***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Hi Reeds....how u feeling today? I feel so hungover this afternoon and all I can do is drink lemonaide. This pg is sooo different than my boys, I think I am just too old now and my body is in shock.

Hey girl! I am okay today..having a so so day. FOund out I will be on the progestrone til I am 14 weeks and its has started giving me headaches! I am thinking your having a girl!!

I wanna feel baby stuff! I just feel stretching, nausea and lots of peeing.

Hey- who was doing the facebook grooup? I don't wanna read all the pages back. Thanks!

morning just off to work sp tired- have not slept a wink. will pop in kater

I'm back :d

my hcg levels were and are very high so near enough undetectable!! Which means i may be having twins aswell! Scan on monday .... Still 8th april tasha360 :d xxx

wow so so happy for you! :happydance: i thought you were out . ill put you back on xxx

Feel so rough... Feel like I've got flu or a headcold or something.
DF woke mr up for a "service" at 1am... He fell asleep straight after and I couldn't get back to sleep til nearly 4. Sooo tired!

i feel snotty todday and have got loads of mouth ulsers that have come up since last night !

I'm back :d

my hcg levels were and are very high so near enough undetectable!! Which means i may be having twins aswell! Scan on monday .... Still 8th april tasha360 :d xxx

wow so so happy for you! :happydance: i thought you were out . ill put you back on xxx

I know i'm so pleased. Still keep having awful period type cramps and backache and very achy legs :( am sleeping for England too! Can't wait for my scan! How Are you okay Tasha. My name is Natasha too :)
Wanna be bump buddies again? Oh and will somebody pm me the code for the April sweet peas image?xxx

I had a reflexlology session this morning. It was lovely, and now I am so relaxed I could fall asleep right now... zzzzzzz....

Oh and will somebody pm me the code for the April sweet peas image?xxx[/QUOTE]

:thumbup:

Hey I've noticed some poeple have been mentioning home births, there's a really good thread called 'homebirthers and hopefuls!' which has got so much information and some very supportive ladies on there, even if ur vaguely intrested it is worth a look!!

Just been catching up with the thread and all the talk of mcdonalds and subways. Ive called my OH and he is going to pop to get me a mcdonalds for lunch woo hoo.

Been reading the symptoms to and I second the achy legs thought it was weird got a stuffy nose and sneexing also feeling like my stomach muscles are pulling especailly when I get up form the floor or sofa.
got no ms though but feel soo sooo tired though go to bed then cant sleep.

Still waiting on the u/s date and consultant date

hope everyone is feeling ok today :flower:

I've just had a KFC after fancying it for about a week and forcing myself to eat healthy food, can't believe how much better I feel after eating it!

Sometimes it just has to be done. I've fancied a burger for ages so I can't wait to get it..

feel so naughty but all I want is junk food health food makes me feel a little nauseous:sick:

Just been catching up with the thread and all the talk of mcdonalds and subways. Ive called my OH and he is going to pop to get me a mcdonalds for lunch woo hoo.

Been reading the symptoms to and I second the achy legs thought it was weird got a stuffy nose and sneexing also feeling like my stomach muscles are pulling especailly when I get up form the floor or sofa.
got no ms though but feel soo sooo tired though go to bed then cant sleep.

Still waiting on the u/s date and consultant date

hope everyone is feeling ok today :flower:

I have this problem too. I feel absolutely exhausted by the time I get home from work. I work on school, cook dinner, bathe DD and then get into bed and lay there awake for 2 hours. It's so frustrating! I just don't feel like I can relax.

just read through everything since I missed almost all of yesterday... I am trying to kill time before my U/S appointment in about 2 1/2 hours... woke up this morning and actually puked not just gag... drinking orange juice right now mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Best of luck with the scan today Cami, can't wait to see little one's newest picture!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->