***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Df isn't supporting me on it. I just had a good long talk with my bff though. It really helped. DF says that he doesn't want to get in the middle of this because this is the best he and his mother have ever gotten along- and as a friend said- it will happen like that until he doesn't do something that she wants and then he's out of her life again.
I'm really trying not to stress on it but it's so hard.
I'm stubborn and will forgive when the time comes- but as far as I'm concerned- It's over, I want nothing to do with her. She wont be there when my child is born and I will not be the parent dropping the kid off to visit. Done deal as of now. Easy as pie.

Df isn't supporting me on it. I just had a good long talk with my bff though. It really helped. DF says that he doesn't want to get in the middle of this because this is the best he and his mother have ever gotten along- and as a friend said- it will happen like that until he doesn't do something that she wants and then he's out of her life again.
I'm really trying not to stress on it but it's so hard.
I'm stubborn and will forgive when the time comes- but as far as I'm concerned- It's over, I want nothing to do with her. She wont be there when my child is born and I will not be the parent dropping the kid off to visit. Done deal as of now. Easy as pie.

You know that's all you can do. Look out for yourself. Hope things get better eventually. Whichever the outcome becomes.

Thank you casey- it's been good to have someone to talk to about this. I'm dreading DF coming home- I've been too emotional and upset today as it is- don't want it to get worse.

my mil and i were like that for quite some time. we're not 100% but things are getting better to where i would be at least comfortable her being in the room after baby born. mind you we started where she wasn't ever even going to meet the baby (this was years before being pregnant). in fact, the only reason she's seeing my step son is because she was going to the mother's side and asking for him.

best thing is to take some time. she'll figure it out and if she doesn't not a huge deal, not all dil/mil get along.

Yea- I'm just amazed at how she reacted- when it's the only thing I asked from her in this pregnancy and the only thing I would ever ask from her. We used to get along great- I could even talk to her with problems I was having but it's amazing how fast she will throw that away. Her loss.
Thanks dana.

Yea- I'm just amazed at how she reacted- when it's the only thing I asked from her in this pregnancy and the only thing I would ever ask from her. We used to get along great- I could even talk to her with problems I was having but it's amazing how fast she will throw that away. Her loss.
Thanks dana.

People are strange. Best to just be as supportive of your DF's choice to not get involved as possible, while standing your own ground. :shrug: All I can think of. It's better to have DF on your side in the long run, even if he's being neutral.

Sucks that we are going through this so early on in the pregnancy. I hope both our situations get better before the little bean is born.

We just got a letter from FIL talking about our "poor lifestyle choices". Pfff! It's our life, and we aren't drug addicts or gamblers. It's not like are just nonsensically pissing money away. Grrrr! :growlmad:

But I refuse to let it get to me again. It's all water under the bridge at this point until something comes to a resolve.

I'm with you on that casey. When DF and I started to talk aboutit and he said he didn't want to get involved I just said "fine, we're done talking about it"
It's all I know how to do. I shut down and internalize. It's how I deal and that's just going to be how it is until something changes.
I'm sorry you got a letter from FIL. It's not their place to comment on your lifestyle. You can live however you please- especially if it's not harmful to your bean.

last time i was preggy my mom sent me a letter basically saying things that made it seem like i was 16 again. basically i told her to just chill, treat me like the 28 yr old married woman i am and enjoy becoming a gma (i'll wait a while to tell her this time) our relationship hasn't been the same. BUT, i think everything will settle down once babies start coming into the world. ppl tend to forget their stupidity once they lay their hands on little bundles of sweet.

Ladies I think I just had my first craving...I just had spinach with vinegar, raisins and applesauce. Yep all together. It satisfied me for the first time all day.

Nice Reeds! I'm just surviving right now. I am really excited that I am a ChaCha answer person now though!!!

I am constantly nauseated but I have found when I eat I feel better. I eat every hour or 2 and it eases up a bit

Nice Reeds! I'm just surviving right now. I am really excited that I am a ChaCha answer person now though!!!

a what?!

Ladies I think I just had my first craving...I just had spinach with vinegar, raisins and applesauce. Yep all together. It satisfied me for the first time all day.

pretty sure i just got sick a little in my mouth. LOL

a what?!

pretty sure i just got sick a little in my mouth. LOL

A ChaCha answer person- if you send a txt message to chacha (242242) they send you answers. Like kgb but free! I can log on and answer incoming questions and get paid! Not much, but some extra income would be awesome!
And I thought it sounded gross too, but everything sounds gross! But I'm right there with you Reeds! I have to eat every 45 min to 1.5 hours!

hahaha thats great! i haven't been satisfied all day!! i'm so hungry for SOMETHING but i can't figure out what... the only thing that has sounded good to me tonight is a cucumber sandwich?? SO random... might have to make one tomorrow and see what clicks. haha

i'm due 24th, keeping everything crossed! Love to all the april mum's x :flower:

It's so frustrating - I am utterly exhausted but waking stupidly early ....

Do you think this is our bodies way of getting us used to lack of sleep and permanent exhaustion when baba arrives?

Last year we made a scan date thread with the November sparklers, shall
I do the same? Or someone else can I dont mind?

It just saves loads of seperate threads, plus we can support each other when we have upcoming scans? What do u think?

X

Whoop Whoop, really pleased for you Madly. Have been having a sneaky peek at your Journal xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->