• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi Jeffsar and congrats on your BFP!!! :wave:

I seem to have a strong backache each evening, it's been going on for 3 nights now. I also have something similar to AF cramping, yet somehow it's different.

My b**bs don't feel very tender but that could be because they were so sore all month due to the injections and the progesterone I'm taking.

Cami, I think how often the numbers double is much more important than the hCG level itself. That's why I was surprised my office doesn't want to see me again until 6 weeks.

Thanks Bernina!

I just feel so different to my first pregnancy that i am worried all the time! Hubby getting annoyed..!

Wow I can't believe there is already an April Group in First Tri ! Congrats to you ladies!!!!!

I just got my BFP this afternoon - I took a random pregnancy test at 5pm and then had to take a 2nd thinking it was wrong because it came up + straight away!! Edd 6th April! Am a little scared and nervous as we've been trying for 13 cycles, had 1 MC last year and 4 chemicals [3 in the last 3 months] so I'm REALLY holding my breath and hoping little Noodle sticks.
How is everyone!

Congrats to all the new preggie ladies!

My boobs are quite as sore today but the nausea and tiredness are kicking in.....Feel like I could crawl in bed and stay there the rest of the day. SO tired!

Yay! There are so many April mommies! How exciting.

I've been the biggest food monster. Funny thing is, my boobs aren't sore. They feel like heavy water ballons, but definitely not sore. From time to time I get prickly stabbing pains that last only a second or two, but that's it.

I also feel tired....so so tired. I told DH that I won't go too far without him because I may zonk out.

I just reached 5 weeks today!!! So far, so good. No m/s. ;)

I've been quite tired, I thought it was because we'd been in Galway a couple of weekends ago visiting my bro-in-law but then I was really dizzy and nearly passed out twice on wednesday and thought it was from tiredness and just being run down lol

I, too, was dizzy a couple weeks ago before I found out. Have I had known, I would have slowed down. I thought I was catching a virus...come to find out, not a virus afterall, rather- I caught a baby!!! ;)

Out of curiosity, did you almost blank out? I wonder why being dizzy is part of early pregnancy.

Hmmm I think it's the hormones just - actually the first time it happened was last Saturday when I got my new tattoo [not knowing I was pregnant!] I nearly passed out which I thought was weird because I've never had that with any of my other tatts. Then on Wednesday I got up and was tidying my daughters room and thought it was just because it was warm and I hadn't even had a drink let alone something to eat but when it happened on Wednesday afternoon my OH [Chris] joked that his mum would say I was pregnant if she saw me like that. Then today I have had a horrific pulled muscle feeling in my left ovary and my friend Immi asked if it was O and I told her AF was due yesterday and she asked if I had other symptoms and that's why I went to test lol

Mrs AJ- I imagine the dizziness has to do with the increased flow of blood and nutrients to the uterus and baby. Less blood flow to the brain and you wind up dizzy and faint feeling. I know I feel really dizzy if I get up really fast and even sometimes riding in the car. Too much movement and my brain is just like AHHHHHH!!! and I have to shut my eyes and try and rest.

I soooo ate tooo much cottage pie for dinner [rolls around the floor like a ball]

I felt so funny when I was dizzy. It didn't occur to me that I could be preggie. I am a notorious klutz. But my clumsiness was out f contrl. My motor skills nosedived!!! Everything I picked up, I dropped. That & I lost my sense of balance. I do hair, so you can imagine me standing off balance & dropping clips & combs everywhere. ;)

DH said I was walking around like I just learned to walk. Hahaha. I'm better now, just a bit clumsy- what's that called? Baby brain drain???

I have also had the strange symptom of being really tongue tied, like I can't get my words out and get all blah blah lol

LOL!!! I was like that too and still am a bit. I was super clumsy the last few days before testing. I kept dropping everything and tripping over the silliest of things in plain view. It was ridiculous.

I'm soooo gonna have a big bath tonight and wallow in happiness at my little growing Noodle!!

Lol! I tripped over my own pant leg!!! Hahaha! Now, that was silly ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->