***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

On another note I am off to see toy story 3 this afternoon, I cant wait....just hope the 3d glasses fit on over the top of my normal ones!

Toy Story 3 is def the best film I've seen in a long time, hope you have fun!

Just ordered a doppler off amazon, now worrying that I've jinxed everything. :dohh:

A little sad. I haven't felt very pregnant today at all. :(

Trying to keep my head up, I know sometimes symptoms ease around 8 weeks.

My symptoms have warn off too, they were never too bad but have faded away totally. Apart form sometimes being hungry or thirsty when I shouldn't be.

It was one of the reasons I decided to get a private scan today, along with being too impatient a person to wait 3 or 4 more weeks for my NHS one. All is well!! The sonographer said not everyone even has symptoms and just to be greatful. I am so glad I did it, it was amazing.

What kind of doppler do you guys have? I am in the market and want one that is pretty good, but not hugely expensive...

I'm so with the girls that DH's just don't get how it feels! mine keeps moaning about his own ailments, grrr, he's meant to be taking care of me not the other way round!!

Think the nesting instinct has kicked in for me though, had a massive clothes and junk clear out then today hit some cleaning :D. Still got a lot of the hosue to scrub but feel so much better for having a sort out! lots of space for all my new maternity clothes I'll get to buy in a couple of weeks :D.

btw I did buy maternity jeans already and they're mege comfy but I don't want to wear them in public yet until everyone knows, or they'll either think i'm really weird for wearing them or guess :haha:

Congrats Cottleston! So exciting! Wow- Prune to a Lime! I'm on the countdown to get back into the cute foods!

Me too Miss Fox, why they ever put an ugly prune on the list, lol!

I've been eating prunes, for erm :blush: regularity, and have had to gag them down because I think about the baby every time... It totally grosses me out.

I've been eating the fruit it is during the week it is (b/c i'm bored) but I'm NOT going to be choking down prunes for a laugh.
I'm very happy I haven't needed it for regularity.

LOL, I try to think of them as giant sticky raisins. It doesn't work... :sick::

I've been having really uncomfortable pains on the left today... to the point where ive been having to go to the toilet to check theres no blood or anything. Probably being paranoid but I can't help it!

I have those also Cottleston. Well, not sure if they're the same, but I got up quick from the couch last night and OUCH! It happens every now and then.

:rofl: at eating your baby! I hope our babies don't look like prunes! just weight the same and roughly the same size! :D

Hope the pain lessens soon cottlespie! xx

I just smile about it when I'm with my BFF and she's like "IS THAT HOW BIG THE BABY IS THIS WEEK??

Thanks caro x

It seems to be kind of in the ligament between the underside of my hip and my pelvic bone. Um, I think theres a ligament there? Haha
Stretching I hope :)

Hi everyone hope we are all ok

Made it to almost 10 weeks with no sickness & yesterday had my head in the loo puking - really thought i had got away with it & i have been retching today as well

Weighed myself yesterday & i have lost 8.5lbs but this is due to my lack of appitite, im just not eating really & nowhere near what i use to be. Alot of people have said to me it looks like i have lost weight......

I was naughty & bought some bits the other day i could not resit, i got some No added sugar red lounge troussers can be used as unisex & some mam bottles.

Is anyone noticing alot of CM & it changing colour, mine just seems to be loads of white stuff but this morning when i wiped the loo roll had loads of green on it like snot TMI i know but thought it was weird

I've been experiencing the twinge when i stand up quickly or stretch, blinkin painful!
Has anyone had any feelings of movement yet? I swear i feel like little bubbly movements ( and i know its not wind!)

xx

I've been experiencing the twinge when i stand up quickly or stretch, blinkin painful!
Has anyone had any feelings of movement yet? I swear i feel like little bubbly movements ( and i know its not wind!)

xx

They say if you've had babies already or are HIGHLY in tune with your body you can sorta feel the baby fluttering about. :)

well this is my third pregnancy and hopefully baby number 2 so it could be! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->