***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

hi everyone, i hope everyone is well and having a nice bank holiday weekend. Is it bank holiday in the states too or is it just a uk thing?

Enniejennie i truly am so so sorry and i hope you are back very soon xxxx

Well ive been a bit worried the past few days, ive had no sickness and just dont feel pregnant at all. Im also 9 weeks tomorrow which is when my twins stopped growing when i had a mmc 2 years ago. i had no idea until my 12 week scan and i dont think i could go through that again.

welcome to the new girls ill add you now
xx

hi everyone, i hope everyone is well and having a nice bank holiday weekend. Is it bank holiday in the states too or is it just a uk thing?

Enniejennie i truly am so so sorry and i hope you are back very soon xxxx

Well ive been a bit worried the past few days, ive had no sickness and just dont feel pregnant at all. Im also 9 weeks tomorrow which is when my twins stopped growing when i had a mmc 2 years ago. i had no idea until my 12 week scan and i dont think i could go through that again.

welcome to the new girls ill add you now
xx

i think it's just a UK thing. next weekend tho is labor day so lots of places are closed monday

When family isn't very supportive it can be hard. Sorry sweetie.

Have you talked to them about it? Told them how upset it makes you that they aren't supportive of their own grandchild, and how hurtful that is to their grandchild?

it's not that they aren't supportive, just not as excited as i want/expected them to be.

Well Byron was the tenth grandchild on my side of the family so there was no great excitement there. This one also has not been received with any excitement. Before I got bfp my mum went on about how there was no way I was pregnant. They love all their grandkids, it's just old news. Do 't be glum. It's probably hormones anyway. It's what the parents think and feel that is important. If it helps any, Byron was the first grandchild on DH's side and my MIL didn't visit for 3 months. We haven't told them I'm preg again and probably won't for a long time!

that's just the thing, this is my parents first. *sigh* i'm trying to put it off to hormones but then my imagination is getting the best of me in thinking that something is wrong again.

Well ive been a bit worried the past few days, ive had no sickness and just dont feel pregnant at all.
xx

i could of written these words myself , i have looked through about 40 pages in first tri and it seems a common thing for symptoms to go off now and either stay away or come back with a vengance

i never felt sick yesterday or today and my boobs are no where near as tender , i have been mega panicing and knicker checking every half hour :haha:

**tmi alert**
had a streak of brown cm every time after i bm'd today. i've been constipated the last couple days so bming was a relief but the streak of brown cm was not. could it be from "pushing" too hard? could it just be mixing when i wipe since after i pee there's nothing?
me thinks i'll reschedule my u/s for this week just to make myself more comfy. fx and prayers please! i know i sd earlier that it didn't matter but now i'm possibly faced with it, i want this lil one more than anything.

You did the right thing called your DR. They say that it's common to spot during pregnancy but that NO blood is the norm. My DR said to me that spotting is not always a bad sign. But you should definitely talk to your DR.

Okay girls.... I just saw a commerical for this product called Intelligender, Baby Gender Prediction Kit.

Gender Predictor Kit

Ha ha ha! What do you think about this? I know it basically has a 50/50 chance of working anyway, but I wonder how it gets it's results.

I've been debating one of the gender predictor tests- but my friend took one and it was wrong. So it would just be for fun and laughs.

I posted this on another thread too but I really need assurance or advice and definitely some prayers. This morning I put in my progesterone suppository and noticed my uterus felt lower than it did the night before. I had DH check and he agreed, but said if felt closed. Tonight, did it again, and he said it felt open. I'm not bleeding but another girl posted, I think it might have been Cami, (correct me if I'm wrong) how she knew someone who MC but never bled b.c of the progesterone suppositories. It doesn't help either that I haven't had any symptoms today. :sad1:

Can you please take me off of the calendar, I m/c yesterday. I go back Monday morning to get my HCG levels checked and to see what is going on with my cervix. :cry:

Hope all you ladies have a H & H 9 months!

I'm so sorry Ennie, I hope you're back on here quickly with a strong, healthy beanie. :hugs:

You did the right thing called your DR. They say that it's common to spot during pregnancy but that NO blood is the norm. My DR said to me that spotting is not always a bad sign. But you should definitely talk to your DR.

