***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

8w4 today... So much is going on right now to stress me out. Works getting so much that I had to take it home and work on it for hours... Now I have to present it in front of my department this morning. I just know that will be the moment my ms kicks in!!

Not only that but MIL was refused for a loan to help us with a house deposit. So I'm stuck renting this place. The sloped ceiling in the bedroom currently has water dripping through it from the torrential rain outside and there is water pouring down the wall in my hallway also from the rain. Bathroom ceiling is wet for the same reason. Give it a week for it to start drying out and mould will grow where the damp is.
I was so sure we'd get the deposit now I'm angry at myself that I'm bringing a child into this world in this shithole (sorry)... Told landlord about this problem 9mos ago and still he's done nothing. I'm gonna have to put my foot down but I'm chicken :(

Congrats on the twins reedsgirl! and some lovely scan pics ladies!

I have my early scan booked for Saturday. I was feeling weirdly relaxed the last week or so its starting to feel real now. But this morning i woke up and when i wiped there was browish dischage (sorry tmi) and i freaked out! its only there when i wipe but still. Anyone else had this, i know its normal but still scary. Need to get through the next 2 days for my scan.

:sad1:

Congrats on the twins reedsgirl! and some lovely scan pics ladies!

I have my early scan booked for Saturday. I was feeling weirdly relaxed the last week or so its starting to feel real now. But this morning i woke up and when i wiped there was browish dischage (sorry tmi) and i freaked out! its only there when i wipe but still. Anyone else had this, i know its normal but still scary. Need to get through the next 2 days for my scan.

:sad1:

hey Ginger - try not to worry about it - although i know that's easier said than done! Only 2 days until scan and that should give you peace of mind :)

However, if things happen to get any worse, then contact local Early Preg unit and they should be able to see you straight away?

I am 7 weeks today - so FXD we have sticky, sticky beans!!

xx

im sooo dizzy still, week tomorow have my scan am soooo excited!! hows everybody feeling? xx

after I typed that I had a little bit of dizziness/nausea but that's it today. this is a good thing as I'm due on a train soon!

Hey ladies. I feel pretty good today as well...it seems most of my ms hits me in the evening and I feel like total crap. I did have a bout with a pair of work pants today!! I cant button them so used the ponytail holder trick...lol. Love it!! :)

8w4 today... So much is going on right now to stress me out. Works getting so much that I had to take it home and work on it for hours... Now I have to present it in front of my department this morning. I just know that will be the moment my ms kicks in!!

Not only that but MIL was refused for a loan to help us with a house deposit. So I'm stuck renting this place. The sloped ceiling in the bedroom currently has water dripping through it from the torrential rain outside and there is water pouring down the wall in my hallway also from the rain. Bathroom ceiling is wet for the same reason. Give it a week for it to start drying out and mould will grow where the damp is.
I was so sure we'd get the deposit now I'm angry at myself that I'm bringing a child into this world in this shithole (sorry)... Told landlord about this problem 9mos ago and still he's done nothing. I'm gonna have to put my foot down but I'm chicken :(

:hugs: So sorry about all that stress.

Just know that babies aren't to worried about their surroundings for a little while. They just crave love, milk, sleep and clean bottoms. :)

Getting ready to go and have my first scan today!!! I've never been so anxious/scared in my entire LIFE im pretty sure... I have to keep telling myself that I feel different this time around... but it's so nerve wracking!! Hopefully i'll be back with good news! Say a prayer ladies!! :hugs:

Cottleston- I also live in a shithole. Window has been broken for the last 3 tenants- don't see it getting fixed anytime soon. Same with the carpet! We want to move, but we also need a mommy mobile! Ugh- I need a better job and DF need to hurry and get his shoulder surgery so he can do more than work under the table here and there (when it's not to painful)

OMG! Some ladies have raspberry sized babies!!! Awwww!!! :D I want my little bean to be a sweat pea soon. Funny how vastly different our babies are sized at this point and then when the times comes soon enough we will all basically be very similar. :)

Feeling lazy and moody today. DH better watch out!! (hehe) I am still sitting in bed doing nothing, and I haven't eaten yet. :( I dont really want to eat either. My appetite comes and goes.... especially for the morning time.

Hope everyone is having a good day. And good luck to those who are going in for scans today!! FXed for you!!!!

Definitely praying that your scan goes beautifully, SS!!!!!

It is very stressful to live a place you hate, I'm sorry you're going through this added stress Cottleston. It's completely unlawful for your landlord not to fix that, that's a potential for mold! If he doesn't get to it, you have to report him, for your safety and the baby's!

Reesgirl...:haha:...Loving the ponytail band thing! That's awesome!

Sorry you're still feeling dizzy Gertrude and Jen. That's got to be worse than just straight up MS!

woke up this morning at 930 feeling icky. i haven't yet accepted that i'm preggy so i just keep thinking it's cuz i haven't eating in 14 hours. my sniffer is in overdrive too already. yesterday someone was making toast at work and it smelled so good. i could smell the toast, the strawberry jam she had out and the cinnamon rasin bagel someone else had made earlier. i thought it was too soon to start getting all this stuff? girls? did you get this stuff at 6 wks or is it just my imagination?

question. on a preggy website why is there an emotion of drunk and hungover? LOL

Because not everyone is preggo on this site. There are people trying for years and years and not getting anywhere, there are people who just lost babies, or people who are ntnp.... and then there are people who are wtc.

Its basically mostly a woman's forum, at least that's how I imagine it. Same with the icons, there are a bunch of emoticons that are drunk or drinking ones. And woman can be hungover and drunk if they arent preggo (and if they are and they are also preggo... then they don't deserve the baby.. In My Opinion)

So I really woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. Been moody since I woke up, and all lightheaded and dizzy. Been laying down a lot. All ive had to eat is a cheese stick and apple sauce and im SUPER bloated already. :dohh:

I got upset with DH over NOTHING and then 2 minutes later called him and told him I wasn't mad and that he was just being an asshole. HA HA HA! Really?!? I think I was being the bitch.

*sigh* I pray for my DH sometimes. I dont know if you girls believe in Astrology but I do, and im just as TYPICAL Cancer as you can get. So, for most of my pregnancy I'm sure im going to have roller coaster moods ALL day long!

oh. it was more of a funny ha ha than an actual question, but thanks!

sooooo tired and moody today... I think part of it is I have a scan in the morning tomorrow and am excited to see little bean but just want to see everything is still great... ahhhh.. oh well only 24 hours from now...
oh and hopefully I don't kill any of my co workers today as right now that is what I am wanting to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->