***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I'm sorry if you feel the need to leave, was only pointing out the rule which is there because of it being such a particularly difficult and emotive topic at the best of times let alone on a parenting forum. There's nothing to stop you saying how there are things that are upsetting you, just need to steer clear of that one particular topic. :hugs: Perhaps you'll reconsider but all the best for your pregnancy and family difficulties either way.

Awww, i'm sorry you are leaving but I can understand. :hugs:

Hope maybe you'll come back. Until then, I wish you the best on your pregnancy!!

got all sorts of stressed out yesterday because of the brown swipe of cm that DH and i spent the night fighting because of it. when will i ever learn to just shut up and go to bed? *sigh*

Ladies with AWOL symptoms try not to worry, Thurs and Fri I felt fine then yesterday wham...absolutely terrible again! think sometimes the hormones level a bit and you feel bettter ish then they surge and back to sqaure one :sick:.

Hope everyones having a nice wkend! I sure am gratefuly for an extra day to lounge around tomorrow too! :D

Cola Pops you will be missed :hugs: I hope you can find a place that is more supportive to you and Happy & Healthy Nine Months to you darlin! :hugs:

and apparently i'll be spending the day in a complete panic attack again.

for no apparent reason might i add. no cramping, no blood, no anything. just pure panic attack.

for no apparent reason might i add. no cramping, no blood, no anything. just pure panic attack.
do try to chill out love

worrying/stressing/panicking won't change anything, other than start to do your own head in and that of friends/family/pets etc :haha:

scanning every day wouldn't change anything either. this time we just need to trust our bodies to do the right thing. I think we're all so used to controlling everything that this is really difficult for us, just to trust our bodies.

But do try love, enjoy each day and take it easy. Eat well, relax and do something nice to distract yourself :)

I'm now 7+4 and it's true, the last 3 weeks have gone just as quickly as normal, as long as you don't over analyse every last thing!

do try to chill out love

worrying/stressing/panicking won't change anything, other than start to do your own head in and that of friends/family/pets etc :haha:

scanning every day wouldn't change anything either. this time we just need to trust our bodies to do the right thing. I think we're all so used to controlling everything that this is really difficult for us, just to trust our bodies.

But do try love, enjoy each day and take it easy. Eat well, relax and do something nice to distract yourself :)

I'm now 7+4 and it's true, the last 3 weeks have gone just as quickly as normal, as long as you don't over analyse every last thing!

i was doing so well until yesterday. wish i could get back me "be what will be" attitude. *breath in, breath out*

hi ladies, can i join you? im sorry but i havent read all the posts, there are too many! lol
i am around 5 weeks pregnant, havent got a due date yet as ive had some bleeding and an early scan that only showed the sack and no baby but im confident that it was just to soon to see anything and im having another scan i a week or so. xx

When are cravings meant to kick in? I'm completely addicted to marmite at the mo. Didn't have it for years as DF doesn't like it. Now I have a pot that I keep in my handbag at all times! :haha:

I'm just not hungry in the evening at the moment - it's a bit weird

I lost my appetite for a good couple of weeks, then it came back (particularly for marmite rolls!) but I can only eat smaller portions or I feel sick and bloated.

When are cravings meant to kick in? I'm completely addicted to marmite at the mo. Didn't have it for years as DF doesn't like it. Now I have a pot that I keep in my handbag at all times! :haha:

until 3 weeks ago, i couldn't look at salad cream - i am a mayo girl :winkwink: - but i have it on everything just now! supper tonight was mashed tatties with grated cheesemixed through with salad cream all over!! so satisfying but i can't believe i ate it :haha:

hope everyone is doing well. haven't felt so sick today but t's still lurking.....

sad to see cola pops go, she was just looking for support :cry:

It is sad about cola pops but she didn't have to. Lots of people on the forum have broached the taboo topic and been told about the rules and that was that. I guess she has just been very emotional so it was too much.

I had no cravings last time so don't know when they usually start but the marmite and salad cream binges certainly sound like cravings! I wonder if I'll get any this time...?

just had cool de ja vu - decided to start my quest to prevent strecthmarks.

I used clarins tonic oil all through 2nd and 3rd tri last time and don't have a single strecthmark so ordered some this time too. i opened the bottle tonight and the smell instantly reminded me of my bump! made me quite emotional - sorry ladies, hormones!!

Okay being from the US I would really like to know what Salad Cream and Marmite are???

It is sad about cola pops but she didn't have to. Lots of people on the forum have broached the taboo topic and been told about the rules and that was that. I guess she has just been very emotional so it was too much.

I had no cravings last time so don't know when they usually start but the marmite and salad cream binges certainly sound like cravings! I wonder if I'll get any this time...?

I know, she obviously was just having a difficult day. i feel for her, family situations and over load of hormones don't mix x

Salad cream is a sort of vinegary sauce a bit like mayo. (Both are disgusting IMO!) Marmite is vegemite for US people I think.

Jeffsar I had no stretchmarks throughout my pregnancy til something like 36 weeks then overnight my stomach split everywhere. They were so painful too. I was MASSIVE at the end! I'm sure it's why my waters popped too early, he was only 6lb12.

all my food tastes like cardboard, im not particually hungry anyway!. Evening meals seem to leave me feeling a bit off colour however!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->