***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Morning ladies, hope you've all got nice Saturdays planned! Not sure what we'll do today as its raining :(, maybe get the house all clean so can forget about it for the rest of the wk off!

hope everyones ok xx

:hi: girls

i got some crumpets for my brekfast but even the thought of melted butter is making me :sick:

reeds good luck on thurs, my godchildren showed on scans as a week between each other even though they were definitly conceived at the same time as it was IVF! fingers crossed.

I was so nauseous at work yesterday and was very close to being sick at a patients bedside!!!

Really looking forward to tonight....the new series of strictly come dancing starts tonight so me and OH will be snuggling up with a curry......in years gone by we obviously had wine with this too...........gonna miss that bit!!

Hope everyone has a good day x

ps cami love your new pic

Lovely pic Cami :) i definitely think boy!! My sister has just called and said her scan is Monday too! So excited :) xxx

Lovely pic Cami :) i definitely think boy!! My sister has just called and said her scan is Monday too! So excited :) xxx

Nope not yet but am wearing my baggier clothes, though thanks to ms I seem to be getting slimmer! mainly wearing comfy clothes cos pressure on my belly makes me feel more sick :dohh: x

Urgh, I know what you mean. I can't bear (bare?) to have anything rub against my neck either - it makes me gag instantly!! I'm still in my regular jeans. I didn't wear maternity until I was about 17 weeks last time, my bump was teeny! I think it'll be sooner this time though :D

Piddling down with rain today. Housebound I think.

just bought a pair of maternity jeans as mine were too tight and giving me tummy ache! I can honestly say now that I never want to wear normal jeans again they are soooooooo comfortable!

I dont want to wear maternity clothes yet (want to wait til after 12 week scan)... but i have to wear my jeans undone and i only have about 2 tops long enough to cover it up.

I was the same cottleson but was running out of things to wear so bit the bullet today and it was definitly worth it. My tighter tps now dont look so bad either because my jeans are not digging in underneath!

All my old maternity clothes are boxed up in the cellar. I want to stay in 'normal' stuff as long as I can. I was in maternity stuff for a good couple of months after my son was born, so I want to take advantage of being small again now!!

I've never liked anything too tight on my belly so I'm still in my normal clothes and will probably be able to stay in them for awhile!

Dana- I get a kick out of how you call your baby "Nugget" b/c that's the name of the dog in my avatar! LOL!
That's exciting Reeds!
Anyways- goodnight ladies! Talk to you in the morning

LOL we call it nugget for now cuz that's what it looks like! my mil was insulted we're calling her grandbaby a nugget but no matter to me and it's my baby so neener. :haha:

dr didn't say anything about another u/s last time i was there, but i'd like a 12 week scan so i'm scheduling one anyway. should be first week in oct which is so far away!!! hopefully i can get my friend to loan me her doppler before then so i can at least hear a heartbeat. just want to know it's still in there and OK.

Dana I am sure you will be fine.... and oct is really not tooooooo far away..

Nugget's not so bad! Your mil is lucky... when DF and I showed mil our scan, bubs was described as a "greyish blob" :haha:
We dont have a nickname yet... its just bubba.

Glad to wake up to this thread and the smile it's put on my face!
Everyone thought I was crazy when I named my pup Nugget but like you say, It's my dog. I don't think I'd be able to wait until October if I hadn't had my dating scan!
It's sunny here today (pretty rare) and my little brother (he's 5) has his 2nd soccer game today- I just need to find out what time that's at. I have to clean the kitchen and then go to work after the game. Long day ahead- but at least I have tomorrow off!!!

I'm in a mix of my looser clothes and maternity. Most mat things are still to big, over or under bump but anything even a little restrictive round my tum is killing me!

I second anything tight killing me. Hell even some of my pj pants are "too tight" which is to say it just puts a little pressure on my belly so it's uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->