***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I'm 15th april 7 weeks today! I'm such a weirdo that I'd actually like sickness as a sure sign!!! :)

thanks ladies for the support!! We told our parents last night and my dad cried like a baby and held me for at least 10 minutes... SO cute... everyone is really excited, it's starting to feel more real now!!! :happydance:

As for the ladies who are worried about twinges/cramping... I talked to my doc about that yesterday and he didn't seem concerned AT ALL... he said that sure there was going to be lots of twinges/crampy feelings because there is SO much going on right now... the uterus grows twice it's size from week 6 to 7 for example... he said as long as you aren't having PAINFUL cramps with bleeding, to stop worrying so much! :) Just though i'd share :hugs:

Hope everyone is feeling pretty good today! I always feel good until the evening for some reason... :dohh:

I seem to feel worse in the evening, sickness seems to kick in & i feel dizzy

Aww that's so sweet!!! Sounds like your parents are really excited! :) We told ours like the DAY we saw the hpt. LOL They were excited. We had to call them on the phone because everyone lives so far away. My mom cried on the phone and DH's mom squealed like a girl.

I'm glad you shared about what your DR said. My DR said the same thing, but hearing it over and over again is good. :D

Oh and I definitely feel worse at night. Especially right before bed. Dizzy and sick, i've run to the bathroom twice, but still haven't brought anything up. Sooo I suppose i'm lucky right now.

I read on another post here that if you're having cramping try to drink more water, a lot of times that will reduce or eliminate the cramping feeling. No idea how it works, but maybe the pressure of a full bladder helps to relieve it a bit, who knows. I do know that when I wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee really bad, that when I get back into bed I'll get some cramping as things adjust to all the extra space my bladder was previously taking up. At least that's what it feels like to me.

Bernina-- That is an interesting theory. After I pee I always cramp a little afterwards.... so I wonder how drinking more water would help. Maybe it adds more fluids so the cramping is more lubricated. LOL I just pulled that outta thin air...

Haha, I know it's so silly right, but it seems to hold true for me.

Soulshaken, I just read your blog, it is lovely! Can I ask, is that a pic of you and DH in your profile on this site? I LOVE the picture, so totally romantic.

Congratulations and welcome Noobie and Kelly!!!!!

I have to agree with Bernina, I love that picture SS!

evening ladies, hope everyones feeling ok ish?

I've had a little icky feeling again today so am pleased. Still occasionally got a pain in my right side but its not consistent or getting worse so hopeing its just ligaments stretching!

Bank holiday wkend :happydance: people got much planned? we;re having a quiet one apart from a party 2mo night! xx

I read on another post here that if you're having cramping try to drink more water, a lot of times that will reduce or eliminate the cramping feeling. No idea how it works, but maybe the pressure of a full bladder helps to relieve it a bit, who knows. I do know that when I wake up in the middle of the night and have to pee really bad, that when I get back into bed I'll get some cramping as things adjust to all the extra space my bladder was previously taking up. At least that's what it feels like to me.

This is exactly how i feel when i get up for a wee in the night

Hello everyone!

I've been a bit of a stalker recently, just getting chance to read about everyone and no chance to type! Seeing everyone's scan pics is so exciting! I'm due to have my first one 21st sept so a while to wait yet:(
Glad other people have mentioned the cramping after weeing thing, the pressure from a full bladder probably does ease it alittle.. never thought of that!

hope everyone is doing well,

Abz x

ive been feeling ok today not really sick at all ? hopefully i will be back to feeling :sick: tomorrow

I was feeling good yesterday too snowball, today only slightly icky. people have reassured me that normal, fx;ed!

we are around the same dates too so maybe some sort of day break before we get hit again :rofl:

thanks ladies!! we are very excited :happydance: :thumbup: :cloud9:

bernina that is me and hubby in my picture on our wedding day :) Thanks! It's always been one of my favorites... he's wonderful! (most of the time) haha

i think i've officially started having m/s tho it basically is all day sickness. typically stops about 2-3 so that's good. 2 wks for first scan is so far away!

My boobs didn't hurt almost all day (besides the sensitive nipples which have been the same for almost three weeks now) and all of a sudden just now, they are literally untouchable. Even the smallest graze is almost unbearable. I nearly started crying (which is probably hormonal)... and they are having dull stabby pains, as if someone poked them, but nothing touched them.

My poor bbs! :(

i'm sick when i stand up, i'm sick when i sit down, i'm sick when i lay down. moral of the story? i'm sick. iiiick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->