***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Jeffsar- I'm feeling it- especially when I walk around a lot- getting winded when I normally wouldn't have!

I'm sorry some of your are having in-law problems :( I'm lucky in that I get on great with mine but even so they can annoy me a lot (they don't mean it though)

Jeffsar- I'm feeling it- especially when I walk around a lot- getting winded when I normally wouldn't have!

thank god, was starting to get myself paranoid to the point of googling, but cotlestonepie has banned me from google after last week!! x

oh, and i don't feel sorry for all your MIL problems - i am LIVING with mine just now!!! and she doesn't know yet so i keep getting jibes about being lazy and not looking after her son!!!

:wave: Ladies thank you for the warm welcome :hugs: please could someone tell me how I get the sweetpea logo for my siggy?

https://i727.photobucket.com/albums/ww275/rainbowprincess83_2009/aprilsweet-peas-1-1.jpg[/IMG*]

remember to take the star out x

Hi Georgia and Madly!!! Congrats!!

Casey- UGH! I CANT STAND INLAWS SOMETIMES! I'm trying to make good with ehr because this is the best that her and DF have gotten along in years! But she's really pissing me off! And the fact that I apologized and don't feel like I did much wrong at all and she hasn't even apologized to me! And she blocked me on facebook! What a bitch!
She didn't block my mom because that would be starting a WAR. But I can't believe your MIL thinks it's her place to call your mum names! That would have been very bad if MIL tried that with me.

Well, i don't want to cause a war. I just want her to apologize for acting so childishly. I hope she doesn't escalate things... :( That would really hurt the family more, and I want to have a good relationship again for the baby and for DH's sake. Though he's pissed too and wants some apologies.

oh, and i don't feel sorry for all your MIL problems - i am LIVING with mine just now!!! and she doesn't know yet so i keep getting jibes about being lazy and not looking after her son!!!

OHHHH BOY!!! I'd rip my hair out!

We usually get along great but I didn't want to tell people and DF wanted to tell the world so I lost (we didn't talk for a whole day and I gave in) but my ONE requirement was it stays off facebook!!! I'm really upset because I know how she is and she still hasn't forgiven my SIL (her DIL) for sometihng that happened in the beginning of July- she's still rude to her.

Jeffsar- we'll google for you and find the most appropriate answers! Or just compare experience!

elow girls how is every one? i had an early scan on friday due to bleading. acording to my dates 7 weeks today they should of seen more than what they did there was only the sac there. got to go back in two weeks for another scan fingers crossed things have progessed xx

well, by my count (and i am feeling very sick so had to start again twice:dohh:) there are now 176 of us and 6 :angel:

April's a busy month for midwifes!!

jenwigan I had the same thing with my DS hon you generally loose a week to two from your lmp unless you know you ov date :thumpup: I am 6wks today but think I am more like 4-5wks!

Ok- I'm seriously still fuming about my MIL. I just keep thinking about it and want to go to her house and yell at her- it will be crying at her realistically- I'm so emotional- but I'm just pissed that she isn't apologizing!!!
(sorry to drag it on- I can't talk to DF about it as he's out of cell service)

Sorry your MIL is being a nightmare hon :hugs: I can relate mine is a dragonlady too not sure what she will say when she finds out about our ickle beanie :shrug: DH reckons she will be happy but am not so sure :(

ps forgot to add...I dont really care tbh but she will prob get on DH case!

YEa- I just don't get them. Why start all this? I'm pregnant, we're getting married and I'm NOT going anywhere. Deal with it woman- don't start shit with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->