***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Casey- I'm sorry! I got home from work at 1am and DF was home sleeping all day- had the house all dirty! I didn't want him to clean it more but THROW YOUR TRASH AWAY! I was pretty mean to him when I went to bed- on my way to apologize now! They really don't get the hormones! I just get PISSED! GIRR!

I suppose it's in one ear and out the other with them. Maybe they'll never understand. They expect since we are women that we are designed for this and that we should be the same normal humans we were prior to baby implantation.

i feel very sick from about now 18.00 onwards and even worse if im up around midnight !

Sorry you are not feeling good pinksnowball! I hate it when I feel really bad.
Casey- They drive me crazy sometimes! I just told DF that I'm sorry for being mean and then I mentioned the vacuum was BROKEN! That I wanted a dyson for pet hair and he said that was the only reason I'm sorry. Now I"m kinda upset again! NOT WHY IM SORRY AND IM GOING TO SPEND MY MONEY ON IT SO THERE!

What you said made me giggle a little. About "i'm gonna spend my mom on it anyway!"

Guys just don't understand I suppose. I'm trying to get DH to understand. SUPER emotional = not a good time for heart to heart. Just cuddle and feed and hold hair when puking and all will be okay.

So, on a different topic. My boobs have starting having these sharp stabby pains in various areas of them. I'm assuming that's part of the whole boobs hurt to high heaven symptom. :dohh: But it was the first day that happened to me, so I had to share. It's stopped since, but my boobs are like two highly sensitive bruises right now.

Haven't been on since Friday so I'll have to get caught up on everyone later. I'll just do a generic Congratulations to any newbies!!!!

I had my 6wk scan yesterday and my little grain of rice has a HB! The sonographer said there's a 90% of viability after the HB is detected so FX'd for that 90%! I am feeling more symptoms now too. Pretty much need to nimple on something every two hours or I get queezy. I have to be careful about the amount I eat for dinner or I'll get really bad indigestion during the night. My BB's aren't as tender and almost don't seem as full....normally that would make me paranoid but since I saw the HB and I have other symptoms, I've written off the chance of having large breasts! :winkwink:

Reedsgirl, congratulations!! I am so excited for our very first April Sweet Peas Twins!!! I can't wait to hear all about your scan and hopefully see their first baby picture as well.

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations reedsgirl!! you did have a feeling didn't you......!!

cottlestonepie, i am so happy for you!! bet you feel relieved after all that pain hun x

i've been back on first tri having a look at everyones faces; a thread has started where we can show each other what we look like, real names etc. it's been nice to put faces behind the comments! x

Hi ladies! Scan went well. SO glad my OH came with me, it was wonderful seeing the heartbeat together :D

I got a pic, and beanie looks just like a lil peanut! (Will try and upload it later if I can)
My dates are pretty much spot on at 8+2... CRL was around 18mm. So relieved! :happydance:

That's great news, am really pleased for you xx:happydance:
lovely news for all that had scans today xxx

So exciting about the twins!!! I can't wait to find out- I'm sooo bloated and want to know if there are 2 in there!!! BUT YAAAAY!
And great news Cottleston!
Jeffsar- I LOVE the thread with all the pictures! You don't look like I imagined (more that I couldn't imagine a face? Just a picture of a cute little boy!)

So exciting about the twins!!! I can't wait to find out- I'm sooo bloated and want to know if there are 2 in there!!! BUT YAAAAY!
And great news Cottleston!
Jeffsar- I LOVE the thread with all the pictures! You don't look like I imagined (more that I couldn't imagine a face? Just a picture of a cute little boy!)

ha ha i hope in a good way!! :winkwink:
i know, it's so funny actually seeing the people we are chatting too, makes it more real!!

Okay ladies here is there scoop...Baby A is measuring 7+3, baby B is measuring 6+3, by my lmp I should be 6+4. Baby A is in a huge sac and has a hb of 188, baby B is very much hiding behind baby A in its own very smaller sac and there is no hb yet. I am praying its early as I have read that sometimes it can be 7 weeks before a hb can seen and since its twin they are harder to see. There is a chance I will lose Baby B but I am praying hard. Baby B is the right size for how far along I am suppose to be...so its all still a little confusing for me. I am just praying both my little ones make it. I will try to post a pic of them later but you can only really see Baby A well...that little bugger is HUGE. LOL

oh, congrats hun!! fx'd for two sticky beans! x

Reeds remember when you where questioning when you O'd now you know what happened you proabably O'd twice a couple of days apart...lol Congrats sorry for stalking I am just so happy for you! Congrats

You very well could have Od a couple days apart- and I'm thinking that isnce baby B is measuring pretty right on- that it sounds good for you!!!
So exciting!

Oh Reeds thats so exciting :D FX for you that the littler bean hangs in there xx

https://img821.imageshack.us/img821/2617/scan8w2dblacksmall.jpg

This is one of the pics of the scan I had today. It was external, which shocked me as I was booked for an internal but can't complain!
Basically a blob with a heartbeat at the moment, but it's a beautiful blob with a heartbeat... in my humble opinion :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->