Okay girls.... I just saw a commerical for this product called Intelligender, Baby Gender Prediction Kit.

Gender Predictor Kit

Ha ha ha! What do you think about this? I know it basically has a 50/50 chance of working anyway, but I wonder how it gets it's results.

They say they have high accuracy rates (in the upper 90's). I did three of them with my pregnancy with my daughter (at 10 and 12 weeks) and all 3 clearly said girl! I'll do them again, hell just to have something fun to do to pass the time under the gender ultrasound!!! :haha:

I posted this on another thread too but I really need assurance or advice and definitely some prayers. This morning I put in my progesterone suppository and noticed my uterus felt lower than it did the night before. I had DH check and he agreed, but said if felt closed. Tonight, did it again, and he said it felt open. I'm not bleeding but another girl posted, I think it might have been Cami, (correct me if I'm wrong) how she knew someone who MC but never bled b.c of the progesterone suppositories. It doesn't help either that I haven't had any symptoms today. :sad1:

Wrote you on the other thread sweetie. I really hope all is ok (I bet it is!!!). Prayers your way :)

Gender Predictor Kit

i haven't called yet but i will on monday. it was more like a streak of brown cm, could've been anything. i just had a ton of growth cramps yesterday so could just be that or who knows what it was. maybe it was just tinted from the bm because every time i #1 it's the normal color.

i'm trying hard not to worry but i will definately be rescheduling u/s for this week just to make my worried self feel better. wont be til at least wednesday and we have no one to watch my step son til he starts school then. bummer for sure.

i also didn't bleed until about 3 wks after cuz body still thought i was preggy but baby stopped growing and i'm not on anything. it doesn't matter what you're on it can happen, we're all just a bunch of nervous wrecks and it doesn't matter even once we have these babies we'll still be worriers. after all, it is the most stressful job we'll love. :baby:

so so tired the last few days I have taken multiple naps some very long... just took a 5 hour nap and am about to go back to bed.. oh and I have nose bleeds and feel like I have a cold...fun fun... was a little worried this morning as I woke up and still had no symptoms since yesterday and then bam at 2:30 this afternoon it hit me with a vengence....

Well ive been a bit worried the past few days, ive had no sickness and just dont feel pregnant at all.
xx

i could of written these words myself , i have looked through about 40 pages in first tri and it seems a common thing for symptoms to go off now and either stay away or come back with a vengance

i never felt sick yesterday or today and my boobs are no where near as tender , i have been mega panicing and knicker checking every half hour :haha:

me too lol. How are you today? i still have no symptoms :-( xx

Sorry ladies but I have removed some posts & thought I would point out our guidelines that some newer members seem confused over.

Forum Rules & Privacy Policy
While BabyandBump try to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.

I've had no energy whatsoever for the past 2 days. Felt like I had flu yesterday... Just feel drained today. Done an hour of housework and already taking a break.
DF has had to go into work and whilst i appreciate that we could do with the overtime money, I could do with some help around the house today.

My lizard is behaving like a child today so I guess it's good practice! I cleaned him out, cleaned myself up, and now he's stomped fruit all over his clean tank and tipped his house upside down. Doh!

Still... 9 Weeks today!

Very happy to be 6 weeks today! :D

Four more days until my u/s. :D YEY!

Nothing really to report on. Things have been pretty stable. Nothing new and interesting.

To all April Sweet Peas, I wish you all wonderfull pregnancies.
Most of you prob saw my post yesterday which has been removed. I do not understand why I could not discuss what was upsetting me. Surely not everybody agrees with all the posts on all the forums, I didn't expect everyone to agree with me either, I was just explaining my situation and how I was feeling. Due to this I will no longer be logging on to Baby and Bump. :cry:
I know some of you replied but I didn't get to see most of these as they too were removed, but thankyou to those who did x
Also it dosn't help that the site will not let me read the forum rules as apparently I haven't been on here long enough:shrug:.
Anyway as I said happy and healthy pregnancies to all xxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"