***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

I felt some bubbly sort of sensations but I'm putting it down to muscle spasms or something.

I have been having some definite muscle smazms. DF was laying on my belly the other morning and my muscles were going CRAZY! But no bubbling yet.

I've been experiencing the twinge when i stand up quickly or stretch, blinkin painful!
Has anyone had any feelings of movement yet? I swear i feel like little bubbly movements ( and i know its not wind!)

xx

i keep feeling bubbling sensations very low im convinced its baby

Well ladies what do you think??xxx

https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad233/IndiasMummy/Photo00211-1.jpg

https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad233/IndiasMummy/2nd%20album/Photo00221-1.jpg

um if theres not two in there, i'd be shocked.

too cute tho! so jealous you have a bump already

you look great sunshine mum!!

Happy 11 weeks to all the other april 3rd moms nearly scan time yay!!

xx

hiya ladies my name is leanne im 24 and have 3 children

just found out im preg think im due late april but will be having section so will be april mum very excited to be here but very nervous too :kiss:

Cute bump SunshineMum!! I took a bump/bloat picture but im afraid to post it..LOL :blush:

Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for a little while now but was nervous to join in, silly I know but felt almost like tempting fate to get involved and talk about being pregnant! This is my first pregnancy and I'm really worried that something's going to go wrong, but everyone on here seems really nice and supportive so I thought I would be brave and sign up! I'm due 22nd April.

Congratulations and welcome Fulltimemum and Buttons, and to you too Emmy'sMom, I'm not sure if I've seen you before so sorry if you've been on and I've missed you before! :blush:

xx

Happy 11 weeks! :happydance: have you got your scan date through yet? I have mine on 22nd... This week is going to drag!!

Sunshine Mum, wow! Your bump looks amazing :D

hiya ladies my name is leanne im 24 and have 3 children

just found out im preg think im due late april but will be having section so will be april mum very excited to be here but very nervous too :kiss:

Hi everyone. I've been following this forum for a little while now but was nervous to join in, silly I know but felt almost like tempting fate to get involved and talk about being pregnant! This is my first pregnancy and I'm really worried that something's going to go wrong, but everyone on here seems really nice and supportive so I thought I would be brave and sign up! I'm due 22nd April.
:hi:
girls welcome xxxx

Sunshinemum, :shock: wow! theres GOT to be more than one in there! amazing bump :D

If anything I'm skinnier now than before I got pregnant! hehe

is so happy heard the babys hear beat really loud today then when i wanted to record it baby decided to play hide and seek with me lol :happydance:

xx

Happy 11 weeks! :happydance: have you got your scan date through yet? I have mine on 22nd... This week is going to drag!!

Sunshine Mum, wow! Your bump looks amazing :D

yep mines on the 24th so i have even longer to wait :wacko: havent had one at all yet. Id had 3 by this stage in my last pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->