***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Our statue visiting must of rubbed off on you :rofl: or was it the corset??

Our statue visiting must of rubbed off on you :rofl: or was it the corset??

Chris joked he wanted a DNA test! Well I hope it was a joke!

It's not looking good tbh, but I NEED to be positive then got a scan on monday so hopefully will get some answers.

Hope your ok x

I am a little worried right now... had some very very very lite watery pink spotting earlier so went to dr said he can't be sure if implantation or start of anotther mc.... no pain... well little crampy since I ate but think I just ate to much... it has't gotten any heavier and it is not everytime I go to the bathroom.. also found out I have a bacterial infection down there so now me and bf on antibiotics

wow so many new mommies. Congrats to you all. Ill update the list in the morning im too tired now. Been out for a meal tonight for brother in laws birthday and only just got back im knackered. Had some spotting tonight too :-( twice when i went to the toilet. I really hope its nothing but i had it in my last pregnancy so im not freaking out quite as much. Had drs today too hes booked me in to see the midwife a week on tuesday.
It was my birthday on the 16th and we are going out tomorrow to celebrate. Ive got to tell everyone that im on antibiotics though and thats why im not drinking. Hope no one guesses lol. well im off to bed now gudnite girlys xxxx

Congratulations on your BFP's Kim and Aaisrie!!!

Cami and Tasha I'm so sorry you're having to deal with spotting but it seems it is so common and usually turns out just fine. Could be a cervical polyp, implantation or just an irritated cervix. Cami, yours could also be due to the bacterial infection. Your cervix or vaginal walls could be easily irritated and bleeding slightly. I'm thinking of both of you and hoping for the very best!!

Tasha, thank you again for starting this post, it's great, so many wonderful ladies!!

I told my Mom today, thought she might fall over. She got a new iPad and so I typed "I'm Pregnant" on it and handed it to her. Of course she didn't have her glasses so had to really squint at it! Dad is out of town but he called while we were at Mom's so I told him and think that he was in tears (and he is not a cryer).

Was a bit overwhelmed after telling her and she seemed to want to tell everyone! I told her it's much too early and please not to tell because I just don't want all these people feeling sorry for me if it's a miscarriage. She really didn't seem to understand why I wanted to wait a bit. I'm a very private person and never told her about the first 2 pregs so I guess she just thinks everything will be fine. I had to remind her how many pregnancies end in mc's and then I think it finally sunk in.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend of being preggers :)

I told my grandpa today! And my mom- but she was the easy one and told me I HAD to tell him becase this will make him Greatgrandpa for the first time! So I was like "Hey gramps, what comes after grandpa?" and he was like "what are you talking about?" so I said "You know? Great Grandpa! I'm pregnant!" and his response made it the best thing ever!!! "THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR PLAYING WITH THOSE THINGS!" He then proceeded to ramble about fixing cars - which I think is his way of saying he's happy!

MissFox that is hilarious and what a cute way of telling him!! I really wish I could have told my Grandpa but he passed away this April. He really really wanted to be a great grandpa and I felt so sad that I couldn't give that to him. But then I remembered I have 2 angels in heaven that are probably sitting on each of his knees at this moment, so he actually already is a great grandpa.

My Mom was happy that it's an April due date, she said that will make the 1 year anniversary of his passing not so sad, gives us all something to look forward to. Now the pressure's really on!!

I can't wait to tell my grandad !!

I am crazy going to the loo all the time to check for spotting :wacko: even thinking of getting White toilet roll :rofl:

What color is your toilet roll right now?? :) I haven't seen colored tp since the 90s here!

I know all about the spotting checking madness. On one hand I'm so scared to go to the bathroom or to push too hard in case I see spotting, but then it's also nice to go and not see any, then you feel relieved. Before we started ttc I never would have thought going to the bathroom could be such a nerve wracking experience!!

We have like a peach colour now but u can easily get pink blue purple green :haha:

Colored TP? How fun!

I told my parents and my father-in-law and sis-in-law today. All of them we're so excited and happy for us. My sis-in-law squeezed me so hard while hugging I was practically gasping for air! She gets so hyper when she's surprised in a good way.:haha:

I am feeling so tired but not exhausted yet.....waiting for it to come though. I know it will. Praying I don't end up with Hyperemesis Gravidarum like I did with my pregnancy with my daughter....If I do I'm going to cry just out of knowing what misery I'm going to be in for the next 4 or 5 months. :cry:

My hpt wasn't as dark this morning :[ I'm scared.

I think maybe I'm freaking myself out because it got darker as it was left for more time. I'm just scared to be excited and it end like the last few times.

I think maybe I'm freaking myself out because it got darker as it was left for more time. I'm just scared to be excited and it end like the last few times.

Try to stop worrying hun mine havent got any lighter/darker for a few days now.

Well hows everyone feeling today? I have no symptoms except for peeing loads.

Going out tonight and i really dont wanna go cuz of not being able too drink and lying to everyone about it but i cant get out of it, its my bday celebrations.
xxxx:flower:

Happy Birthda Tasha! :flower: Hope you have a lovely night :happydance:

I don't feel much different other than tired and slightly sore boobs xx

It was my birthday on the 16th but we only got paid yesterday so couldnt afford to go out. thanks anyway lol xx

Belated happy birthday hun! xx

I haven't really had a lot of symptoms today. Just very tired this morning. Slept well last night, woke at 7, next thing I knew, I'd taken a morning nap and it was 10:30! If only I could do that every day :D

Belated happy birthday hun! xx

I haven't really had a lot of symptoms today. Just very tired this morning. Slept well last night, woke at 7, next thing I knew, I'd taken a morning nap and it was 10:30! If only I could do that every day :D

oh if only i could do that!! i went to bed at 1am and was up at 7.30. im shattered.

Ive got a huge pile of ironing to do now :-( . Havent done much today so far the sky mans been to fit us sky and a ladys been to pick up my beloved silvercross 3d i had to sell. Well spose id better get moving xxx

Hi ladies, welcome and congrats to the new ladies :D

Cami and Tasha so sorry you've both been spotting, I'm praying you both have lovely sticky beans!

Asm, my bbs aren't sore anymore and cramps have kinda gone, hoping thats not a bad thing!? no sign of spotting though :)
Going for an afternoon showing as I seem to be wiped out by the evening! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->