope too!
:wohoo:

Thanks hun!! glad to be back!!!!:thumbup:

how've you been?
i tried catching up with the thread, but after a week i wass 100 pages back!! x

Ok, I know this isn't exactly pregnancy related but have to share. My OH and I have just completed on a house we've been waiting to buy for nearly 6 months, we've got the keys and everything! Have been really down in the dumps for the last few days and this has really picked me up. Hope everyone else is having a lovely day!

First I want to thank you all for your support and kind words.

A few hours ago, I passed the little bean. I then heard from my doctor that my levels have dropped a good amount, so I am officially out.

I wish you all much happiness and health through the remainder of your pregnancies.

Thank you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you ncmommy! I hope you are back in 1st tri soon! :hugs:

jeffsar that is amazing, i know only too well what a blighted ovum is like so thats fantastic news!

First I want to thank you all for your support and kind words.

A few hours ago, I passed the little bean. I then heard from my doctor that my levels have dropped a good amount, so I am officially out.

I wish you all much happiness and health through the remainder of your pregnancies.

Thank you.

My thoughts and prayers are with you ncmommy! I hope you are back in 1st tri soon! :hugs:

I'm so sorry ncmommy, really hope we all see you back here soon x

jeffsar that is amazing, i know only too well what a blighted ovum is like so thats fantastic news!

thanks hun, been a tough week with an unexpected, but very welcome, outcome! x

Thanks hun!! glad to be back!!!!:thumbup:

how've you been?
i tried catching up with the thread, but after a week i wass 100 pages back!! x

I've been doing pretty well. First bit of M/S finally, usually around 2pm-8pm. So not such "morning" sickness afterall. But not too extreme either, just not fun. Lots of heartburn!! Counting down the days to my official first prenatal visit September 3rd (no scan I think, but maybe I'll get to schedule one). I am almost relieved to not have a scan super early only b/c I think it would only worry me more at this point. I am trying to relax and hope that everything is going well. So far no reason to think otherwise. FXed things stay that way.

Lot of us missed you and were thinking of you!!! So glad the news came back positive, I think we needed that!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->