***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi all! I was in the March due date group originally but I found out at my first OBGYN appointment that I'm due 3 April. So, here I am!

So far so good for us. We saw the baby's heart beating which was incredible. I've had little to no symptoms which is a little disconcerting but I try not to think about it. We're waiting to tell friends once we are in the second trimester so one more month to go...time is certainly dragging on and unfortunately I think my propensity to drink at all social events is going to turn back to bite me in the butt because I just know friends are going to take notice very soon. Any suggestions on how to pretend you're drinking? :)

Good luck to everyone!

hello ladies, how is everyone today? I have been rather good today myself. very active day. i have BW tomorrow for quan count to make sure my numbers are doubling and the baby is ok. will keep u posted

Good luck tomorrow. When will you get your results? I have another u/s on tuesday and kinda fretting about it. I am sure all will be fine for both of us. Have you had your bw done before?

Hey hun I got my numbers back already I had first one last thursday they were at 303 and today they are 1692:happydance: which means all is going good. Dr wants me to come back next monday for all the prenatal BW and one more quant, and wants to do an ultrasound of the uterus to make sure the baby is doin well. I have miscarried before so they are kind of looking after me LOL (surprising because I am military we usually get handed off but they are taking care of me ):winkwink:

Let me know how your US goes. I will be prayin for you and the little pea :baby:

I go tomorrow for another scan. I had a quick on last thursday and we seen the sac and a fuzzy bean. I had all my bw done and quant again and it was 27125.40 at 27dpo or 5weeks6days. They called on friday and want to do another scan so off I go tomorrow. I am praying that we see what we are suppose too. I didn't see a hb at the last scan but it was a external. I have had 3 mcs in the year so he is also watching me closely. Today I am feeling anxious about it mainly because over the past few days I had been really nauseated and sore bbs but now I feel okay again and that makes me a nervous mess.

Wanted to say hi to everyone, been on for a while now just trying to catch up! Still more to read. Missed out on so much over the weekend. Hope you are all feeling well.... my MS has not been so bad so far. Only a few times has anything come up, rest of the time I feel fine or I feel like I have the flu, dizzy, headache, hot, uncomfortable.

stardust i am so sorry hun my heart goes out to you both!!!! xxx

Got the results back from my DR just now! :) Looks like my hcg has MORE then doubled since last time. It's now 1215.
Aug 17th: 104
Aug 19th: 208
Aug 23rd: 1215.

So yey!! :D I'm very happy now, though I still have a headache and am super tired. LOL

hi ladies, back from a weekend camping, which although was fun I really wouldn't recommend at 7wks pregnant and ms! :sick:

Feel so horrible, and soo agree I'd feel much better if could actually be sick! Am in bed already and its on 8pm :blush: left DH doing the ironing downstairs :D.

btw anyone else have swollen fingers or anything yet? I've noticed my wedding rings are getting tight already!

I'm going camping this coming weekend. With a bunch of people who don't know we are pregnant. Going to be a very interesting weekend.

My fingers are swelling as well. Almost can't get my wedding ring off. Have to run my finger under cold water to get it off. Before, I used to worry about it falling off. :dohh:

Good luck with hiding ms whilst camping! the friends we went with already knew so made it dead easy as they were sympathetic to my feeling sick. The swollen fingers thing already is annoying but just another sign!

Please can I be removed. I have just had another miscarriage.

Happy and Healthy 9 months to all the April Sweet peas.
x

I am so so sorry hun :hugs:

I have had a few crampy pains today too, I was worried earlier but it seems to have stopped now. Was going to go for a swim later but may just stay home and relax instead.

Sorry this is probably a dumb question, but after we join this thread, does it get collected anywhere? i.e. is there a calender somewhere where all the April Sweet Peas and our due Dues dates are recorded?

Hi hun, tasha is putting a list of all our names and due dates on the 1st page of this thread! :D

Hi all! I was in the March due date group originally but I found out at my first OBGYN appointment that I'm due 3 April. So, here I am!

So far so good for us. We saw the baby's heart beating which was incredible. I've had little to no symptoms which is a little disconcerting but I try not to think about it. We're waiting to tell friends once we are in the second trimester so one more month to go...time is certainly dragging on and unfortunately I think my propensity to drink at all social events is going to turn back to bite me in the butt because I just know friends are going to take notice very soon. Any suggestions on how to pretend you're drinking? :)

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats hun on becoming a sweet pea! drinking wise I've gone down the route of having non alcoholic drinks that look like wine in a wine glass, or just have lemonade or coke and pretend theres vodka in it! trouble is you or OH have to buy the drinks! good luck xx

so I was properly sick for the first time this morning and it's made me feel a whole lot better all day :happydance:, booking appointment with the midwife tomorrow :D which will make it feel a whole lot more real! xx

Ah girls I'm feeling rubbish this evening :( I've had a really upset tummy (and I mean REALLY upset :() and I'm feeling really down now.

I have my widwife appointment on Wednesday which I'm hoping will make it all feel more real but all I feel is fed up, gribbly and tired. I don't have MS, more just gribbly and dizzy/weird but that's gone today, still had really sore nipples though.

Ach all I've done on this thread is moan and I'm sorry :blush: but we haven't told anyone so I can't moan to friends about it all so you're getting it all!

Congrats Casey! Lovely news!

Feeling guilty... enjoying a chocolate milkshake right now.... SO GOOD!! Rationalizing that I'm getting some dairy.

oooh Jazzy you've so made me want a choc milkshake! hmmm, can I make one out of cocoa somehow? or hot choc but make it cold and with just milk?

:( I don't have any other types!

Hi, just joined today and so glad i've found a thread for all us April duees :) so just popped on to say Hi and congrats to everybody :)

stardust im so sorry hun :hugs:

I'm soooooooo tired... I seem to be getting into a pattern - once 3pm hits, I need a nap. Desperately! Too bad I'm stuck at work til 5:30!

I've got my scan tomorrow, I will be 8+2 according to my EDD based on my LMP. Hopefully everything will be ok but I can't help fearing the worst.

oooh Jazzy you've so made me want a choc milkshake! hmmm, can I make one out of cocoa somehow? or hot choc but make it cold and with just milk?

:( I don't have any other types!

Hmmm.... you could add cocoa and sugar together with some milk on the stove then let cool and blend with milk & ice. Or you could blend hot cocoa with milk and ice, probably would work..... best if you have some sort of ice cream!!! Then just add the cocoa to ice cream and blend away!

Cottleston - it will go great! Stay positive girly!!! I know about the afternoon lazy streak I have that too... also have to work until 5:30, don't know how I'll make it!

Plus the MS usually starts to hit around 3-4pm, still haven't told anyone, so I have to tough it out! Not fun... that's why I'm eating junk while I can!! Milkshake hit the spot today! Plus, if it comes up, it won't be too bad.

Stardust... I am so sorry hun :hugs:
finally got caught up and well there has been so many things going on... hope all the scans coming up go well..
AFM- I have my next scan on Friday still a little worried but good lord ms has hit with a vengence today after yesterday not being to bad... however tonight OMG I really just wish I could puke... feel like it might be coming on soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->