***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

:hi: can I join you ladies? Only found out yesterday, due date is 14th April :D xx

congrats and welcome ..........;)

yay today 1st day all week no morning sickness wuhoo!!!! lets hope that i wont get any more fx:)

I just had to share the baby blanket I plan to knit. I was afraid to order the yarn too soon but I'm too excited not to.

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/MIHiker/hooded-baby-blanket

That's so cute! I'm on ravelry too, am completely obsessed with knitting. Haven't bought any yarn yet either just in case but am keeping my eye on debbie bliss baby cashmerino to do some things with, it's got loads of great colours.

Im not very familiar with knitting but i loooove to crochet! I already have so many patterns saved up that I want to make, but I don't want everyyything to be yellow/green so i'm trying to wait until we find out the gender! I have already made a couple bootie sets and Burp Clothes (sewn not crocheted), but both are gender neutral. :) I'm glad to see other crafty mama's on here!

Hey ladies!! it's so hard to keep up with this super fast thread but I hope everyone is feeling great!! :thumbup:
I'm having a mixture of symptoms .. like being STARVING... yet absolutely nothing looks good :( And being EXHAUSTED... but not sleeping well... haha didn't expect that really?
I have my first scan on thursday... 5 days of going crazy! I really hope to see that little heartbeat and put my mind at ease for once... :happydance: then maybe i can finally tell my parents and have some mom support! I really need it...:dohh:
Have a great weekend everyone! :hugs:

Hey ladies!! it's so hard to keep up with this super fast thread but I hope everyone is feeling great!! :thumbup:
I'm having a mixture of symptoms .. like being STARVING... yet absolutely nothing looks good :( And being EXHAUSTED... but not sleeping well... haha didn't expect that really?
I have my first scan on thursday... 5 days of going crazy! I really hope to see that little heartbeat and put my mind at ease for once... :happydance: then maybe i can finally tell my parents and have some mom support! I really need it...:dohh:
Have a great weekend everyone! :hugs:

I have the same thing. Starving, but not wanting to eat and exhausted but can't sleep very well... *sigh* :dohh:

Hi ladies-
I'm so sorry for your loss ncmommy.

I'm VERY happy for cami and jeffsar!

I have been sick since tuesday- but only puked then. Trying to keep that away as I broke blood vessles around my eye while doing it. Only thing that tastes good are oranges, grapefruits and instant oatmeal.
I've been having drama iwth my MIL. I asked that my pg be kept off facebook and she "forgot" and posted it! Also hasn't removed the post so we got into a big argument. I eventually apologized and she has yet to respond (it's her fault I'm so pissed!). So that's all going amazing. Not.
UGH! But anyways- I just wanted to pop in because I'm late for work now and figured a litle more late wouldn't hurt. Now if I can figure out something I can eat. nothing looks good- probably have more oatmeal :dohh:

Hi ladies-
I'm so sorry for your loss ncmommy.

I'm VERY happy for cami and jeffsar!

I have been sick since tuesday- but only puked then. Trying to keep that away as I broke blood vessles around my eye while doing it. Only thing that tastes good are oranges, grapefruits and instant oatmeal.
I've been having drama iwth my MIL. I asked that my pg be kept off facebook and she "forgot" and posted it! Also hasn't removed the post so we got into a big argument. I eventually apologized and she has yet to respond (it's her fault I'm so pissed!). So that's all going amazing. Not.
UGH! But anyways- I just wanted to pop in because I'm late for work now and figured a litle more late wouldn't hurt. Now if I can figure out something I can eat. nothing looks good- probably have more oatmeal :dohh:

Whaddya know. I'm having MIL issues too. DH's parents always told us to let them know when money was tight and not be prideful about it, so we told them right away and they went off the handle. They (mostly MIL) yelled at DH for hours talking about disappointed and flabbergasted she is with "us". We learned our lesson... never listen to FIL & MIL!!

The reason I am so upset with her is because she called MY mother and called her "petty". Which is totally uncalled for. My mother has helped DH and I without question OR judgement several times, and she never asks for anything. She would take the shirt off her back for strangers so to call her petty is beyond false!! So I'm really pissed about that. Because my mother is many things, but petty isn't one. And MIL had no right to go yelling her at for no reason. :growlmad:

So yea, i'm pretty pissed at her, and i'm not really talking to them until she apologizes to DH for making him feel like such a horrible person, and especially apologize to my mother. That is step number one, and then I can start thinking about forgiving them.

We're having an April Baby!!

Due April 25th with baby #1! Just got my :bfp: last night at 8pm which was 10dpo! Tested again this morning and it was even darker! :D

Any due date twins yet? I know I found out super early, so I may be alone for a little.

