***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Tasha - just noticed how you spelled my name on the first page :rofl:
You're the second person to think I like seeds or something :rofl:

still so very down about this baby thing. maybe it's just because i have no one in my life besides my dh that's really excited about this me being preggy thing.

i have this gross taste in the back of my mouth that i wish would go away. start of ms?

off to snuggle and i just want to sit and cry. hopefully this isn't as big of a mistake as my hormones are telling me it is.

Awe danabump maybe just preggo hormones kicking in and really hum only two people blessing you need in this pregnancy is God first and foremost and ur DH. Hope tomorrow will be a brighter day for you big hugs

Evenin my preggo ladies!!!

How has everyone been today? Me ok got my numbers back from lab work they went from 303 to 1692 so my little pea is sticking:happydance: I was doing the happy dance int the dr office LOL. Feelin kinda dizzy tinight maybe just tired been fighting sleep because had somethings to take care of. So its an early night for me :sleep: now early morning 500 comes early. TTYL in a.m.

Hello ladies! I'm back after losing baby Thumper in June, new little peanut is Due April 20th! I'm hoping for a perfect healthy little peanut! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm feeling very sicky today! I have to take Alex for his MMR too :cry:

On the plus side 8 weeks today!!! :happydance:

morning girls, couldnt get on yesterday we had fault with the electric meter so had no electric all night.
Stardust, im so so sorry for your loss xxxx

Congrats to all the new mummies, i will update the list at some point today im just feeding lo atm.
xx

got my first appmt with the midwife today! :) hope it all goes well. half hour walk to the dr's, hope it doesnt start raining again!
Has anyone else been thinking as far ahead as giving birth?

got my first appmt with the midwife today! :) hope it all goes well. half hour walk to the dr's, hope it doesnt start raining again!

I must admit Im thinking far ahead to god knows why :dohh:.

hope everyone is feeling well this morning this thread is huge now Im loving that theres ladies from all over..

good luck with the midwife today keep my fingers crossed it doesnt rain xx

I'm mostly just trying to take one day at a time. I'm sure once pregnancy is more confirmed (as in everyone around me can tell i'm holding a baby too) i'll start thinking about birth, but right now it just seems so far out there.

me neither, where are we now?! haha!x

Lol I'd never have noticed we'd moved either! we're now in the 'lounge area'...cool!

That prob means a new thread won't have to be created each time we move trimesters :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->