***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Cottle- I understand about the shithole thing... I live in a place were I can actually see the mold or mildew in the bathtub and scrub and scrub and it dissappears for a day and comes back my landlord said he was going to have it fixed a year ago but so far nothing... it will be done by october or I am reporting him

Hi all,
going to love and leave you all. Having my 4th miscarriage so not meant to be yet again :cry:. Wish you all the best for pregnancies and babies :hugs: x

in case anyone is interested, i made a sweet peas secret group on facebook. once we're all in our second tri i can change it to open but for now i hid for those ppl who don't want everyone to know that you're with child.

just send me your info for me to find you on facebook and i'll add you!

We saw a heartbeat!!! I'm so happy i could explode!! Doc dated me at 7plus2 so i'm right on track due April 12th! love my lil babeberry SO much already! :happydance::happydance:

Hi all,
going to love and leave you all. Having my 4th miscarriage so not meant to be yet again :cry:. Wish you all the best for pregnancies and babies :hugs: x

So sorry!! :hugs: Giving you all my sympathy and thoughts.

So sorry to hear that moonmama.

I'll send you my Facebook stuff on Saturday wen I'm back near real internets.
AND YAAAY! IM A RASPBERRY! And I packed some in my lunch!!

Moonmama, I am so very sorry for your loss. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. All the best :hugs:

i'm so sorry for your loss moonmamma x

hope everyone else is ok. i'm still feeling awful, and quite crampy today so i am back to being worried and paranoid...

it's not easy is it girls x

i'm so sorry for your loss moonmamma x

hope everyone else is ok. i'm still feeling awful, and quite crampy today so i am back to being worried and paranoid...

it's not easy is it girls x

I'll second you on the crampy.... but i've also been having waves of nausea. :( Those really suck. They come and go. And i'm also either hot or freezing!

:cry: I'm so sorry Moonmama. Is you doctor going to try to find out what's going on now that this has happened four times?!? You're in my prayers, I hope you're back with us real soon with a strong, healthy beanie! :hugs:

:cry: I'm so sorry Moonmama. Is you doctor going to try to find out what's going on now that this has happened four times?!? You're in my prayers, I hope you're back with us real soon with a strong, healthy beanie! :hugs:

Thanks dietrad, I had all the tests after my third mc and they all came back normal - but next time (if there is a next time!) I'm going to really push for some progesterone or something else in addition to the hcg injections i had x

Definitely push on those doctors. I firmly believe the only reason I'm in this group today is that I forced dr to give me progesterone, and then even went against what he said and started taking it 2 days after ovulation instead of right after positive pregnancy test. There are virtually no side effects and I just know it made a difference for me.

:hugs:

So sorry moonmamma :cry:, I hope the Dr's listen and you get your sticky bean next time :hugs:

Well after feeling terrible all yesterday today I've felt virtually normal, this makes me worry! I've also had a crampy feeling in my right side all evening. Have decided will call Dr tomorrow if its still there in morning as worry about eptopic, fx'ed it goes in morning!

Anyone else had this?

wound up going to dr. today instead of tomorrow as I feel really bad today... I am dehydrated... but baby is doing good still has strong hb and is growing kinda worried though as dr. said measuring 7 1/2 weeks and I should be at least 7w6d today but he didn't seem worried... I know with internal sometimes measurments can be a couple days off... will post a pic in a little while and will try to relax and not worry and drink lots of fluids... dr. gave me off tomorrow so maybe I will get some sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->