***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

my manager let me come home after being in the bathroom for a hour so tired and nauseous I know I need to eat something but nothing sounds good not even my snickers ice cream bars

Yea- I just told my boss that I'm not feeling well and she said tha tI'm capable of working from home so I should LEAVE. lol. Still have to go to Target and get some stuff though- I'll grocery shop in the morning.

yeah I needed to get groceries but totally not feeling it today... so came home and am veged out on the couch

possible good news, bil may be able to get dh hired at his job. here's hoping!

decided to take tomorrow off just because the ick flavor has been in my mouth all day and i just keep thinking that full m/s will be kicking in soon. plus, super stressed and talking with ppl all day don't mix.

2 more weeks until my scan! i know i did this to myself but i'm so jealous after see everyone's scans :(
ah well, it'll go quick...i hope.

reedsgirl- twins?! yay! too cool that they're a week apart. maybe it'll be a boy and a girl so you'll just get your happy family all in one shot.

i too am on the sweet kick. can't get enough of the cinnamon rolls, hopefully that really does mean girl.

I am so dizzy right now... OMG I wish I was off tomorrow but not

i got dizzy sitting at my desk today, that was super fun!

i'm used to standing up and feeling off balance as that's been happening for the last mo, but this is a whole new feeling of woah.

can't wait for pj day tomorrow!

yeah I am sitting on the couch and all of a sudden the room is not still.. used to it when I stand up quickly orsomething but not just sitting

i could eat a million cinnamon rolls. omgggggggggggggg i'm going to gain 100 lbs and i'm going to give birth to a 12 lb baby

yeah I limit myself to one snickers ice cream bar a day and I have actually lost weight so far...

anyone else have cramping... nothing too bad but still cramping always worries me

I'm so tired. Sent home from work today I've also had a weird taste in my mouth. Managed to eat a pizza lunchable? Weird. I've got lots to do- including grocery shopping but I still have to finish work stuff - especially since I had to go to Target before I could come home. Ugh!

I'm tired to actually think I am going to go to bed now as I have a meeting early in the morning and am already so tired think that would be a good placefor me tonight

anyone else have cramping... nothing too bad but still cramping always worries me

My cramping has been coming and going. Yesterday and before that it was basically non existant, but today it came back a little and has been a nagging twinge/cramp all day.

I like to think it's bean growing and thus uterus growing too. I just keep reminding myself that my friend who just gave birth to a healthy girl always told me she had cramping in the beginning. It was unsettling for her too, but as long as it's not really painful and accompanied by heavy bleeding or spotting. I believe it should be okay. Best to talk to the doctor though if you aren't satisfied with my ramblings. :hugs:

yeah I know all that just gets me worried at times being as I have had so many mc's and I am on progestrone and decided to read stories of mmc today while at work and one lady said she thinks she just didn't start bleeding because of the progestrone and that is why she had no idea she mc.... why do I do this and read these things when everything seems to be going good this time and my symptoms are getting worse ms and bbs

if it makes you feel any better, i had a mmc and im not on any hormones. anything can happen at any time to anybody no matter what we do. relax, worrying does NOTHING. we are not in charge right now and the sooner we all understand that, the sooner we'll stop driving ourselves crazy.

Don't drive yourself crazy Cami. We're all here for you!

So I'm watching Live Free Die Hard. Besides my crush on Bruce Willis the movie has Timothy Olephant... SO SEXY. I loved him in Hitman and I watch his show on FX. I'm in love. DF and I have the whole "if you could sleep with a celebrity" thing and he's mine!

A scan is the same as an ultrasound. What week you get them seems to depend on past history and what country you're located in. Here in the States it seems to be routine to do one around 8 weeks, in other countries it can be as late as 12 weeks. I had my first at 6 weeks due to previous losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->