***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Tonights feelings when I go to sleep

Gas
cramps
air bubbles
heart burn from spicy food

dannyboygirl I am with you on the wind....cant stop burping!!

Pleased we are at last seeing some sunshine, think I will go for a walk at the beach this afternoon while OH is watching football-he has a season ticket so rarely misses a game although he assures me he would if I was giving birth!

He was so funny last night...I was prodding and poking my belly to feel if anything had changed and he wouldnt cos he didnt want to hurt the little bean!!!

Can you please take me off of the calendar, I m/c yesterday. I go back Monday morning to get my HCG levels checked and to see what is going on with my cervix. :cry:

Hope all you ladies have a H & H 9 months!

i wish just one morning i could wake up genuinely happy and excited. i think it has to do with no one in my family really being excited about this prospect of a baby thing which is making me loose my want/desire.

hormones? who knows. was this wanting a baby thing just a passing thing and now i've changed my mind and that's why i'm down? did i just want what i couldn't have and now i do, i don't?

anyone else feeling less than steller because of family reaction?

When family isn't very supportive it can be hard. Sorry sweetie.

Have you talked to them about it? Told them how upset it makes you that they aren't supportive of their own grandchild, and how hurtful that is to their grandchild?

I had a sinking feeling a while ago but that's because I don't look or feel pregnant and want to! Excited to tell folks and see midwife next week is keeping me upbeat!

Can you please take me off of the calendar, I m/c yesterday. I go back Monday morning to get my HCG levels checked and to see what is going on with my cervix. :cry:

Hope all you ladies have a H & H 9 months!

So sorry hun, hope you get some answers and join 1st tri again v v soon :hugs: xx

Parkgirl, think you might have been right about quiet before the storm! I feel terrible again today :wacko: how are you doing?

pain in my side has gone though :D

Hope everyones having a lovely wkend! xx

Good morning Caro!! We keep missing each other lately. I hope you have a great weekend..I am off to work. :( YUck

Have a great saturday everyone!!

enniejennie, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope you are able to get some answers from the dr and get back to first tri very soon. :flower:

Is anyone else having a nervous feeling in their stomach? I feel almost like I would the night before a big test or if I had to give a speech at work. I've had it the last few days and I'm 8+1 today. It's not really a pain or anything, just more of annoyance because I feel on edge and well just nervous, even though I can't think of a thing to be nervous about!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Just got back from my early scan and i am sooo relieved everything is ok. Bubs is measuring 8wks but the sac is measuring 9 weeks so she's still not sure of the dates but i dont care! HB was at 161bpm

:happydance:

Still cant relax tho- only 5 more weeks till we can see it again, excited about telling my parents tomorrow i hope they will be thrilled.

Quick Q- im going on holiday around my 12 week mark. I will be 11 weeks before i go and 13 when i get back- would you have the scan before or after the holiday?

thanks

so sorry for your loss enniejennie, hugs x

congrats on ths scan ginger, it's a huge relieve seeing hb isn't it?

well, i have been feling awful today - constant nausea. i just wish i could throw up to relieve the symptoms for a while ;(

anyway, hope everyone is feeling better than me today!! x

Have you talked to them about it? Told them how upset it makes you that they aren't supportive of their own grandchild, and how hurtful that is to their grandchild?

it's not that they aren't supportive, just not as excited as i want/expected them to be.

it's not that they aren't supportive, just not as excited as i want/expected them to be.

Well Byron was the tenth grandchild on my side of the family so there was no great excitement there. This one also has not been received with any excitement. Before I got bfp my mum went on about how there was no way I was pregnant. They love all their grandkids, it's just old news. Do 't be glum. It's probably hormones anyway. It's what the parents think and feel that is important. If it helps any, Byron was the first grandchild on DH's side and my MIL didn't visit for 3 months. We haven't told them I'm preg again and probably won't for a long time!

Hey ladies!!!
I'm so sick now a lot! It's actually getting to puking time for me- almost like clockwork. Between 9 and 11. At least that gives me time to still get ready for work. My little brother (who is going to be 5 on thursday) has his first soccer game this afternoon! So exciting!
Anyways- just wanted to pop in.
Sorry to the ladies who have lost their bubs.
Cami- glad to see that you had another good scan- I wouldn't worry too much about the dates.

im not feeling to bad at all today :( dont know wether to worry or not !

Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry for those who are feeling sick really bad today. Just remember it's all for a good cause and it is also a good sign.

Sorry for those who lost recently. My thoughts are with you :hugs:

I have been very tired today, and the breasts are still hurting like two giant bruises.

Tomorrow I will officially be 6 weeks pregnant!! And only 6 more days until my scan!! Very excited about that!!!

Thank you ladies for all the wishes. I hope to be joining you again very soon!

enniejennie, im so sorry hun :hugs:

had some really weird orange cm the other morning. first thought it maybe had blood in it but it didn't, it was just orange, no red or pink streaks and it wasnt stained with pee! very strange but only happened once so trying not to worry.
the next 3 weeks are going to go so slowly waiting for the next scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->