***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

First I want to thank you all for your support and kind words.

A few hours ago, I passed the little bean. I then heard from my doctor that my levels have dropped a good amount, so I am officially out.

I wish you all much happiness and health through the remainder of your pregnancies.

Thank you.

I am so, so terribly sorry to hear that ncmommy - my heart goes out to you.:hugs: your angel will never be forgotten x

Be strong and think to the future xxx

Tried to get my drs appt sorted today to tell them and cant get in til 31st, its gonna make me pop waiting that long!

list updated xx

oh and smeej happy 6 weeks hun! xxx

Hi I think we have the same due date :flower: how exciting, have either of you got a scan booked yet? i have one for thursday 26th, we are very nervous as I mc our last baby in march this year.....worrying times...on aplus side though im feeling sick allday long (if you can really call that a plus) ive heard sickness means your baby is more likely to be developing properly, anybody else heard anything like that? xxx hugs and kisses and fingers crossed for sticky beans xxx

Yes lilbean, I've heard that sickness in early pregnancy is a very good sign that the pregnancy is well established. So sorry about your loss hun, congratulations on your pregnancy xxx

morning girls .......well the ms has def kicked in now (but is reassuring in a weird way.....like u said means pregnancy is progressing as it should :) )
at 5 am woke up and was dry heeving (yuck), and then when woke again at like 8 was feeling really rough!!! heeving again ...but had to make myself eat :(
feel a lil better now , just had a lovely ice pop mmmmm really does help

Welcome Finally, Sweetkisses, Princess, and Zoella! And congratulations!

Reedsgirl, so do they not think you're having twins anymore or still too early to know?

I'm not going to count this as MS b.c I just ate too much, but an hour after bed I got up running to the bathroom b.c my stomach had enough of digesting and I ended up vomiting some into my sinuses (sorry if TMI). Not a fun feeling, especially since it took my 20min trying to clean out my sinuses. Now today I have a sinuses headache. I really hope this isn't going to result in an infection....:sad1:

hi ladies, i havent read back through the posts yet ill have a look later. Is it thundering where anyone else is? its pouring down with rain and i have so much to do :-( have a huge pile of ironing 1st then have to brave the rain and go to town and then got a half hr walk to my cousins lo's 2nd bday party, not fun with 2 kids in the rain.
Been sick this morning too, havent felt nauseous for a while and was starting to worry so im glad its back lol
Hope everyone has a good day xxx

I've realised that i don't get sickness if i eat a slice of toast or a yogurt before I cycle to work. If I eat brekkie at work it makes me more nauseous

Anyone else feeling absolutely disgusted by the sight of food? I was trying to watch the news this morning and it seems that every single commercial was advertising food. Kept having to turn away as I would feel sick by the sight of it.

ncmommy I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and DH. :hugs:

So, does anyone else have this dilemma:

I am hungry A LOT throughout the day, but the thought of eating a lot makes me kinda gag, so instead I nibble on crackers throughout the day... but that leaves me hungry all day which also makes me kinda sick feeling. :shrug: I've lost my appetite, but my tummy says "more please!!"

I am hungry A LOT throughout the day, but the thought of eating a lot makes me kinda gag, so instead I nibble on crackers throughout the day... but that leaves me hungry all day which also makes me kinda sick feeling. :shrug: I've lost my appetite, but my tummy says "more please!!"

I am with you. I try to eat little bits when I can, but it usually makes me sick. :dohh:

I am with you. I try to eat little bits when I can, but it usually makes me sick. :dohh:

I'm not getting too sick yet, just slight nausea/lightheadedness.

Water makes me kinda sick too... unfortunately it's all we have in the house and i want to stay hydrated. When we go grocery shopping tomorrow i'm buying sugar so that I can make the kool aid we have.

I'm also buying pickles and putting my name on the jar so that DH doesn't touch them!! MINE! :rofl:

NCMOMMY my sympathy is with you. I have been there before and it is very hard to deal with. i am new here and dont your your situation, but any lose is painful.

good morning ladies! I have a question, i 4 weeks today and i am not hungry and when i do try to eat i lose all taste for food. But i force myself to eat because i know my baby needs food. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice would be nice. Ty

good morning ladies! I have a question, i 4 weeks today and i am not hungry and when i do try to eat i lose all taste for food. But i force myself to eat because i know my baby needs food. Has anyone else experienced this? Any advice would be nice. Ty

That's exactly what i'm going through. Water is disgusting to me right now, but I know i need to fluids. And foods have no taste, or they have too much taste and they make me feel kinda ill. So I have lost my appetite, but I still feel hungry all the time.

lol this is so me also !!! cant stand the thought of food but make myself eat coz my tummy is grumbling :dohh:

feel bit better now went and got mcdonalds lol ....managed to keep it down, thank god , was the only thing i cud face eaten ...gross i know but hey whatever eases it huh

Good Morning Girls ( or Evening depending where you are)
I went to see the doc yesterday and had a little bit of good news. They found a Ges. Sac, but they couldn't see the yolk sac or fetal pole. When did yours show. Should I be worried. Im going to be 6 weeks tomorrow. Im going crazy right now. My doc said I shouldn't worry because my hCG levels are going up just fine and I haven't had any bleeding but I read other post on here and a lot of girls are seeing heart beats in their 6th week. Im so scared. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->