***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Anyone else still getting pains at 8wks? I'm getting aches and twinges quite a lot and I dunno if it should be worrying me or not. Was meant to have my scan tomorrow but DF couldn't make it so I now have to wait til Tuesday. I really need the reassurance... Ever since the on call doctor at the hospital put the ectopic fear in me 4 weeks ago, I haven't been able to shake it. The twinges are quite painful sometimes, and mostly on the left hand side. I wish I could stay in bed tomorrow and sleep until the scan!

Hi, Yeah I went to see GP, am sure he thinks I am a hypocondriac! Still have twinges, sometimes more on one side than other, was reassured it is normal x

yes I know things are going ok so far and I know I am just being worried and I think it is the lack of sleep not the dreams...
The dream was I was 15 weeks along and went into labor and got to the hospital and the dr was like don't worry everything is fine because fat people's babies lungs mature faster so your baby will be fine and is a good weight... so they took me into a room and kept telling me to get on this bed and I said no and she asked why I said because the sheets are covered in blood and it is not sanitary... she then changed the sheets and put me on the bed... then I woke up ...

Thanks cola pops x
I'm getting an internal scan on Tuesday so I think I'll ask the nurse to check my left tube just to be sure. I know it's a bit crazy and paranoid but might as well ask while she's poking around, right? It'll put my mind at ease.

I've been having some freaky old dreams. The last 2 were related to my DF going elsewhere for some lovin... I know he wouldnt in real life but i think I'm feeling guilty for the lack of sex at the moment and it's showing in my dreams!

I would def ask if your having a scan, it will stop you worrying, and allow you to relax a bit. Sure you'll be fine thoughx
Thought I would be loads more relaxed this time after having been through it before, but I notice every little twinge x
Doh, I just looked at your origional post again, sorry I am only 6 weeks. Think I have baby brain already!!!

hello ladies, how is everyone today? I have been rather good today myself. very active day. i have BW tomorrow for quan count to make sure my numbers are doubling and the baby is ok. will keep u posted

Hi ladies,
I am exhausted, just done 2 14 hour days. Not been loving the nausea while working- have felt really rotton and nearly passed out today in front of everyone- probably just cos I cant keep food down so bit low on the sugar levels!
Off to bed now...see you all tomorrow xxx

ps congrats msq xx

Symptoms have subsided a little. Don't know what to think of that. It's got me a little spooked though.

Still not sleeping well. :( But the cramping has subsided. BBs still sore, but the level of soreness comes and goes. I get headaches really easily, and i'm SUPER hungry alot.

I just hope everything is going good. I haven't really been sick, some lightheadedness and nausea but that's about it.

sorry to intrude girlies but my oh inisisted i informed you all that your babies are due the same month as the new gears of war game lol

hi ladies, back from a weekend camping, which although was fun I really wouldn't recommend at 7wks pregnant and ms! :sick:

Feel so horrible, and soo agree I'd feel much better if could actually be sick! Am in bed already and its on 8pm :blush: left DH doing the ironing downstairs :D.

btw anyone else have swollen fingers or anything yet? I've noticed my wedding rings are getting tight already!

I'm going camping this coming weekend. With a bunch of people who don't know we are pregnant. Going to be a very interesting weekend.

My fingers are swelling as well. Almost can't get my wedding ring off. Have to run my finger under cold water to get it off. Before, I used to worry about it falling off. :dohh:

hello ladies, how is everyone today? I have been rather good today myself. very active day. i have BW tomorrow for quan count to make sure my numbers are doubling and the baby is ok. will keep u posted

Good luck tomorrow. When will you get your results? I have another u/s on tuesday and kinda fretting about it. I am sure all will be fine for both of us. Have you had your bw done before?

So, i've been trying to look this up on google, but haven't had any luck.

Anyone know any reasons for this:

After I pee, I cramp up a bit, and then just a while ago, I sneezed and cramped some more.

My cramping has been subsiding the last couple of days. I'm wonder if it's coming back now, or if something else is going on.... :shrug:

evening ladies!

dreamt of a cinnamon roll for the last 2 days, finally got one and it was yummmmm.

since you gals said that vinegar seems to help the sickness and i'm coming upon my week 6, i made vinegar cucumbers in hopes that helps.

it's another 2.5 weeks before my u/s and while i know that everything'll be OK, i'm still eager beaver to see our little bean.

:nope:.... just feel so doubtful today... although I am sure everything will be ok... I don't know just been having bad nightmares

I am right there with you Cami. I have been having horrible nightmares as well. I was super nauseated the past 2 days and bbs were super sore and today I am back to barely having any symptoms. Kinda scarey. I really hope they see what they are suppose to on tuesday. [-o<

whoooo hooooo i'm 6 weeks today only another 34 to go!!!!!

sorry to intrude girlies but my oh inisisted i informed you all that your babies are due the same month as the new gears of war game lol

haha WOW that sounds exactly like something my hubby would say... men... :dohh:

After I pee, I cramp up a bit, and then just a while ago, I sneezed and cramped some more.

My cramping has been subsiding the last couple of days. I'm wonder if it's coming back now, or if something else is going on.... :shrug:

I've been like that, I'm now at 6 weeks and still getting a little bit of cramping now and then especially at night when I'm trying to sleep. It's worrying me too but I'm sure it must be normal.

hey hunny, pls try not to panic sooooo much in our daily lives will cause cramping like......
overdoing it (like work or housework)
sneezing, orgams :blush: and even stretching a bit to far but its all normal hunny i find even coughing bring on some cramping sometimes BUT unless its accompanied with bleeding i really wouldnt worry hunny iv had it with both my kids and this preg too :kiss: xx

morning girls well ms has subsided wuhoo.......well for now anyhow ;)

and yay !!! IM 7 WEEKS PREG. TODAY

hope every1's keeping well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"