***April Sweet Peas 2011*** join here (48 babies born)

Thanks dietrad!!

When is your next scan? Congrats on the Olive today!!!

I know! I'm finally an olive! Isn't it funny how the olive isn't much bigger than the raspberry but then I consider the prune quite a bit bigger than an olive....little growth spurt I guess! I won't have another scan with my OB until my 18-20wk mark, just a doppler Oct 4th, so I'm going to have a private scan this Friday and again at 13wks to make sure things are okay.

Let us know how your scan goes today!!!

Ok, really had enough of the ms now, feeling sick day and night at the moment and also very sorry for myself! Supposed to be starting a course tomorrow evening, hoping I'm feeling better because I can't really miss the first lesson. Anyone else still suffering at the moment? When did it start easing off if you're not anymore?

I know, I can't wait for a bump either! The benefits this being a second PG, you get to pop earlier! Those are awesome bump pictures Tasha and Sunshine!

i think it maybe because we have both only very recently given birth so our bodies are used to it iykwim xx

back to work today after a 3 day weekend..... so tired.....
stilll get morning sickness but it has eased a little... almost in 2nd tri.. I am waiting for my scan on the 24th and then 2nd tri is here so a little over a week.. yay

The bumps are looking great gals, can't wait until I have one to show off! Right now it's just bloat in the evening and it's not very pretty to look at!

Had my u/s today with OB and all went well. Baby is measuring exactly 10+3 so right on target. Heart was going strong (still don't know BPM though!) and we could clearly see 2 arms and 2 legs!

Dr said he felt my uterus just above my pelvic bone so it's officially on the rise!

Next appointment is October 13 when I'll be 14 1/2 weeks. I've been asked to go in every 2 weeks from that point so they can closely monitor my cervix. Due to the septum I'm high risk for needing a stitch so they will measure the length every few weeks and make sure it's not shortening. Luckily dr has been through this before last year so I know he has experience and all turned out fine with that pregnancy.

I need to schedule my in depth scan with the lab around November 12 when I'll be 19 weeks. Hoping they can determine the gender at that time as well!!

DH started to tell people today. Already told a few guys at work and will be telling his family tonight. I'm still kind of paranoid but know we can't keep putting it off. Dr said my risk is 1% or less, even with the prior mc's which we're blaming on the septum! I'm not quite ready to tell work yet, just because it involves more than just congratulations seeing as I need to schedule time off, get with HR, etc.

I hope everyone is doing well, can't wait to see more scan pics.

Here is our little crumb snatcher at 10+3! Head is on the bottom.

Attachments

• 10 weeks.jpg
    10 weeks.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 8
The bumps are looking great gals, can't wait until I have one to show off! Right now it's just bloat in the evening and it's not very pretty to look at!

Had my u/s today with OB and all went well. Baby is measuring exactly 10+3 so right on target. Heart was going strong (still don't know BPM though!) and we could clearly see 2 arms and 2 legs!

Dr said he felt my uterus just above my pelvic bone so it's officially on the rise!

Next appointment is October 13 when I'll be 14 1/2 weeks. I've been asked to go in every 2 weeks from that point so they can closely monitor my cervix. Due to the septum I'm high risk for needing a stitch so they will measure the length every few weeks and make sure it's not shortening. Luckily dr has been through this before last year so I know he has experience and all turned out fine with that pregnancy.

I need to schedule my in depth scan with the lab around November 12 when I'll be 19 weeks. Hoping they can determine the gender at that time as well!!

DH started to tell people today. Already told a few guys at work and will be telling his family tonight. I'm still kind of paranoid but know we can't keep putting it off. Dr said my risk is 1% or less, even with the prior mc's which we're blaming on the septum! I'm not quite ready to tell work yet, just because it involves more than just congratulations seeing as I need to schedule time off, get with HR, etc.

I hope everyone is doing well, can't wait to see more scan pics.

Here is our little crumb snatcher at 10+3! Head is on the bottom.

