***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi Girls. I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I had my u/s today to see if we could find the baby and we did!! Wahoo!! He or she is doing great and has a hb of 160. Im so excited and I feel so much better now! Ill attach the pics from the u/s.

Hope everyone is doing good!

Attachments

• baby1.jpg
    baby1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
  • baby2.jpg
    baby2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 082500_1127[00].jpg
    082500_1127[00].jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 7
Very nice pics! Better than what I got on Monday! That's why I didn't even bother posting it. It is so very exciting though!!!!!

I've been poking my tummy also! At night it feels like a waterbed because of bloat :blush: But I can definitly feel some hardness underneith my blubber!

Cami- I wouldn't call what I'm having cravings- more or less all food is repulsive but sweets stimulate my taste buds enough that I can eat them. I don't know how else to explain it.

I've been poking my tummy also! At night it feels like a waterbed because of bloat :blush: But I can definitly feel some hardness underneith my blubber!

Cami- I wouldn't call what I'm having cravings- more or less all food is repulsive but sweets stimulate my taste buds enough that I can eat them. I don't know how else to explain it.

thats how i feel, i cant stand the sight or smell of food let alone eat it

lilaries-- that's fantastic!!! All these u/s pictures are making soooo excited for mine in a week and a day!! Time is moving sooo slow!

Tell me after the u/s does time speed up at all??

I KNOW CASEY!
I want my u/s NOW! LOL.
Food just sucks! And I get such a kick out of poking my belly! DF keeps yelling at me to stop because he thinks it will hurt the baby! I told him NOT GONNA HAPPEN but he gets to mad- he thinks its weird. This morning he tried to grab my hand while I was poking around!! So funny~!

He he he. Food doesn't suck for me. I have a BIG appetite, but it seems like a smaller stomach. I want lots of food and then 1/2 or more goes to DH's bottomless pit. LOL

I am very much susceptible to cravings. I was like this really bad during AF when I was not preggers... and now it's like everyday, if I see something delicious on tv or a billboard or on the bnb.... I have to have it, and nothing will be good in fact everything will taste like ash until I have it! :rofl:

I can't imagine what i'll be like when baby has a bigger brain and KNOWS what it wants!!

Thanks Girls. My little one is so cute. lol.

CaseyBaby718: Good luck with your scan. I cant wait to see your little bean on here and time doesnt speed up but it goes by a little easier once you get to see your baby and the precious little angle that is the cause for all of the "wonderful" pregnancy symptoms you have!!! lol

hi ladies, so much good news today :D glad everyones scans etc have gone well :D

I officially feel rough :cry: been sick four times today :(, glad bean is settling in but please I'd like to be able to just feel a little bit normal for a couple of hours a day!

Anyone found a magic cure? eating no longer works, if anything it makes me feel worse :(

Sorry about the pity post ladies xx

Oh caro I'm so sorry you're so sick today! I hope tomorrow gets better! I have no magic cures to offer. Sorry :hugs:

cheers hun :), fx'ed tomorrow will be a better day! xx

hi everyone, havent been able to get on much as im switching internet provider so its been intermittent for a few days.

prgirl_cesca hadnt forgot about you just havent been on

Congrats to all the girls that have had scans, im soo jealous lol i have to wait another month.

congrats on the twins reedsgirl sooo happy for you hope they are both sticky hun

Hope everyones well. My MS is getting worse i now feel sick 24/7 and just dont want to eat. Went to visit my friends new baby tonight sooo cute and makes me so broody

Just guna have a proper read through the posts and update
xxx

I too have been sick and feel like crap all day today has been the worse but yet I make myself eat even though most of the time I am not hungry and if I have cravings it is for snickers ice cream bars or fruit... my manager is letting me go home early today though because I have been so sick.. thank goodness

OMG FRUIT SOUNDS SO FLIPPIN GOOD RIGHT NOW! And a gallon of cold water.

wow, loads to read through, this thread is still moving so fast!
Congrats on the twin news, reedsgirl.
Sorry to all of you feeling so rough/sick, I can honestly sympathise, this time last week I was so worried about what was going on in there, if anything and the lack of m/s, well the nausea has come and well and truely slapped me in the face! Just feel bleugh constantly unless I'm asleep!! I've tried eating little and often, not eating at all, none of it works, and I have to be careful how much I eat, more than a few mouthfuls and I just feel uncomfortably bloated and even more sick feeling for the next 6 hours, I can feel it sitting on my stomach. Completely gone off anything sweet, can't drink tea anymore...ugh! have no cravings but have to have what I thought about earlier in the day, otherwise can't eat at all, for example, had it in my head today that I was having pizza for tea, as I knew thats what dh was cooking for the lo's, turns out he had cooked me veggie sausages, my stomach turned at the site of them, and couldn't eat anything unless it was pizza!
I'm wearing travel sickness bands at the moment, but don't think they're working, either!
Really hope this stage hurries up, time is still dragging at the moment, without feeling so sick all the time aswell!
Sorry for the moany post, just can't moan to anyone other than hubby and he's really not that understanding in how sick I'm really feeling!
Hope we're all feeling brighter and slightly less sick in the morning! xx

This thread moves soooo quickly!

Congrats Reedsgirl on twins!!! How exciting :) I hope both are sticky hun.

Sorry i dont have time for a more detailed and personal reply, but i will try tomorrow :) Hope everyone is well xxx

I feel for everyone with m/s. It seems to have really hit me over the last few days also and its horrible. Im constantly sick and tired. I cant wait until tri 2 for this to be over.
The only thing I found that works to help my m/s go away is lemons with salt. But as soon as I stop eating them I get sick all over again. Im just stuck between a hard place and a rock.
If anyone finds anything else that works plesae let me know! I hope everyone starts feeling better.

right the list is updated but stupid me has deleted everyone due on 23rd so could you please let me know again i dont fancy trawling through 100's of posts. Guna make a copy of the list now so it doesnt happen again.

kj8877 when are you due?

xx

Hi ladies. I feel for all of you with ms hitting hard. The past few weeks has been difficult. I keep feeling horribly nauseous and hungry at the same time. All food sounds horrible...especially sweet things. I got sick yesterday after smelling some cookies a coworker left. I also can't be anywhere near coffee.

On the good side, my appointment is getting closer. September 1st!! It will just be a initial check and meet with the OB, but I'm excited about it.

Went and picked up some supplies for camping this weekend. Crackers, water, and a little bucket to keep by my sleeping bag. Just in case :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->