***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

morning girls well ms has subsided wuhoo.......well for now anyhow ;)

and yay !!! IM 7 WEEKS PREG. TODAY

hope every1's keeping well :)

hey hunny, congrats on ur weekly anniversary LOL :happydance:

glad sickness has left for now huns personally mine wont start till 7 weeks and its not morning sickness its hypremesis (link below with info if anyone doesnt know of it) so im not looking forward to that at all :( but its always good sign that babys are doing ok isnt it :)
hope ur feeling great now and we are only few weeks apart :dance: xxxx

Link to Hyperemesis info...... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperemesis_gravidarum

Please can I be removed. I have just had another miscarriage.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to all the April Sweet peas.
x

Stardust22 sorry to hear that this ((((hugs)) :-(

How is everyone feeling, i just feel sooo tired all the time & keep having a few dizzy spells

7 weeks today though YAY although the weeks do seem to be dragging.

Im having a Mcdonalds for my lunch today & sooooooo looking forward to it (i know i shouldnt really) i need to jump on the scales to keep a eye on my weight (i dont want to gain loads)

Stardust i am so sorry to hear that hun. Hope to see you back in the first trimester again soon :flower:

Chelsea I am feeling ok, i still havent had any sickness but im not worried because last time i didnt get any til 9+6! I am sooo tired too!! Like even when i've just woken up i feel exhausted! Mmmm I had a Mcdonalds breakfast yesterday...and it was AMAZING!!! i hope you enjoy it!!!

I'm 7 weeks tomorrow :) Got a blood test tomorrow too to make sure i'm not anaemic again.

Had a night out last night, as a colleague of mine is leaving. It was weird being out sober, but i enjoyed watching everyone else slowly get more and more drunk! Including OH, lol!

Hope everyone is well xxx

im the same cant move my head without going dizzy, it was like this when i was pregnant with rach, at night i had to wear a eye patch when lieing down as id go that dizzy, it was horrible. now im starting to feel the same!
miss maternal - i really enjoy being out not drinking now think im used to it as im normally the one driving when i wernt pregnant xx

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm around 5 weeks today but already got really sore boobies, my nipples feel like they are on fire!! lol mild nausea but not actual vomiting yet but I guess it's still early for that.

Got an early scan booked in for the 7th September when I'll be 7 weeks. This is due to 3 previous m/c's so I'm really nervous.

x

hi swanny! i had an early scan scan too, although mine made me worry more as they couldn't see HB - they've seen it since though so all is good!!

I am feeling sick to my stomach today. can't force myself to eat which is usually the only time i feel ok! also have sore bbs - the joys!!

x

Glad all was ok with your scan :) I didn't get sore boobies last time till about 6-7 weeks so I'm hoping it's all good signs.

x

Hi,

Hope everyone is doing well. I'm around 5 weeks today but already got really sore boobies, my nipples feel like they are on fire!! lol mild nausea but not actual vomiting yet but I guess it's still early for that.

Got an early scan booked in for the 7th September when I'll be 7 weeks. This is due to 3 previous m/c's so I'm really nervous.

x

Congrats Swanny, I recognise your name from ttc and other threads this year. Big sticky babydust to you x

Hi,

x

Congrats Swanny, I recognise your name from ttc and other threads this year. Big sticky babydust to you x

Thank you, I'm sorry for your loss. xxx

Hi ladies! Can I please join you?

Got my :bfp: on Saturday, EDD is 28th April.

I'll be lurking more until I feel a bit safer, I've had two miscarriages so far this year so terrified! Off to the doctors on Thursday as he ordered full blood tests about 3 weeks ago so hopefully it's good news and I'll feel a bit more positive. I'm also hoping he'll refer me for an early scan.

Hi ladies I think Im due on the 8th april. Had a scan last Tues and little 'splodge' was measuring 6+4 but got another scan on Friday so dates could change, CONGRATS to all the other ladies x

Stardust- so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Welcome and H&H 9 months to all the new :bfp:'s!

An update on me, I went to the dr. and my blood levels did go up and the spotting has stopped. When she did the ultrasound she said I was only 5weeks 6days based on size. It doesn't make since though based on the day I started my last cycle and the day I got my BFP, idk what to think. In the ER room they said my bloods were about 6-7 weeks along. She also pushed my edd back to April 15th but she wants to see me again in two weeks to make sure everything is okay.

Oh and I don't know why I ever wanted MS, it's here and I can't get it to go away. It's pretty much nonstop all day from the point I get up untill late in the evening.

I hope everyone else is doing well. :thumbup:

Attachments

• feetandhands6weeks.jpg
    feetandhands6weeks.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 5
i just really realized that i'm having a baby and i'm scared out of my mind. nick's been laid off since begining of July and i'm just scared this is going to be a baby we should've waited on until we were stable again.

So sorry to hear that stardust. :hugs: All my sympathies to you. :nope:

I'm feeling very good today, kinda zen. Being peeing more and more. Oy!

Went to the DR for yet another beta test. If this one comes back well, i'll have my first ultrasound in about a week or so. BBs are sore, and they kinda feel weird... like they are full water. :lol: Of course DH has been wanting to "inspect" but no way! They hurt. lol

I hope everyone is having a good day. Don't know why yesterday I was so nervous. But thanks for all the anxiety relieving comments.

DH has been noticing that I get nauseous at night, after I lay down for bed. I hope it doesn't stay like that, I want my sleep thanks! :)

Please can I be removed. I have just had another miscarriage.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to all the April Sweet peas.
x

I'm so sorry to read that Stardust :( .......thoughts and love to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"