So pleased for you bernina! Goes to show that symptoms tailing off don't mean a thing. Great scan pic too. Have you started knitting anything yet? Couldn't help myself, have just finished a little pair of socks...

I've just been to Tesco and spent a tenner on fresh orange juice. I don't like orange juice, but I want to drink it, if that makes sense? I am drinking a glass now, and I don't like the taste, but I feel compelled to have it...

Ok, really had enough of the ms now, feeling sick day and night at the moment and also very sorry for myself! Supposed to be starting a course tomorrow evening, hoping I'm feeling better because I can't really miss the first lesson. Anyone else still suffering at the moment? When did it start easing off if you're not anymore?

I feel dreadful and have had Ms since 4 wks,im so dehydrated my blood pressure dropped really low so im dizzy all day long too.
cant wait for this bit to be over im off work and have had days sobbing that i cant do this anymore.
I already have 2 to look after so this has been really hard going

Thanks Loopy. Yes, definitely some reassurance for those of us who have had mild symptoms and who are even starting to loose some symptoms.

I started work on a baby blanket out of organic cotton. Did gender neutral colors so I could start on it early. Haven't made a ton of progress but I know once the cooler weather sets in I'll be doing a lot of knitting. Can't wait to make more baby items. Are you working on anything else at the moment?

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/MIHiker/hooded-baby-blanket

Lousielou, I'm guessing that's your bodies way of telling you it wants some good ole vitamin c!! Hope you enjoy, fresh squeezed OJ is the best!! I've been eating a ton of oranges as they've been tasting so good.

I am so jealous of your bumps! Mine is just bloat on an evening & gone again by morning! Just want a bump so I actually 'feel' more pregnant! Apart from less appetite, sore boobs & major tiredness I've symptom free. Can't wait for the scan so I know there's def something in there but don't even have my date yet :-( xxx

i didn't get a bump till I was about 20 weeks, and could tell myself around 13 weeks but I wouldn't worry if you don't get a bump straight away it's so deep in you pelvis it's hard to notice, it's like finding a postage stamp in the jungle till about 16 weeks.

Had my 2nd mw appt she's lovely got to book my 12 week scan tomorrow and I get my home visit next Thursday :)

X

Sazzle, I have the same thing, no bump in morning, huge bloat by evening. Would be fine if I knew it was baby, but it's not since it's so flat in the morning.

I've been pretty symptom free as well and that of course added to my worry. Still not out of the woods yet of course (are we ever really!) but I'm feeling more confident today after the scan. Seems like there are quite a few on this thread who don't have major symptoms so at least we have some saftey in numbers!

tasha that bump is very cute

bernina - gorgeous scan pic , u can pick out baby's features really clearly cant you x

ive been feeling :sick: all day! not actually being sick just feeling it , and my mouth ulsers are hurting lots!

I feel dreadful and have had Ms since 4 wks,im so dehydrated my blood pressure dropped really low so im dizzy all day long too.
cant wait for this bit to be over im off work and have had days sobbing that i cant do this anymore.
I already have 2 to look after so this has been really hard going

I'm so sorry for you, can't imagine how hard it must be with 2 LO's to look after. I've had a couple of sobbing incidents too and I've got nowhere near as much going on as you, fx it gets better soon.

Thanks Loopy. Yes, definitely some reassurance for those of us who have had mild symptoms and who are even starting to loose some symptoms.

I started work on a baby blanket out of organic cotton. Did gender neutral colors so I could start on it early. Haven't made a ton of progress but I know once the cooler weather sets in I'll be doing a lot of knitting. Can't wait to make more baby items. Are you working on anything else at the moment?

https://www.ravelry.com/projects/MIHiker/hooded-baby-blanket

That blanket is going to look so good when it's finished! I'm deciding what to do next at the moment, my aunty sent me a noah's ark pattern book with some really cute animals so think I'll do one of them next. I'll probably start with the monkeys I think... Will try and update my Ravelry page soon too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->