***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Poor you, when I was pregnant with dd, I had chronic constipation. Midwife told me just increase your fluids. I think I would have drowned myself if I had,lol x Eventually she gave me some oil to take in the mornings and evenings, can't remember what it was called at mo, but will rack my brains as it def helped me xxx

it's just horrible - it's making me not want to eat as i don't want to feel worse!

thanks hun, i'll try that!!

i've just started a thread on due dates - any of you girls got conflicting dates on the bbc parenting calender? x

hi girls hope everyones ok. whats everyone been up to today? we went to my oh's boss's bbq but it was over an hr away and the drive has made me sooo tired, im ready for bed lol.

moomoo great idea bout the scan dates my 1st ones not until 24th sept when ill be nearly 13 weeks xxx

Anyone else still getting pains at 8wks? I'm getting aches and twinges quite a lot and I dunno if it should be worrying me or not. Was meant to have my scan tomorrow but DF couldn't make it so I now have to wait til Tuesday. I really need the reassurance... Ever since the on call doctor at the hospital put the ectopic fear in me 4 weeks ago, I haven't been able to shake it. The twinges are quite painful sometimes, and mostly on the left hand side. I wish I could stay in bed tomorrow and sleep until the scan!

Hi everyone, hope you are all having good weekends. Gertrude and pinksnowball hope you feel better now.

Parkgirl I am so with you with the wierd dreams, I don't know how my mind is coming up with some of this stuff!!

Congrats to Sammy1bby and Jenfen and the other new April Sweet Peas.

I feel pretty good generally but like some others of you, I have to keep eating.

DH and I spilled the beans about pregnancy the day we found out... :dohh:

We felt bad about it afterwards (because of the chance of miscarriage), but it's nice not having to fake around people. I don't think I could keep secrets. I'm soooo bad at them. lol

We have told our parents and that is it. Every weekend we have some difficultly keeping it quiet, this weekend was DH's sister noting I wasn't really drinking the wine I was pretending to. "I just don't have my drinking head on today" I say. "I didn't know you had any other heads" she says!! The cheek!

It's a killer keeping it quiet, time seems to be creeping by so slowley!

Hi everyone
we told the parents both sides because of the problames with my previous pregnancy I have to say I was really hust by my partners parents reaction they were more concerned about the cruise we were all supposed to go on we didint even get a congratulations and just got told we should have told them sooner. How negative is that we've tried contacting them since but they will not call us back. I feel really put out by it all to be honest and because my symptoms are few and far between I'm already worried. sorry to have a little moan everyone :kiss:

hi ladies, back from a weekend camping, which although was fun I really wouldn't recommend at 7wks pregnant and ms! :sick:

Feel so horrible, and soo agree I'd feel much better if could actually be sick! Am in bed already and its on 8pm :blush: left DH doing the ironing downstairs :D.

btw anyone else have swollen fingers or anything yet? I've noticed my wedding rings are getting tight already!

Hi everyone
we told the parents both sides because of the problames with my previous pregnancy I have to say I was really hust by my partners parents reaction they were more concerned about the cruise we were all supposed to go on we didint even get a congratulations and just got told we should have told them sooner. How negative is that we've tried contacting them since but they will not call us back. I feel really put out by it all to be honest and because my symptoms are few and far between I'm already worried. sorry to have a little moan everyone :kiss:

Aww thats really off of your parents hun, why they being so mean? we've had to cancel 2 planned holidays for next year and i'm prob missing my grandmas 80th as its right on due date but parents all understand. Hmmm, have you tried texting or writing to them? :hugs:

Gosh that's awful. When is the cruise? Can you still go?
We had a holiday booked to a Beer Festival in Belgium...A beer festival! That's obviously out the window now.
Life is what happens when you are busy making plans as they say.

another reason i feel crappy is my other annoying symptom, tmi, constipation. really it's geting out of hand. x
I suffer with IBS when I get stressed which results in constipation. Last year I ended up with a thrombosed pile AND then a fissure :(

Needless to say, as soon as I found out I was PG I spoke to my GP. I was taking movicol as and when needed (I changed my diet but sometimes it's just not enough) but she advised I switch to lactulose for now. I took it for the first time today and OH MY GOD I'm so windy! I've been at the in-laws for tea and we had to leave early :blush::haha::dohh:

Don't let yourself suffer for long, I can assure you the pain isn't worth it! Speak to your GP in advance but things you can do is keep very hydrated, eat at least 5 fruit and veg a day (dried apricots are good) and get some exercise.

:nope:.... just feel so doubtful today... although I am sure everything will be ok... I don't know just been having bad nightmares

:hugs: cami, everythings going good for you so far this time xx

:nope:.... just feel so doubtful today... although I am sure everything will be ok... I don't know just been having bad nightmares

you're fine! part of pregnancy is having wacky dreams. just wait til you dream your baby was stolen by a flying pig (or something of that sort) LOL.

Gosh that's awful. When is the cruise? Can you still go?
We had a holiday booked to a Beer Festival in Belgium...A beer festival! That's obviously out the window now.
Life is what happens when you are busy making plans as they say.

Its for their anniversary the whole family are going thing is I will either have a very new newborn or be due so I can't go but the reaction was just the last thing I expected.

Happy news is not so happy for some:nope:

Hi everyone

Aww thats really off of your parents hun, why they being so mean? we've had to cancel 2 planned holidays for next year and i'm prob missing my grandmas 80th as its right on due date but parents all understand. Hmmm, have you tried texting or writing to them? :hugs:

we've text and called but they won't reply its silly my partner works with his dad and its his mums birthday thurs theres no way im going I dont want everyone else knowing as early as they do but I wouldn't be able to sit and pretend all is well..

You would think they would be pleased to have one more thing to celebrate.
I hope they come round and can just be happy for you.

Hi everyone

we've text and called but they won't reply its silly my partner works with his dad and its his mums birthday thurs theres no way im going I dont want everyone else knowing as early as they do but I wouldn't be able to sit and pretend all is well..

they'll come around in time hun, sometimes people are just so unreal! ignore them for a while and let it blow over. Before you know it they'll be excited at becomming grandparents :hugs:

evening girls!

i'm still feeling sick - i actually think i'd feel better if i did throw up cos the constant nausea is driving me mad!!!

another reason i feel crappy is my other annoying symptom, tmi, constipation. really it's geting out of hand. anyone got any good tips??

welcome to all the new bfps!! x

Sorry forgot to quote in last post but the oil was called Lactulose. It's very sickly sweet but def worked for me. Hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->