***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

:thumbup: Hi, just got back from a scan at 6weeks 3 days and saw babys heartbeat:cloud9: So pleased and excited xx

congrats cola pops!! such good news x

thanks for guiding me girls - i'd never have noticed we'd moved!! imagine if i'd lost you all - who would i moan to?? :)

well - here are some updates from me, asi'm now 6+5 !

so, starting to feel really not so great! symptoms below

1/ Bbs are huge and VERY tender - nipples twice the size and agony to touch - I've had to buy new larger bras in cotton.
2/ Feeling decidedly queazy - regular waves of nausea now
3/ feel hungry and like i need to eat but dont actually feel like anything? Definitley gone off a lot of things that i used to like - the thought of certain foods makes me feel sick.
4/ very bloated tummy - look and feel like a big, fat heffer.
5/ still getting occasional twinges and cramps
6/ rather uncomfortably constipated! Have started to eat natural yoghurt with prunes in the hope that it helps :)

However, hopefully all these yukky symptoms are showing that little bean is sticking! Fxd crossed!!

I also now have my midwife booking in next Wed, and an appointment with the Obstetrician on 6th OCt - also been told i'll recieve a scan apt for between 12-14 weeks. It seems like such a long time away - so I really can't decide whether to get an early private scan or not? I know it won't be able to tell me much, other than if the pregnancy is viable? However, should i just leave that in the hads of fate?

I simply can't decide??

so, how is everyone else progressing?

xx

smeej - it's like we are the same person - all the same symptoms here!!

as for early scans, i would wait until at least 7 weeks - i had one at 6+5 and was tolda i had a blighted ovum, to come back in a week for repeat and consultation for d&c. needless to say i spent the entire week worried sick, and at the repeat, we saw the HB!! don't worry yourself over nothing, wait a bit so you can see more! x

that's great news cola pops! :)

Also, thanks for letting me know that we had moved. I never would have noticed!! kinda in the same shoes at jeffsar. lol

Aww, I just took a peek at the August Babies that are popping out!! A friend of mine is one of them, she just had her baby, who is now 3 weeks old, and just the cutest thing ever!! :D

We'll be there one day, isn't that fantastic!!

Hi ladies! Scan went well. SO glad my OH came with me, it was wonderful seeing the heartbeat together :D

I got a pic, and beanie looks just like a lil peanut! (Will try and upload it later if I can)
My dates are pretty much spot on at 8+2... CRL was around 18mm. So relieved! :happydance:

smeej - it's like we are the same person - all the same symptoms here!!

as for early scans, i would wait until at least 7 weeks - i had one at 6+5 and was tolda i had a blighted ovum, to come back in a week for repeat and consultation for d&c. needless to say i spent the entire week worried sick, and at the repeat, we saw the HB!! don't worry yourself over nothing, wait a bit so you can see more! x

thanks hun! - good to know that others are feeling just as cr*ppy :)

Yes - I think I'll wait until at least 8 weeks before I decide to get early scan or not
xx

still feeling really unwell, kidney infection seems to have cleared up but now gp's worried about ectopic :(
booked in for early scan 9.30am

argh why am i so difficult to get blood out of? both my arms are sore and i'm getting a nice bruise on my right one :( can't wait untill we move house and everything we need will be 2mins away rather than 30!
the reason i asked if anyone was thinking about birth is after a few less than satisfactory hospital visits I'm not a great fan and am considering a home birth. Didn't run it past the mw this time as I'm changing counties in a week but they do actually mention it in the notes so they dont seem to anti hb around here. . . :)

Congrats to all the girls who had positive scans today, what wonderful news!!!!

Hi ladies! I just had to post my scan too for my April sweetpea buddies after a slight bleed on Friday!

https://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa141/noileena/scanat7weeks2408101.jpg

Hope everyone's keeping well

so woke up this morning at 5 not feeling well at all... was so full of umm gas my back and front were killing me it was hard to lie down so got up and good thing I went to the bathroom because the sickness was to follow... finally laid back down around 6 but felt better after getting very sick but now feeling like I might be sick again wonder if this is because I prayed for reassurance...ahhhh now off to work this could be a interesting day

Hi Girls... I hope everyone is doing well! I haven't been on BnB in a few days so I though I would just stop in and see how everyone is doing....
Im doing ok except for MS. It started yesterday and its only been getting worse and worse. Awwww... I already miss the good ol days when I didnt feel like I need to hurl every 5 minutes!! I cant wait until my 2nd trimester when all of this will get better. Anyway how is everyone doing? Any good news??? Any bad?

Finally made it through all the new posts! That'll teach me to go out of town every weekend! I really wish I couldh ave gone swimming yesterday as it was SO HOT!
I still feel sick all day long- but if I eat every hour it's not so bad! All the talk of milkshakes a few pages back makes me think I"m getting one with french fries for lunch today. Yumm.

I am LIVID with DH right now.

He has been so mixed about supportive right now. One day he's a great husband, and the next he is dumping all his worried, nervous feelings onto me. Like i'm suppose to process them for him. I'm suppose to come up with all the answers.

I have a TON of hormones going through me right now, that i've never had before. So of course, he expects me to be rational and calm his fears, instead all his worries are now my worries and i'm so pissed at him I could scream!!

Ahh I never did have a milkshake yesterday :(, still haven't bought any, hmmm!

Well I'm all booked in with the midwife :D, she was lovely and I'm as nearly normal as possible (how boring) apart from being slightly too heavy :blush: but I've a feeling the ms may sort that out for me a bit :dohh:

Another wait now until the scan!

Hope everyones well? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"