***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

MissFox said her DF said it looked like a turtle with a human head

but seriously as long as baby is healthy I am ok.. I do want and feel like it is a girl though

I so knew with all 3 of my other kids...so I believe you could be right. This pregnancy I am just not sure but probably because its twins. LOL

yeah when I took the pic of the scan I see that but on the scan pic it is not there... think it is the cord though as it is way early to see a nub and if we can already see a nub my baby might be born with a giant penis his dad would be jealous of.... I am still going girl

maybe you are going to have one of each so you are not sure... are they both in the same sac

No seperate sacs. They are fraternal. I have sickness which I had with my son and not with my daughters but I don't have that boy vibe like I did with him. LOL if that makes any sense. But then there are days the I am not sick so I think girls.

more chance of one of each if they are in seperate sacs.... have you been back to the dr. I know your first scan they could only find a hb with one??

I go back thursday...I am pretty anxious about it. I have had no bleeding or spotting even so I have no reason to think baby B didn't catch up but I will be truly devasted if he didn't. I try not to think about it. And keep positive cause I am not sure what else to do

All the talk of Subway on here made me want one really bad..LOL...so i got one and it was AMAZING!!!:haha: I think i could have a foot long by myself! I may just have to go back tomorrow and get another :blush:

did they say the baby was a week behind right?? maybe you just ovulated 2 different times... I would say if no bleeding or anything horrible cramping that the other baby is doing just fine

did they talk about what they would do if baby B does stay a week behind?? obviously they can't deliver at 2 seperate weeks

did they say the baby was a week behind right?? maybe you just ovulated 2 different times... I would say if no bleeding or anything horrible cramping that the other baby is doing just fine

Yes Baby A was measuring 7+3 and baby B was 6+3. I should have been 6+4 the day of the scan. Dr said that was normal and when he was happy with what he seen and that it was pretty normal to not see a hb that early so I am not sure what to think but I pray for the best. My chart that month was all over the place...I had dips frm cd 12 to cd 16...FF says I did Ov on cd 14 but I do think I Ov twice that cycle. LOL Obviously.

very possible... so funny baby A was a week ahead of were you thought you should be.... I bet they will both be beautiful

Thank you! My sil had twins at every scan Max was behind Mason at one point he was measuring 2 weeks smaller. I guess this is all normal...as normal as any pregnancy can be. LOL I am sure I will end up delivering in March cause I go quick....with my fist dd I was in labor 6 hours on my due date, my second dd I was in labor 30 min at the hospital for 15 before I deliver her and with my ds I was induced a month early but was still only in labor about 6 hours. So I think the dr will plan this birth for me. YAY

Congrats on the twins Reedsgirl! Sorry I'm so far behind with this thread! Just can't make it to the internet much these days... happy to see things working out for you!

Beautiful scan Cami - really looking good!!! Happy for you!

feeling a little left out so i decided to make my avatar my little nugget as well

Have a great night ladies, I'm off to spend some time with DH now that's he's finally off work! Enjoy your weekend!

Dana- I get a kick out of how you call your baby "Nugget" b/c that's the name of the dog in my avatar! LOL!
That's exciting Reeds!
Anyways- goodnight ladies! Talk to you in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"