***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Please can I join Ladies?

My EDD is 16th April and please could someone tell me how I get a sweetpea logo for my siggy

Thank you!

congratulations xx

your due on my little boys birthday x

Yeah sounds just like my MIL she said to me the year before I had DS when we had been together 5 yrs already I would never fit into her family and she pushed me over in the street after an horrible row! and DH just stood there like a little lost boy but DS and a wedding (last year!) later still nothing has changed and he is still very much attached to those aprons string although DH has started to not involve her as much in our lifes ie not tell her everything and she hates the lost control! Am not sure she will be happy about this pregnancy but I dont care what she thinks...we have now been together 11 yrs with DS and another on the way and if she doesnt like me now I believe she never will so I have given up trying to win her over b/c I dont think there is any winning her over after all this time! She will always regard me as the one who took her baby son away!

Yea- crazy women! I'm sorry it's so bad, but so great that you are doing your lives despite all of that. I'm just pissed. But I really appreciate having you all to chat with and help me through this. I just tried to say sorry but now I'm going to let happen what will- I'm done reaching out to her.

hi gemie, did you give in and do another digi?? x

Yea- crazy women! I'm sorry it's so bad, but so great that you are doing your lives despite all of that. I'm just pissed. But I really appreciate having you all to chat with and help me through this. I just tried to say sorry but now I'm going to let happen what will- I'm done reaching out to her.

your welcome hon :hugs: like I say I gave up sometimes I dont think there is any winning :nope:

Gemie :wohoo: one day behind :yipee:

Hi girls and welcome to the new bfp's, im just adding you all now.
Georgia let me know your edd when you can and ill get you added.

oh and ill add the code for the april sweet peas logo to the 1st post meant to do it the other day but forgot.

im 8 weeks tomorrow time is flying sooo fast but dragging at the same time lol

xxx

Wow! I'm feeling so lucky at the moment. My oh's mum is the loveliest woman in the world, she always more concerned that she's done something to offend me! Am more worried about telling my parent's than his, really not sure how they'll react... Hope your mil's start to see sense soon.

Wow this thread moves so fast. Always seems to be at least 20 odd pages a day to catch up on

Hope everyone is ok

The waves of nausea are def starting to hit me now...

Still hanging on girls and the spotting has completely stopped(phew) going over my dates on my ttc journal my dates on which I ovulated were a week out :doh: so the digis that went up a notch on the same day every week correspond to the day lol so I'm spot on really, just hope beany carries on growing and they'll be more to see next scan in two weeks and I got a proper date to look forward to :)

Will post out the spare digi on Monday gem my heads been in the clouds last few days, and I'm on hol down Wales this wknd xxx

blllllaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. soooo tired :sleep: slept 11 hrs last night and i feel like i could sleep 12 more.

anyone else?

Me too dana- but I'm having the hardest time sleeping! can't fall asleep and wake up at the asscrack of dawn! Not fair!

yep me too im lucky to be getting 4 hrs a night. im absolutely shattered im like a walking zombie. My 4month old is going through a growth spurt so is waking every few hrs again and my 3 yr old has also started waking about 4 and not wanting to go back to sleep. Its a nightmare! xx

ps have a nice holiday helen xx

Welcome to all the new laides!! Glad to see you over here Madly!!!

Loopy, feel free to add me as a friend on Rav, my username is MIHiker. I'd love to see what your'e working on. That baby cashmarino is sooooo soft, I love it!

I also get the dizzy and heart fluttery feeling as well, seems to happen the most at night right before I go up to bed.

Anyone else feel like they have the flu? Started last night with a terrible bout of sickness, almost had to pull off the freeway to throw up. Luckily I kept it down but it was close. Woke up this morning feeling awful, headache, dehydrated feeling, and just achey all over. I've never really had morning sickness so not sure if that's how it feels or if I have something more.

I'm continuing to spot brown, not a lot, but probably enough for a panty liner each day. Dr did see a patch of old blood in my uterus, away from the baby, but still it's never fun to spot.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Sorry to all the gals with MIL problems. I was blessed with the most amazing MIL but sadly she was taken from us several years ago. I have a feeling her and my recently departed grandfather have pulled some strings for this pregnancy :)

bernina i'm getting that achy tired headache feeling right now actually... might lay down for a bit. hope you feel better! :hugs:

SO GOOD to see you on here Madly!!! Congrats again!! :happydance::happydance:

Congrats Madly!! I was stalking your hpt thread. So happy for you!

Berina yes I feel like I have a cold..or really hungover one. I sleep continuely. Worked for 5 hours today and came home and slept for 3. I am exhausted and of course the nausea has kicked in and that doesn't help but I am thankful for them both. :)

Thanks Soulshaken, I hope you feel better after your rest.

Hi ladies. Congrats to the newcomers! xx

I am sooooo tired.
Store alarm down the street went off at 2:30 this morning. It didn't stop til 3am, at which point I was already wide awake with heartburn. Didn't get back to sleep til after 4.30 then DF woke me up 2hrs later. Zzzzzz.....

i have been feeling really really sickly today

my husband has been out with me and my sister , we are both very sickly at the min so he has had loads of fun lol

my sisters new edd is the 10th april :happydance: so 5 days apart

Ok- I'm seriously still fuming about my MIL. I just keep thinking about it and want to go to her house and yell at her- it will be crying at her realistically- I'm so emotional- but I'm just pissed that she isn't apologizing!!!
(sorry to drag it on- I can't talk to DF about it as he's out of cell service)

You may want to consider letting it go and just maybe put some space between the both you. It's better for you and espeically for the little bean. :)

That is what i'm doing with my MIL. DH wrote her an email about what is specifically expected for all of this to be resolved, and until those expectations are met, I (and by proxy DH and unborn baby) will not be involved in their lives and vis versa. :shrug:

I don't like feeling walked over and bulldoze. DH suspects she may see she was acting ridiculous but, he also says there is a good chance she will continue to be stubborn and believe she was in the right... in which case she would be hurting the family more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->