***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Last year we made a scan date thread with the November sparklers, shall
I do the same? Or someone else can I dont mind?

It just saves loads of seperate threads, plus we can support each other when we have upcoming scans? What do u think?

X

That would be awesome!! :)

Last night was torture. I woke up around 3 or 4 am and could NOT get back to bed, until finally DH got me a string cheese, and I ate it, and fell right asleep. Today is going to drag, i can tell. :(

On the bright side, i'm officially 5 weeks pregnant! :happydance: Every week that goes my bean grows and is more and more sticky :D

I feel really cross and grumpy today - it's going to be a long day isn't it

Morning ladies! I've been up for over an hour now. I can't believe it! Smeej- must be getting us ready for lack of sleep when the baby arrives! That's all I can think of this torture! And I peed 4 times last night!
Sorry for all the bad moods this morning! DF was home last night and I was on the war path! Nothing got solved but we had :Sex: and that put me in a better mood- until the spotting. But that's gone now- must've jus been from that.

Morning ladies! I've been up for over an hour now. I can't believe it! Smeej- must be getting us ready for lack of sleep when the baby arrives! That's all I can think of this torture! And I peed 4 times last night!
Sorry for all the bad moods this morning! DF was home last night and I was on the war path! Nothing got solved but we had :sex: and that put me in a better mood- until the spotting. But that's gone now- must've jus been from that.

yup that's why i'm always nervous doing that but it's nothing to do with baby it's just because of the increased blood flow to the cervix.

yesterday i ate far too much and am feeling extra guilty today. hopefully i can talk myself into even eating a little because the guilt of all the calories from yesterday is making that difficult.

I'll join you in the foul moods!
But really, I do the washing up ALL THE TIME. Last week I thought I'd let DF do it for a change. I'm too stubborn to let it go, so I waited and waited until we literally had NO plates left today and he had to do it.
Only, he just washed. He then sat down with his laptop while I dried everything, put everything away (along with the weeks food shopping that he'd left on the worktop) and empty the bins.
My lower back is hurting, my abdomen is aching and I now feel like I'm going to burst into tears. Why can't he do ANY housework properly himself?
Last night I was on all fours scrubbing the bathroom. We've lived here a year and he's never once cleaned that room. He doesn't seem too bothered that the fumes from the cleaning stuff and the scrubbing and whatever can be pretty horrible for a pregnant woman.
GRRRRRRRR :(

because you keep doing it

I threaten my OH with a cleaning rota if he doesn't do his fair share. It's taken him years to learn that doing the washing isn't just putting it in the machine. But I learnt too, he hear's literal instructions - where to me "doing the washing" means put it in the machine, take it out and hang it, fold it when dry and put it away, to him it means "put it in th emachine" so now I'm clearer in what I say and remember he isn't me :)

I'll join you all in not being in that hot of mood. I had horrible sleep due to crazy dreams all night and getting up to go to the bathroom every couple of hours.

On a happy note, I'm 8 weeks today! :dance:

I haven't slept well again but neither has my OH, but to look at him you'd think he was the only person in the world to have a bad nights sleep. He's been a total arse today so far.

Anyone want a swop?

I'll join you all in not being in that hot of mood. I had horrible sleep due to crazy dreams all night and getting up to go to the bathroom every couple of hours.

On a happy note, I'm 8 weeks today! :dance:

awww your at 8 weeks. I just got to 5 (whoo). LOL I can't wait to be at 8!! :) Congrats!

Hey ladies, sorry all the moods are low today... just remember the even WORSE moods TTC! Try to get outside and walk a little... i did that yesterday and it helped a lot :) I've been getting evening sickness for SURE... not actually throwing up sick... just nauseous all night and sleeping strange with even stranger dreams! :wacko:
Today I think we will run away to my parent's lake house and relax by the water... :happydance:
It's so HARD to hang out with friends at night right now! Anyone else finding it impossible to keep coming up with excuses to why you aren't drinking?
I've been sipping fake cocktails and pretending for weeks now and it's getting old! I wish we could just TELL everyone... :dohh: but hopefully soon...
Hope everyone is feeling better soon! :hugs:

DH and I spilled the beans about pregnancy the day we found out... :dohh:

We felt bad about it afterwards (because of the chance of miscarriage), but it's nice not having to fake around people. I don't think I could keep secrets. I'm soooo bad at them. lol

DH and I spilled the beans about pregnancy the day we found out... :dohh:

We felt bad about it afterwards (because of the chance of miscarriage), but it's nice not having to fake around people. I don't think I could keep secrets. I'm soooo bad at them. lol

i happen to agree. we told ppl last time when i miscarried and we told ppl again. i'll say this over and over, it's so much better if you do loose it because then you have support. it's not like you're telling strangers, these ppl are family and friends, why keep this from any of them? it's just plain silly. now i'm not saying tell everyone, but really whats the harm in telling family and close friends even if you do loose it? take it from someone with experience, it helps to know that others who are close to you know what you're going thru.

I have my follow up scan tomorrow woooopwoooop fx theres a HB this time.

It was my hen night last night so im completely shattered after not getting in til 3am, though I have proved to myself that I can have a good sober night out and still enjoy myself! x

Hope Im not to late had my BFP four days ago but my last period was in june so I to am an april duee lol. April the 5th can I join x

Thank you so much Ladies for the welcome :hugs: Its really nice to be here :dance:

I am feeling very tired today....I have worked a seven day stretch now and still have two days to go before I have two days off but the way DH is acting you would think he is the only tired person that exists.....he is so grumpy and annoying right now :growlmad: am like `hey how do you think I feel?` uh men eh? Other than tiredness I have hardly any appetite to eat right now and keep having to remind or force myself to eat :loopy:

evening girls!

i'm still feeling sick - i actually think i'd feel better if i did throw up cos the constant nausea is driving me mad!!!

another reason i feel crappy is my other annoying symptom, tmi, constipation. really it's geting out of hand. anyone got any good tips??

welcome to all the new bfps!! x

last night my husband and I told our close friends that we are pregnant, everyone is so happy for us, they know we lost a baby last year so they are super excited this time for us. It is very nice to have people to talk about it helps that they have young kids or are in that baby fever mode themselves so we sat by a campfire, everyone with a beer but me and talked about babys, and pregnancy for a few hours it was so nice

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->