• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I think maybe I'm freaking myself out because it got darker as it was left for more time. I'm just scared to be excited and it end like the last few times.

aww hun try not to worry :hugs:
maybe try another hpt in a few days

well girls im fine apart from feeling a lil sleepy now and again ....get lil niggly twinges now and again .....but that's normal for early on in preg .

was p multiple times last night but no spotting since around 5:30 pm yesterday and like I said if I wasn't looking for it probably wouldn't have even seen it as it was that light but since I found out I have a infection guess it was a good thing I was looking... went to sleep around 6pm and woke up at 8am... well except the multiple times to pee..

Glad everything settled down for you hun! xx

I still can't believe I saying this(I just got my pos hpt today) but according to fertility friend I'm due April 12, 2011. = )

Yeah Nadira!!!! Welcome and congrats on that brand spanking new BFP!!!!

Are you a member over on the Charting Newbies thread? I know I've seen you around before.

Here's wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 mos!!!!

Ooops, anyone else really snappy at the mo?
I had a gift card that I can use in New Look but the woman in the shop wouldn't even try to swipe it because it "wasn't on the list"... so I got snappy at her, went home empty handed and DF started talking about cars and I went bonkers at him. Now he thinks I'm totally nuts :lol:

Im always snappy :rofl:

however i was crying watching big brother this afternoon :haha:

Congrats to all teh new BFP's!!
Right - i need help. finally got round to making a ticker thingy and don't know how to add it!!! (please let me be better at parenting than i am with technology!)

in your user cp

down the left side

edit signature

copy and paste code into box

:hugs:

How's everyone feeling today?
I'm still worrying.... and think i have a slight addiction to hpt's.
Are everyones getting darker as mine don't seem to be changing......

Can you put me down for the 11th please? I need to do a digi to confirm but will let you know tomo?

I stopped taking them as I am getting regular bloods done at least once a week since I am high risk... but I will take one this afternoon and see if you would like... I do have one or 2 left

i don't know why i do it to myself camishantel, but i can't help it - i feel so different this time round and with the tests not really changing, i'm really worried.
hubby starting to get annoyed with me maoning :)

I understand... I was worried yesterday as I had some very very very very light pink spotting on tp.. if wouldn't have been looking wouldn't have noticed... so could have been from the bacterial infection I found out I have could be implantation or another mc... however stopped pretty quickly and no cramping or anything and today I have loads of CM and my symptoms are all still there but I completely understand every little worry.. I am trying to take this one day by day and I have been talking to my little bean... actually helped calm me down some..

yep, been doing that too.
I'm sure your spotting will be normal, but i understand how worried you must be.
we've been ttc for over 18 mnths and i had an ovarian cystectomy in march which may have scarred my tubes - so with the aches i've ben having i've convinced myself i'm having an ectopic.... early midwife apt. tues though so hopefully she can reassure me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->