***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Casey - Let's just say it wasn't fun. Be wary of the cesaer dressing as most of it is made with raw eggs. I don't think it's such a big deal, but it is on the long "no no list." :(

But... but.... the cesaer... :cry:

Hmmm, i wonder how bad it actually is for you.... :shrug:

after 2 weeks of feeling sick actually was sick this morning, twice! TMI i know but so pleased :) can't wait to see the midwife on tues and get the ball rolling. Feeling +tive and bought a pair of maternity trousers for work, hopefully be filled by a bump and not bloat eventually lol!

We're having an April Baby!!

Due April 25th with baby #1! Just got my :bfp: last night at 8pm which was 10dpo! Tested again this morning and it was even darker! :D

Any due date twins yet? I know I found out super early, so I may be alone for a little.

I also found out at 10dpo. Have you had levels done yet? My 10dpo were 33 at 13dpo were 222 and at 20dpo they are 4165!! I just found out and dr wants to see me next thursday cause they think there may be more than 1!! Oh my!!

hey idk what took me so long to write back but I have had my levels drawn.. at 14dpo I was 270 and at 16dpo I was 625 so we sound just about the same! :) This is my first pregnancy and this waiting game, and being so nervous about something happening is a killer! I wish I could sleep for the next 8 weeks. >_<

We're having an April Baby!!

Due April 25th with baby #1! Just got my :bfp: last night at 8pm which was 10dpo! Tested again this morning and it was even darker! :D

Any due date twins yet? I know I found out super early, so I may be alone for a little.

I also found out at 10dpo. Have you had levels done yet? My 10dpo were 33 at 13dpo were 222 and at 20dpo they are 4165!! I just found out and dr wants to see me next thursday cause they think there may be more than 1!! Oh my!!

hey idk what took me so long to write back but I have had my levels drawn.. at 14dpo I was 270 and at 16dpo I was 625 so we sound just about the same! :) This is my first pregnancy and this waiting game, and being so nervous about something happening is a killer! I wish I could sleep for the next 8 weeks. >_<

I had a early scan yesterday and we only seen one fuzzy little bean but a very large sac. I will get another scan at 8 weeks but looks like just one bean for me. As long as its healthy I am super happy:happydance:

Evening ladies,

Just wondering if anyone else on this thread have had their progesterone tested?

Had mine done today which came back at 12.5ng/ml which is borderline average but it was 15 at the weekend so now I'm stressing altho HCG looks good...

21dpo - 1245
22dpo - 2605
25dpo - 4706

jeffsar i really am so so pleased for you i have been thinking of you!

Charliemarina i hadnt missed your post hun just hadnt had chance to update just doing it now :)

xxx

hope everyone is well, i'm super!

decided not to do an early scan as i tilt rather far back and really don't want to spend the money seeing a sack, so i have it set for sept 9. i'll be 8 wks so hopefully we'll have a show!

my face still looks like i'm 17 again with all the spots, but everything else as for the most part gone away. however, today i do have slight cramping again. hopefully just growing pains, in which case cramp little bean cramp!

a girl at work informed me that at 8 wks it'll end up looking like a mexican jumping bean. so for now i'm calling my little nugget consuela lupe lopez, consuela for short LOL. just the giddy, happy go lucky mood i'm in. i just "know" everything is going to be OK this time and have gotten back my sense of peace and have once again released control.
however, that being said...i'm scared out of my mind! i'm going to be a mom!! i'm a step mom right now, but that's SO not the same. OMG I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!! when did that happen?! lol

Ladies I need some help. Dr office just called back a bit ago to set up a ultrasound for tuesday. They did a quick scan yesterday to make sure there was just one as thats all we seen however my levels came back high again. Here they are

August 2(10dpo): 33(3weeks 3days)

August 5(13dpo):222(3weeks 6days)

August12(20dpo):4165(4weeks 6days)

August19(27dpo):27125.40(5weeks 6days)

I have looked on line and I seem to be in a normal range but now I am a bit freaked out as I ran across a molar pregnancy as well. We did see a large sac yesterday and a fuzzy bean so I am not really thinking its that but I am just really confused. Has anyone had levels done this often that can maybe compare with me?? Thanks Ladies

so so sick.... grilled chicken and brown rice for dinner as I think I might be able to handle that

Ladies I need some help. Dr office just called back a bit ago to set up a ultrasound for tuesday. They did a quick scan yesterday to make sure there was just one as thats all we seen however my levels came back high again. Here they are

I have looked on line and I seem to be in a normal range but now I am a bit freaked out as I ran across a molar pregnancy as well. We did see a large sac yesterday and a fuzzy bean so I am not really thinking its that but I am just really confused. Has anyone had levels done this often that can maybe compare with me?? Thanks Ladies

wow you're numbers are high! my doc sd i was 4 wks with 89 but then you do test rather late so we're about the same since i test about 2 days versus 6 days.

4 wk 89
4wks 2 days 250
5 wks 2 days 3106

i haven't scanned yet but my doc says i'm doing great. she was almost more excited than i was LOL

wow you're numbers are high! my doc sd i was 4 wks with 89 but then you do test rather late so we're about the same since i test about 2 days versus 6 days.

4 wk 89
4wks 2 days 250
5 wks 2 days 3106

i haven't scanned yet but my doc says i'm doing great. she was almost more excited than i was LOL

At 3+6 almost 4 weeks I was 222. So only a day difference. I found out early at 3+3.

4 wk 89
4wks 2 days 250
5 wks 2 days 3106

At 3+6 almost 4 weeks I was 222. So only a day difference. I found out early at 3+3.

yeah but everyone's different. it's FAR too early to even see. never know there could be another one in there just shy.

4 wk 89
4wks 2 days 250
5 wks 2 days 3106

yeah but everyone's different. it's FAR too early to even see. never know there could be another one in there just shy.

Your so right. I am probably just being paranoid for nothing and its nothing. I am just worried now about the molar pregnancy I read about. UGH! I will find some PMA. Thanks for the support Dana. :hugs:

So when we all start moving to our second trimester, will this journal go with it? or will April sweat peas stay in first tri??

4 wk 89
4wks 2 days 250
5 wks 2 days 3106

Your so right. I am probably just being paranoid for nothing and its nothing. I am just worried now about the molar pregnancy I read about. UGH! I will find some PMA. Thanks for the support Dana. :hugs:

you're most welcome :hug:

if you've read about molar pregnancy, you've also read it's extrememly rare. don't count yourself as so special ;)

I just had to share the baby blanket I plan to knit. I was afraid to order the yarn too soon but I'm too excited not to.

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/MIHiker/hooded-baby-blanket

That made me laugh Dana thanks. But just so you know I am pretty darn special!! LOL But I think all of us preggo and ttc ladies are. ;)

Reedsgirl I hope you're not special in the molar pregnancy way :)

I really won't be surprised if they find a shy second bean hiding behind the first. Your numbers are just so darn high and I found a few posts when I googled and people with levels close to yours had twins!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->