I also found out at 10dpo. Have you had levels done yet? My 10dpo were 33 at 13dpo were 222 and at 20dpo they are 4165!! I just found out and dr wants to see me next thursday cause they think there may be more than 1!! Oh my!!

hey idk what took me so long to write back but I have had my levels drawn.. at 14dpo I was 270 and at 16dpo I was 625 so we sound just about the same! :) This is my first pregnancy and this waiting game, and being so nervous about something happening is a killer! I wish I could sleep for the next 8 weeks. >_<

I had a early scan yesterday and we only seen one fuzzy little bean but a very large sac. I will get another scan at 8 weeks but looks like just one bean for me. As long as its healthy I am super happy:happydance:

That's great! I can't wait to have my first scan! I think I may have one in two weeks around 6 weeks since my progesterone levels dropped so they had to put me on supplements.. crossing my fingers those help keep the baby bubba in there! No one warned me pregnancy was so damn nerve wrecking! lol :dohh:

Yes it is very nerve wracking!! my levels for 27dpo were 27125.40 so I go back for a transvag ultrasound tuesday. For some reason my dr thinks that is high for 6 weeks. I have read about it and my levels seem okay to me. so guess back to check again.

yeah, that seems to fall right into the range, but the ranges are so large, its hard to determine. My first two readings are in the 4 week range, but when I look at certain websites, I'm above average. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Due April 25th with baby #1! Just got my :bfp: last night at 8pm which was 10dpo! Tested again this morning and it was even darker! :D

Any due date twins yet? I know I found out super early, so I may be alone for a little.

I also found out at 10dpo. Have you had levels done yet? My 10dpo were 33 at 13dpo were 222 and at 20dpo they are 4165!! I just found out and dr wants to see me next thursday cause they think there may be more than 1!! Oh my!!

hey idk what took me so long to write back but I have had my levels drawn.. at 14dpo I was 270 and at 16dpo I was 625 so we sound just about the same! :) This is my first pregnancy and this waiting game, and being so nervous about something happening is a killer! I wish I could sleep for the next 8 weeks. >_<

I had a early scan yesterday and we only seen one fuzzy little bean but a very large sac. I will get another scan at 8 weeks but looks like just one bean for me. As long as its healthy I am super happy:happydance:

That's great! I can't wait to have my first scan! I think I may have one in two weeks around 6 weeks since my progesterone levels dropped so they had to put me on supplements.. crossing my fingers those help keep the baby bubba in there! No one warned me pregnancy was so damn nerve wrecking! lol :dohh:

Yes it is very nerve wracking!! my levels for 27dpo were 27125.40 so I go back for a transvag ultrasound tuesday. For some reason my dr thinks that is high for 6 weeks. I have read about it and my levels seem okay to me. so guess back to check again.

yeah, that seems to fall right into the range, but the ranges are so large, its hard to determine. My first two readings are in the 4 week range, but when I look at certain websites, I'm above average. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

I know I was pretty content with just the thought of one. I look on website and it says its within range then another says I am within twin range. I don't know what to think. Its exciting thats for sure. I am know blessed with ms all day but I know that it means all is going well. :happydance:

urgh, so here was I thinking "Ooooo today I don't feel too gribbly/queasy" then I had to go to the shops in the car and I feel seriously wobbly. SO pleased to be back on the sofa.

Should have sent OH :haha:

Please can I join Ladies?

My EDD is 16th April and please could someone tell me how I get a sweetpea logo for my siggy

Thank you!

I know I was pretty content with just the thought of one. I look on website and it says its within range then another says I am within twin range. I don't know what to think. Its exciting thats for sure. I am know blessed with ms all day but I know that it means all is going well. :happydance:

You'll know soon enough! GL!! :) I never thought I would look forward to the days of feeling queasy 24/7 haha. I did have a bout of nausea this morning and a couple of dizzy spells but I get excited when it happens! :) haha. crazy pregnant women ;)

Hey Ladies, I am due in April, will not know when till Next friday!!! I am so excited to know, I have pcos so dates are weird! I think I am 6 weeks!

hi to all the new girls!! anyone counted how many of us they are now? might be my job today......:winkwink:

is anyone else experiancing sort of breathlessness, or like your heart quickening? sorry, i know i haven't explained that very well! it's not constant, just now and then....

x

Hi Georgia and Madly!!! Congrats!!

Casey- UGH! I CANT STAND INLAWS SOMETIMES! I'm trying to make good with ehr because this is the best that her and DF have gotten along in years! But she's really pissing me off! And the fact that I apologized and don't feel like I did much wrong at all and she hasn't even apologized to me! And she blocked me on facebook! What a bitch!
She didn't block my mom because that would be starting a WAR. But I can't believe your MIL thinks it's her place to call your mum names! That would have been very bad if MIL tried that with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->