***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I hear ya... but I am a big girl and it's hard to find maternity stuff

my bigger stuff is already very tight!! tops are fine but my trousers are very tight!

my bigger stuff is already very tight!! tops are fine but my trousers are very tight!

I'm already big chested, and a lot of my tops are starting to get tight. I'm actually more upset by that then by my bottoms. Because I only have a few tops that I can actually wear without popping out of, but I already liked loose fitting bottoms, so I have several more bottoms I can wear, including skirts.

*sigh* I can't wait until October when I will buy a few top items and a few bottom items.

Yay two bump buddies :dance: :)

Anybody showing yet? I am and only my sister and OH know! It's quite scary actually! Going to just take the scan picture to my mom's Monday to tell her or show her! So hoping i'm having twins too. I'm so exhausted all the time though compared to my other pregnancies. By this point last time i'd started to feel relatively normal again! Will put my bump pics up as soon as i can get laptop on !! xxx

oh yeah im defo showing or just have huge huge bloat. id put a piccie up if my stretchies werent so mingin. Im really exhausted too. I still havent told anyone either apart from my oh and best friend but im really struggling to hide it now xxx

I hear ya... but I am a big girl and it's hard to find maternity stuff

Same here. Although I can find some New Look maternity stuff that I like but no local New Look stores stock it in my area :(

Just hard boiled an egg for my lizards. The smell's making me nauseous.

I'm showing! I was talking to someone last night and she said she started showing at 6 weeks! So it's not unheardof. But my tummy is rounding out and sticking out further. I have lots of cute yoga pants that I wear though- and a few jeans from my BFF who is a few sizes bigger than me.

I cooked DF breakfast today- blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs. Yumm- I ate some of all of it!! Now I'm eating my food I brought to work with me- Baked potato smothered in Sour Cream and salt and pepper! It was my first real craving last night and it sounded SO GOOD this afternoon! I'll probably have another for dinner.

I just got some clothes , and shoes from New Look! Thtats the only place I like, who have decent maternity jeans, I have wide hips but very tall..ahhh! I got 2 tops, one pair of skinny jeans and pair of winter boots for £52! They have £15 off if you spend £60 or more, and took off the usual £3.95 discount. How about trying online? I have quite a few big stores near me, or sometimes go into Oxford Street Flagship store, but prefer doing it online. Oooh Dorothy Perkins have some nice stuff, too!

Regarding pregnancy, I am getting scared for my impending scan..it isn;t until 0ct 4th, but I miscarried last time, and feel so scared! I have a 19 month old to keep me active, but we all know what it is like..to worry! Only symptom I have is slightly sore nipples..

I just started not being able to button or zip my pants this week. It's like the bump appeared overnight. I'm using one of those belly bands to go over my regular jeans for now. One of my good friends came over last night and when I took my jacket off she said you could really see the bump. It's nice a low and all right out front.

A little sad. I haven't felt very pregnant today at all. :(

Trying to keep my head up, I know sometimes symptoms ease around 8 weeks.

I had days like that around 8 weeks. Try not to fret too much.

Yea, i'm telling myself that it just comes and goes sometimes. I felt pregnant yesterday, and i'm feeling really bloated right now, and was weepy... but i guess the nausea wasn't really apparent today so I was kinda sad. ha ha Even though I should be grateful.

oh i got my scan tomor, nervous and so excited at the same time, hope there is a big change since my last scan two weeks ago :)

Thanks hun x

Having a rough day today. Jeans are too tight. Had to modify work trousers and wear them this weekend. Dont want to buy maternity stuff til after 12w so just compromising dor now but i feel so fat and useless and unattractive. OH is sitting around in his pants playing computer games again. I dont feel like anyone could love me the state im in just now.... I desperately want some attention but he doesn't get it. He just carries on playing and blaming hormones like that'll make me feel better.

they have no idea how we are feeling, i keep reminding myself it hardly seems real to me aand i am trhe one feeling symptoms i think until after a scan when they have seen what is happening ti really wont be real to them.

I didnt want to buy anything until after scan either but jeans were so uncomfortable i bit the bullet!

Big hugsx

On another note I am off to see toy story 3 this afternoon, I cant wait....just hope the 3d glasses fit on over the top of my normal ones!

Yay got hearing hb, I need to get my Doppler back off my friend, I feel so bloated grrrr x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->