***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

don't know my dr only writes down crl then weeks not the measurement... but baby is measuring right on he said.....I am so tired think I might take a nap.....been a wonderfully exhausting day

That is absolutly precious Cami! Wow. DF was looking over my shoulder and saw that and was like "WOW THATS AMAZING!" and then I told him you are my bump buddy and only a day (kinda) ahead of me! He wants to go where you go to get our next one done!
:rofl:
Caro- I have mine on the 24th- CANT WAIT!

I mentioned that and he said UGH! It was awesome to see him so excited too! He keeps saying that it looks like a turtle with a human head! SO FUNNY!
I'm really happy for you riht now!

And my grampa used to live in Missouri- but IDK where.

Looks like theres lots of exciting scans happening end of next week then! I so can't wait, just pray everything is ok!

Guess everyones approaching the twelve week mark so over the next few weeks they'll be lots of scan pics popping up!

How many others haven't seen their bubba yet? I'm beginning to feel a bit left out, lol! Not long now though :D x

I've gotten 2 so far and have another scheduled for Wednesday and I don't have much more than a Splotch

I haven't seen baby yet and am getting very jealous of all the pics! Glad it's going so well for everyone though. Not even seeing the midwife until tuesday, hope I get a scan date not too long after...

Fx'ed loopy but as you're in uk (same as me) unless you've had any problems they don't tend to scan before 12 wks :(, but at least we should see quite a bit at that scan!

Enjoy the midwife appt! makes it all seem more real :) xx

Ok- So there is always a nasty taste in my mouth- I've decided that the preggie pop drops I got are not for nausea so much as keeping a fresh taste in my mouth. Yumm.

Cami what a wonderful pic....think you should be able to settle in and enjoy your pregnancy after this scan. Your bean is so here to stay hun!!

i agree reeds, i think you can calm down cami. not only is baby doing well, you only have a little over a week before you're in second trimester.

speaking of im getting jealous of everyone who's getting there before me :(

today has been quite the emotional day. found out my ob that i just saw yesterday and set up a birth plan with, decided to go on family leave for who knows how long. was crazy crying all day (hello hormones!). wonderful dh did some talking with them and they're willing to still do the induction and everything i had planned with my original OB and if she ever comes back, i can go right back to her. puts the mind at ease at least, was so scared i wouldn't find another dr willing to do what she offered.

i'm going to go dry my eyes and try to relax. night all!

I'm back :d

my hcg levels were and are very high so near enough undetectable!! Which means i may be having twins aswell! Scan on monday .... Still 8th april tasha360 :d xxx

wow so so happy for you! :happydance: i thought you were out . ill put you back on xxx

I know i'm so pleased. Still keep having awful period type cramps and backache and very achy legs :( am sleeping for England too! Can't wait for my scan! How Are you okay Tasha. My name is Natasha too :)
Wanna be bump buddies again? Oh and will somebody pm me the code for the April sweet peas image?xxx

Yeah sure hun. Ive been avin cramps the past few days too. And im sooo exhausted. Does your LO still wake in the night? Mine has started to again and its drivin me crackers lol. Didnt know your name was Natasha lol xxx

Yeah :) No thankfully Joseph sleeps through now and is in bed most nights about 8pm :) ..

Yay two bump buddies :dance: :)

Anybody showing yet? I am and only my sister and OH know! It's quite scary actually! Going to just take the scan picture to my mom's Monday to tell her or show her! So hoping i'm having twins too. I'm so exhausted all the time though compared to my other pregnancies. By this point last time i'd started to feel relatively normal again! Will put my bump pics up as soon as i can get laptop on !! xxx

Thank you ladies for all the comments... I am trying to relax now.. not as nervous and definitely have enjoyed today me and BF just got done doing grown up things after talking about my scan today...I do feel better about it all now.. and the turtle comment that was so funny

I might be if I wasn't so fat ...but my fat is taking on a different shape

Wow Cami now that you mentioned turtle I looked again...and I see it too. Are you hoping for a boy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->